Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I've got new info from Mr. Marli. He says the pkps that are equipped with this at his work are a 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton & ton. Among other alerts, such as; no seat belt, speeding, erratic driving (stopping abruptly, rapid acceleration from stops, passenger present, etc), it gives an alert when the pkp is put in reverse. This all goes into a computer program that is monitored by safety personnel. It will give a report at the end of the month, but can be looked at at any given time.

*edited to fix broken unnecessary quote

Thanks!

I think that was me MsBetsy originally responded to. I was only commenting on/inquiring how detailed an affidavit needed to be. Then Amandaaa replied (I believe she's said she is a lawyer) specifically commenting on the "arrest" affidavit.

I thought there was only 1 affidavit. But that's only b/c I've only read one. {insert shruggy emoji that we no longer have :)}
Yes, the arrest affidavit was what I was referring to. I think you mentioned something about his lawyers wanting make him look favorable so I wondered what document you were referring to.

Is our VI @Trinket78 still with us?
If so, I’d like to clarify something that was being discussed in another thread last night.
A poster was claiming that CW had a degree in chemical engineering, and because of this, he would have detailed knowledge of the effects of oil on evidence.
It is my understanding that he was a mechanic and did not have a college degree. Can you clarify this for us? Thank you.

Could he have killed one of the girls first and kept the other one alive for a while? I’m thinking about how some other cases have been mentioned here where there was significant time in between killings. Maybe there was not only time between the murders of the girls and Shannan, but time between the killings of all three of them.

IIRC, there was a poster several threads back that mentioned their neighbor worked with CW at his previous auto dealership employer. Does anyone else remember that? I was wondering if that poster could find out if CW installed GPS tracking on vehicles while working there. I'm thinking it would have been impossible for him to be unaware (even in a panicked state) that his movements would be tracked.

I have a theory CW might have detached the GPS tracking (not disabled) and attached it to a portable battery, so he could remove it at will, along with his cellphone. If he did any planning, perhaps he thought a GPS tracking system could be an alibi for his whereabouts. I don't believe we know for certain that they found the CERVI 319 site by tracking his truck. Drones could have been used at many of the sites and they could have just gotten lucky and found that site so quickly because of the sheet being spotted.

Sorry if this has been addressed already. I'm a couple days behind due to moving from SoCal to the Bay area. My cats were really freaked out but they are starting to settle in now.

Daily doctor appointments was probably short-lived while they were doing allergy tests. There are a TON of tests they'll do, and they'll spread them out over days instead of doing them all at one visit.

And considering that comment was made on an appointment of CeCe being allergy tested, that's what I'm going with.

Also, Certified Nurse Midwives are medical professionals and not "holistic" medicine. They deliver babies in hospitals just like OBs do.

Or it could be that she knew he wanted out and was trying to convince herself and everyone that she was happily married with the "love of her life". I believe she was in huge denial.
I think those videos were made in order to promote Thrive. She needed to paint a picture of health, wealth, and happiness. I don’t believe that any of those things were true in her life, atleast to the extent that she portrayed.

Well, that's unfortunate but it should have been reported and deleted. I don't think anyone would excuse calling another poster a "fangirl" for being objective and looking at both sides. It's not relevant to the discussion at present so....

Although, I bet in the future he will have plenty, but that's not my concern! ick!
I don't think anyone called a specific person a " fangirl" I think it was the term fan club but did not mention a specific poster as far as I could tell. I think it may have referenced some things being posted on other social media sites, if I remember correctly.

Nowhere have I indicated I've drawn that conclusion. I'm not sure ANYONE has definitively stated they believe that! People are exploring. Can we please either not put words into the mouths of others and at the very least quote and respond to any posts that specifically say that instead of implying posters are saying that without quoting anything like that? Ffs!
I don’t know how much clearer I can make this. If you need more information to reach your conclusion, I am not taking issue with that.

I’m simply taking issue with those who have made their mind in the other direction. That is all.

This is not directed at those who need more evidence to believe C.W. killed them all. This is directed at those who believe that SW killed her kids, and thus, CW’s story is true.

Specifically, what evidence can you point to that makes you feel this way?

Why do you think this scenario is more likely than the alternative?

How do you discount CW’s post offense behavior?

Some of us are trying to understand your point of view. Thanks!
Is our VI @Trinket78 still with us?
If so, I’d like to clarify something that was being discussed in another thread last night.
A poster was claiming that CW had a degree in chemical engineering, and because of this, he would have detailed knowledge of the effects of oil on evidence.
It is my understanding that he was a mechanic and did not have a college degree. Can you clarify this for us? Thank you.
he DID NOT have a degree in chemical engineering. He went to nascar tech.

Hello my dear Flo. The VI I’m referring to is @Trinket78 .
It is my understanding that the couple had been having marital problems for some time, and separation had been discussed, but action had not been taken because it was not a mutual desire for both parties involved in the marriage. I think there had been an agreement to try to work things out. Then, upon SW’s return from her AZ trip, CW either informed her he was definitively leaving or SW learned of the affair. MOO
TY @MerryB
Trinket is indeed the VI I was referring to. So if CW asked for a separation numerous times to SW, how does this fit then:
Via affidavit
“Chris said he woke up at 5am and began talking to Shanann about a marital separation and informed her he wanted to initiate the separation.
My comment, can’t get it to unbold:
I do have quite a few thought on this, but want to hear others explain it first so I don’t “askew the WS pool.”

If it was so important for SW to “put up appearances”, whether for professional or personal reasons (who wants to air their dirty laundry anyway?), inagine how she’d feel right now, everyone digging into her personal life.

Or would she say “screw it, I don’t care I’m already dead, I’ve been murdered. Let the truth be known!!”

Who actually goes on SM and/or their business SM and says I’m having family and financial problems? Not a lot of people.

We know SW suspected CW was cheating, we know she told at least 2 people about her suspicions, therefore, we know she wasn’t hiding or in denial about it. We know she wasn’t a basket case over it because she carried on with her life as usual. I compare her behavior to some friends I’ve known over the years who thought they were being cheated on, who were so distraught they became dysfunctional. Their hearts were so broken, all they’d could do was talk about him and cry for the entire length of time I spent with them. And I’m not convinced she loved him as much as everybody seems to think. They were getting near the “seven year itch” phase of their relationship. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was disappointed in him, and feeling very let down because of his lack of ambition and money making ability. SW wanted to conquer the world, CW, not so much. She may have thought she married the wrong guy, and may have grown tired of always pushing him to carry his weight, of always having to encourage and praise him to get him to do anything. She may have been coming to terms with the fact that this was a bad marriage, that they actually had very little in common.

I agree! Was just thinking of "the 7-yr itch" earlier myself. And also, as many people have said that they cannot imagine CW harming the girls, apparently she didn't, either, and who knew him better than her or perhaps his parents? She trusted him with their care while she was in AZ. If, for a second, she thought he wasn't mentally stable or going to be on top of their care, I don't think she would have let him be their babysitter that weekend. UGH.

I don’t know how much clearer I can make this. If you need more information to reach your conclusion, I am not taking issue with that.

I’m simply taking issue with those who have made their mind in the other direction. That is all.
Yes, and if you constantly state that you believe his fantasy story, you are accusing her of killing her children.
And if the only evidence you (using you in the general) have is that she took her children to the doctors too often, it is a very weak case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx