Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe CW had earned Le-Vel auto allowance level sales, but I don't think he'd purchased a vehicle yet (even after selling their Ford Explorer). It's also been assumed the brown truck seized by LE was company owned, but we have no confirmation of that. MOO
I've studied photos of the truck and it looks like a work truck. Big tool box in the back and what looked like some type of equipment. Interesting that he told LE he went back in for tools, when truck was backed into garage, and yet he had a big tool box in the back of truck. What would he use at work AND home? Hmmmm?

Looking for records of past ownership of him as well I see nothing at all. Let alone anything that touched upon the house purchase she made on a nanny salary. The bankruptcy debt imo weighed heavier for her. Once married debt belongs to both partners. So the joint bankruptcy would reflect him maybe more severely since he had good credit to do home alone in Colorado it makes me think hers may not have qualified. Again many married couples have that same issue and one partner may finance alone. Imo it seems odd to go from a huge home to living with friends unless there is a reason. They did that. I am curious as how you go from bankruptcy to traveling the world on MLM trips without it affecting your household finances. They both traveled. She traveled without him as well. His income imo we really don’t know if it increased to cover those trips. I would be interested on which of them paid the bills at home and if both partners were equally aware of marital debt. Imo there seems to be a lot of things we don’t know.

We don’t really know why he took out the home loan in Colorado though, do we? It was an FHA loan, as I recall, so I’m wondering if he qualified as a first time home buyer. Perhaps she would not have qualified due her previous home purchase. I guess my point is that there could be any number of reasons that was done and it may have had nothing to do with her finances. If there is some information I’ve missed that indicates she was unable to get a home loan, I’m happy to be corrected. I just don’t recall that. Jmo.

:)
That is a very good point about the double life and the affair. It costs a lot of cash to carry on an affair. That is how my friend caught her husband cheating on her. After 5 years of him taking lunches from home, or eating a subway sandwich at lunchtime, suddenly she is seeing all of these fancy meals at lunchtime.

And then these cash atm withdrawals, for 40 or 60, here and there...she became very curious. And she began asking around to the few coworkers of his that she knew. And they eventually told her that he had a girlfriend at work.

All those 'overtime' hours that she though was going to be paid TO him, was actually him being out with her , spending their $ on her...

LMAO--I have no ideas how these words are being crossed out...????
It’s a good post I could still read it

CHRIS WATTS - Communication Speech
(Beginning at 4:03)
"You have two types of deterioration. You have sudden and you have gradual. Sudden would be an example of infidelity. When somebody is not faithful to their partner, the partners realize the relationship cannot be sustained. Gradual would be if you met somebody at work or a new friendship has occurred and you, as it goes on, you see that okay, maybe this relationship has more potential than the relationship I have with my partner. And that would gradually push the old relationship out and push the new relationship in."

He sure does look DIFFERENT. It must have been a big change for him, to suddenly be buff, and thinner, and be wearing cool clothes, and have women looking at him...

I could be wrong here, but I get the impression that some are considering certain things as evidence, facts or victim blaming that other aren’t. IMO it’s not ignoring facts it’s just looking at things different.
jmo
I will point again to the lengthy post made by @gitana1 that appears on page one of every thread since August 30th.

Those are the things that I consider to be damning in terms of CW’s involvement here.

To go with the SW did it scenario, you literally have to say that these things do not matter. You have to cast them aside, and then make assumptions to build a case against SW.

Part of me hopes the defense tries to go this route, as they will lose.

Part of me hopes that they don’t, because her family doesn’t deserve to be victimized again.

I don’t understand why it is assumed by so many that Shanann was the one who overspent, rather than CW, alone, or both of them, together. CW had a gym membership, CW wore the the athletic clothing, bearing team names and brand logos that rarely go on sale, CW used an expensive looking power mower to cut the grass on their teeny tiny lawn, CW was having the affair and living the double life.
I do not understand the apparent fascination with the type of lawn mower and size of lawn. There seems to be a lot of criticism towards Chris for using a power mower.

Where I live, I've never seen someone use an old fashioned push mower. Are they more popular in Colorado? Did I miss the significance? Are lawn mowers insanely expensive?

ETA I'm assuming this is on topic, as it's a response to another post regarding money issues

Last edited:
I will point again to the lengthy post made by @gitana1 that appears on page one of every thread since August 30th.

Those are the things that I consider to be damning in terms of CW’s involvement here.

To go with the SW did it scenario, you literally have to say that these things do not matter. You have to cast them aside, and then make assumptions to build a case against SW.

Part of me hopes the defense tries to go this route, as they will lose.

Part of me hopes that they don’t, because her family doesn’t deserve to be victimized again.

BBM. Isn't that just the most heartbreaking darn crux of it all though. No matter what, her family just gets to hurt and be victimized by his actions over and over again.

It seems he’s explaining how he would act if he were in that situation, it shows his lack of loyalty and morals.
Not necessarily if you listen to the end imo . The video almost like all I have seen is sad. Imo. I guess that’s why I just want to know where everything changed and what happened to cause it. Even the affair. He doesn’t seem like a womanizer. Heck SW said he had no game. I just am trying to understand where it began to unravel for both of them. Was she disappointed not supported? Was it money? Did he feel not appreciated?

I've studied photos of the truck and it looks like a work truck. Big tool box in the back and what looked like some type of equipment. Interesting that he told LE he went back in for tools, when truck was backed into garage, and yet he had a big tool box in the back of truck. What would he use at work AND home? Hmmmm?[/
I’m thinking “tools” was a partial truth that meant, “shovel.” Grave digging shovel.

He sure does look DIFFERENT. It must have been a big change for him, to suddenly be buff, and thinner, and be wearing cool clothes, and have women looking at him...
Defiantly a huge accomplishment going from how he looked in the video to how he looks mowing the lawn.
Wonder how he's going to be looking next time we see him in court. o_O

@Mystic This Nightline video might help answer the question about beds being unmade. In the video interview, NUA shared some observations during her walkthrough of the house that Monday.

At 2:37:
"Things were not how I would think that they were supposed to be I guess."

and at 3:35:
"The girls’ beds weren’t made. Shanann was very OCD. Everything in her house had a place. Everything was labeled. If something was out of the ordinary, it was really out of the ordinary for her."

Video: Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband on why something 'didn't seem right'

As for the question about the blankets potentially not being there, I'm not sure about that one. But I may have missed it. Jmo

Piggy-backing off my previous post (video quotes added back in, for the purpose of consolidating the bed/blanket topic), I'm adding the Daily Beast article, which gives us information about the baby blankets.

From the article:
At 1:40 p.m., police came to the three-story home for a welfare check. Shanann’s purse, cellphone and car keys were inside. Investigative sources tell The Daily Beast that baby blankets were missing on the childrens’ beds.
Friends Called Cops After Chris Watts’ Wife and Daughters Disappeared

I’m wondering if they did not purchase another car bc marital problems or financial ones? It may be they could not decide on one but it seems odd if it were free through level why not get it.
Perhaps because CW was having an affair, planning on leaving his family, and Le Vel behind. No Le Vel sales, no auto allowance.

I do not understand the apparent fascination with the type of lawn mower and size of lawn. There send to be a lot of criticism towards Chris for using a power mower.

Where I live, I've never seen someone use an old fashioned push mower. Are they more popular in Colorado? Did I miss the significance? Are lawn mowers insanely expensive?

ETA I'm assuming this is on topic, as it's a response to another post regarding money issues
I’m not criticizing the type of mower he used, I’m merely pointing out that it looks rather expensive, and the size of their lawn looks rather small, and a much less expensive push mower would suffice. IMO people who follow a strict budget know the difference between what they need and what they want, and try to conserve money based on that principle whenever they can.

Do we know if it was dug? By shallow grave I’m so confused to the reference at it is important as to time line. We don’t know diminisions or if there was a hole or ditchline used do we?
Its certainly unlikely that he used his hands, even in soft ground.

From what we have learned about the terrain (Bill Carson had a post about this), it would have taken considerable time, even with a shovel.

The outline of the grave was apparent from the drone footage, according to LE sources.

He seems to have come prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member