Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

To say the Watts case has been a challenge is an understatement.

I'll get right to the point.

Ther have been so many pointless alerts, alerts by the same people against the same people, that Websleuths has come very close to the point of shutting down because we did not have the staff to cover the rest of the forum.

Really. I'm not exaggerating.

The Watts discussion had divided members as I have never seen before.

We have some new rules. New rules for the Watts thread only.

1 - You may alert on the same person twice in a current thread. If you go to alert a third time on that same person in the same thread, you must not alert. You have to ignore the person or scroll by. If the post is bad enough someone else will alert on it. If it works out to where some of the posts stand that should have been alerted on oh well.
If you do alert more than two times on the same person on the same thread then it is an automatic FIVE DAY TIMEOUT.

2 - I will be starting a new thread tomorrow morning. We are starting fresh. No more Facebook drama. No drama from anywhere period. This thread is now a drama free zone

3 - No more talking about other cases unless there is a legit reason to do so.

4 - No more off-topic posts and this includes portions of your life you decide to reveal.

5 - If you speculate on some aspect of this case your speculation must be based in reality. I think Chris and Shanann are lizard people from another planet is not a speculation based in reality. Did Chris and Shanann have money issues is a very logical speculation. If you are not sure whether you should speculate or not I would say do not. If you have any hesitation about your post please do not hit the reply button on the post.

6 - Did I mention the new rule about alerts on the Watts thread only? You may alert two times on one poster per Watts discussion thread. If you alert a third on the same poster on the same thread it is an automatic FIVE -DAY timeout. Let someone else alert. If it is bad enough someone will catch it I promise.

7 - Remember the "Ignore" feature is your friend. Use it, please?

8 - If you mention any Facebook post, if you mention a story from Facebook, if you mention something from a random Facebook account it is an automatic FIVE DAY time out.

9 - We may add to this list. For right now this is everything I can think of at the moment.

Thank you,
Tricia.
P.S. The new thread will be ready to go in the morning before 9;00 AM Tuesday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics