CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if because of Patrick's rage CPS wouldn't allow either to take the baby immediately home. Patrick then spun this sad situation into the lie he told others that "Kelsey left the hospital without the baby."
MOO

I would not doubt it, he is a real "winner". Not. Here she was off of months of pregnancy and delivering early and has to deal with his b.s. It had to be devastating.

Reading it, I had the impression that the older guy was being sarcastic. PF's asking questions about transactions/timelines, then asks about the car carrier and child. Prior to that, there was no reason for the bank clerk to think it was about anything other than perhaps someone using his card.

But after PF asks if Baby K was visible, the other guy basically says "Yo, dummy, why don't you just connect the dots for her and tell her it's about that missing mother, the mother of that baby you just asked about".

Dumb dumb dumb.

I’m trying to understand why he would go back to the bank? Was he trying to gather documentation for his alibi? Or hoping they would NOT have the video, thus he could say he wasn’t ever in the area?

Reading it, I had the impression that the older guy was being sarcastic. PF's asking questions about transactions/timelines, then asks about the car carrier and child. Prior to that, there was no reason for the bank clerk to think it was about anything other than perhaps someone using his card.

But after PF asks if Baby K was visible, the other guy basically says "Yo, dummy, why don't you just connect the dots for her and tell her it's about that missing mother, the mother of that baby you just asked about".

Dumb dumb dumb.

Yah IDK the way its written is that after they got their information, The gentleman with PF says forget we were ever here....MOO

ETA: The Unknown male said, "forget about us being here" and then they left.

Last edited:
Interesting info here if you follow PF's phone locations.
PF travelled to Slagle's home in Guffey on 11/22 late at night,
again on 11/23 and again on 11/24.
Anyone know offhand the time of burn fire?
He sure does go to Mr. Slagle's a lot and it's not right around the corner but 45 min. from PF's home. Mr. Slagle, IMO,
knows a lot about what happened.
see phone logs pgs. 17-19
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf

the fire, as per KK, started between 5 and 6, I think- already dark in CO in nov

I’m trying to understand why he would go back to the bank? Was he trying to gather documentation for his alibi? Or hoping they would NOT have the video, thus he could say he wasn’t ever in the area?

I think he was hoping Baby K and the carrier would not be visible on the footage. He got bad news and then really bad news now bc the ENT bank clerk remembered them. MOO

@Gardenista, this is what I was trying to remember earlier. :)

Patrick Frazee's blow up after daughter's birth prompted call to Social Services, search documents show
Prosecutors called Sheila Frazee to the stand at a prior hearing for Frazee, 32, but a judge ruled that she didn't have to testify after her attorney indicated she would assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

During that hearing, El Paso County District Attorney Dan May said he wanted to question Sheila Frazee about a witness' report that she saw her son burning evidence on their Florissant-area ranch.

TY! So I guess the witness was KK.

I don't remember reading this at the time and I don't think Lance tweeted it - I am happy to put this to rest. It's been bugging me.

The verizon map pictured on page 11 in https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-118 Search Warrant.pdf has the phone transmitting around 4:24pm from KB's tower; and it's stated that PF called a 719 (colorado) number at 4:24pm (and an Idaho number at the same time). Exactly the same time the McCorkle FB post came out. This is getting creepier.

I noticed that too. Even if the FB post is not SF, it is uncanny with the timing and the substance of the "post".

Where did the bags come from? I read 4 teeth in a small envelope and one held separately. Were they found in bags then placed in evidence envelopes?
View attachment 172664
MOO
@PommyMommy Do you think the tooth that was not part of the group of 4 was perhaps given to him from KK? Maybe it was tooth in the vent that he referenced when he provided instructions for clean up, which is why it was separated? He could have realized that KB was missing 5 teeth and only collected 4 prior to leaving for his Thanksgiving dinner.

Yah IDK the way its written is that after they got their information, The gentleman with PF says forget we were ever here....MOO

ETA: The Unknown male said, "forget about us being here" and then they left.
The unknown male was most likely "father figure" RS of Guffey.
Seems that KKL isn't the only one with incriminating behavior.
imo

If she had used the kit and had the results, it is possible PF took it so baby K would have ancestry history from her moms side when she was older. Hard to imagine him having a kind thought like that but it is possible. I have never heard of a dna ancestry kit being used to prove paternity.

In my experience, you don't get the kit back. You get your results online in an Ancestry.com account you set up when you activate your kit. MOO.

phg0ucq3cc2qbwe.png

'Baby Tooth Monster Dolls' Are Freaking Out the Internet -- but It's Not What People Think :D:D:D

@PommyMommy Do you think the tooth that was not part of the group of 4 was perhaps given to him from KK? Maybe it was tooth in the vent that he referenced when he provided instructions for clean up, which is why it was separated? He could have realized that KB was missing 5 teeth and only collected 4 prior to leaving for his Thanksgiving dinner.

remember he says: "you do not know how hard it was for me to go to Thanksgiving dinner?" it is not because he killed some one, his daughter's Mom, it is because he is missing an avulsed tooth.... (what upsets killers most) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine