CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The only thing new that stands out to me from the doc dump today is what CB stated happened at the hospital when baby K was born. I don’t think the 5 teeth are KB’s and the AncestryDNA kit was probably just something KB wanted to do.
jmo

Maybe she got it for PF. Maybe she too was trying to figure out if he was Amish. That dumb voice !!!! Still laughing.

If she had used the kit and had the results, it is possible PF took it so baby K would have ancestry history from her moms side when she was older. Hard to imagine him having a kind thought like that but it is possible. I have never heard of a dna ancestry kit being used to prove paternity.

or maybe he just stole it because if you recall, he said that they had broken up and he returned all her property so he should not have her things

So, is another person wrongly persecuting SF -- and SF is completely "innocent" and knew nothing ?

SF needs to speak up and let LE know she was unaware of anything having to do with Kelsey ; it would help if she hadn't pled the 5th -- because if she has nothing to hide-- just say so, and let LE understand that she (SF) didn't know about any of this before Kelsey's death, nor after.

Eta : punctuation helps :p *insert sarcasm*

Last edited:
Chilling post shared by killer fiance Patrick Frazee's mother after Kelsey Berreth murder | Daily Mail Online

• Sheila Frazee shared a post on Thanksgiving shortly after Kelsey Berreth was murdered in her Colorado home that read: 'YAY the witch is dead'

Except she id' the wrong person as the true witch.
SF needs to possibly face charges for aiding and abetting; imo.
What a loathsome thing for her to say.
It wasn’t Frazee’s mother. It was a completely unrelated person.

@PommyMommy Do you think the tooth that was not part of the group of 4 was perhaps given to him from KK? Maybe it was tooth in the vent that he referenced when he provided instructions for clean up, which is why it was separated? He could have realized that KB was missing 5 teeth and only collected 4 prior to leaving for his Thanksgiving dinner.
Yes, I think it's a possibility. I think she may have given it to him to prove she found it.
MOO

It wasn’t Frazee’s mother. It was a completely unrelated person.
So someone is (wrongfully) blaming SF -- when she was "unaware" of any of this . Wow.
I have to admit it's difficult to imagine a true 'victim' who will not speak up about what she knows (at least the bare minimum) ; but instead says nothing.
What did PF, SF, and family talk about during Thanksgiving dinner ?
Nothing ?

Past posts here have indicated PF is estranged from his brother. Might have been an awkward meal.
Imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members