CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! That’s right, I forgot about the teeth in that series.

Yeah, I think if the teeth were believed to be Kelsey’s, it would have mentioned.

Right now, I’m assuming that it’s unrelated, although odd.

This guy is sloppy and stupid, but I don’t see him keeping trophies. This was business for him.

So we have teeth in bags....

Is it even legal for a dentist today to give one persons teeth to another Person? I don’t think it would be allowed. A crime.?

If someone pulled another persons tooth/teeth, that would be practicing dentistry without a license, right? A crime.?

So, just how did he get these teeth if human....my head is starting to hurt with all our questions!

There must be 50 documents out there. I’m just going to ask.. if someone has gone through them all, could you possibly list the top 3 WOW items? Pretty please?

jmo but adult teeth in multiple bags in multiple rooms

another woman named that called PF (I think it was KK from her house) on trip home

a man named Slagle who was the one who picked up the package and seems to be somewhere PF traveled to more than once (his residence), older man, who says LE does not know the true story, etc. PF friend.

CB telling LE when baby born she was a few weeks early, they took her out of room, PF threw such a fit about it they were worried he was abusive of KB and involved SS and neither had the baby until they looked into it.

Others may have different opinions. These were the biggest wows to me. Although there are a few more...

The verizon map pictured on page 11 in https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-118 Search Warrant.pdf has the phone transmitting around 4:24pm from KB's tower; and it's stated that PF called a 719 (colorado) number at 4:24pm (and an Idaho number at the same time). Exactly the same time the McCorkle FB post came out. This is getting creepier.
Wonder if LE set off the firestorm about the FB post and did not redact it for a reason? Maybe to illicit more information from the persons who own CO and Idaho numbers? (Having nothing to do with the second SF). Not sure what I am getting at but yes it is creepy.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...erest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf

From Page 4:

"Patrick said Kelsey was not able to keep up enough hours at work to maintain insurance for <redacted Baby K's name>."

Now, that's an extremely odd statement PF made to LE.
Out of the clear blue ether and apropos of nothing.

That's a tell, IMO.

More financial motive.

PF, you stupid, evil moron....could you have frazeed yourself any more thoroughly here?

Rhetorical question.

JMO.

So on 12/6 PF and an unknown male went to ENT bank and asked to review video footage of him on 11/22. Asked if A car carrier and child was visible on the atm video. And when he finds out that it is in fact on video he states forget we were even here......What a dolt!

Reading it, I had the impression that the older guy was being sarcastic. PF's asking questions about transactions/timelines, then asks about the car carrier and child. Prior to that, there was no reason for the bank clerk to think it was about anything other than perhaps someone using his card.

But after PF asks if Baby K was visible, the other guy basically says "Yo, dummy, why don't you just connect the dots for her and tell her it's about that missing mother, the mother of that baby you just asked about".

Dumb dumb dumb.

Sorry, one more observation (who am I kidding? there will be several more observations) on page 15 of this document it looks like there was travel by PF to Slagel's (his "best friend") on the 23 AND on the 24th. Did PF go to where he stored the tote to reclaim anything on the 23rd? Why the visit on the 23rd. The noon visit on the 24th I am assuming is to pick up the tote with KK to return to the Frazee ranch for the horse trough fire. https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...erest/2018CR330/002/18-118 Search Warrant.pdf

So we have teeth in bags....

Is it even legal for a dentist today to give one persons teeth to another Person? I don’t think it would be allowed. A crime.?

If someone pulled another persons tooth/teeth, that would be practicing dentistry without a license, right? A crime.?

So, just how did he get these teeth if human....my head is starting to hurt with all our questions!
Where did the bags come from? I read 4 teeth in a small envelope and one held separately. Were they found in bags then placed in evidence envelopes?
Teeth.png
MOO

Ok, but you were right about the not as open concept of the house as I had assumed!!!!!

Oh, gotcha. Yes, the Zillow pics have always stood out to me because although I have a home, I also stay in another state sometimes in a similar sized apartment with no loft like KB had. And for the small square footage I was actually surprised it was not an open living room/kitchen concept. Yet from what I have seen there is a distinct doorway. What this says to me sadly if what we know as alleged facts are correct, it was not an attack in just one room.

jmo but adult teeth in multiple bags in multiple rooms

another woman named that called PF (I think it was KK from her house) on trip home

a man named Slagle who was the one who picked up the package and seems to be somewhere PF traveled to more than once (his residence), older man, who says LE does not know the true story, etc. PF friend.

CB telling LE when baby born she was a few weeks early, they took her out of room, PF threw such a fit about it they were worried he was abusive of KB and involved SS and neither had the baby until they looked into it.

Others may have different opinions. These were the biggest wows to me. Although there are a few more...
I wonder if because of Patrick's rage CPS wouldn't allow either to take the baby immediately home until they did an investigation. Patrick then spun this sad situation into the lie he told others that "Kelsey left the hospital without the baby."
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member