Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunt for missing mom, 38, who vanished from her home as police refuse to rule out foul play | Daily Mail Online
  • Nurse Diana Alejandra Keel was last seen by her husband at their Nashville home
  • Her car is still on the driveway at the house surrounded by crime scene tape
  • Police say she spoke with her family everyday 'then all of a sudden this stops'
  • Her husband's first wife 'died at the same home in 2006 after falling on ice'
  • Daughter Laura posted a desperate appeal for help in finding her mom online
  • She is described as 5 foot 2, 150 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes
upload_2019-3-12_20-37-3.jpegupload_2019-3-12_20-37-20.jpeg

Nash County, NC - Tax Search

Current and previous owners (First wife's name = Seller) of the 8 acre property, carved out of larger parcel, located at 208 Old County Home Rd. Physical address of 172 Old County Home Rd.

ETA: Diana's name isn't listed as current joint owner of property.

Attachments

• Nash Co Tax Sales Keen.jpeg
    Nash Co Tax Sales Keen.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
The small ponds near the house seem an unlikely place to find a body, IMO. If there is some "unknown person" who took her, he had hours for disposal, and there is Interstate 95 a few miles away. There is a semi remote pond off of Boddie (uggh) Mill Pond Road a few miles north of the house, and the easy access and large Tar Heel Reservoir to the SE. Will be interesting if they start searching the bridge areas of the reservoir with boats/sonar. Not many other bodies of water in the surrounding area that I see.

Hopefully, DAK is found alive. If not, I think finding her may rely on cell tracking and videos, and could take a while.

Current and previous owners (First wife's name = Seller) of the 8 acre property, carved out of larger parcel, located at 208 Old County Home Rd. Physical address of 172 Old County Home Rd.

Wonder how she sold it to him on 01/06/2006 when she died on 01/01/2006?

The small ponds near the house seem an unlikely place to find a body, IMO. If there is some "unknown person" who took her, he had hours for disposal, and there is Interstate 95 a few miles away. There is a semi remote pond off of Boddie (uggh) Mill Pond Road a few miles north of the house, and the easy access and large Tar Heel Reservoir to the SE. Will be interesting if they start searching the bridge areas of the reservoir with boats/sonar. Not many other bodies of water in the surrounding area that I see.

Hopefully, DAK is found alive. If not, I think finding her may rely on cell tracking and videos, and could take a while.

I'd be more interested in little sapony creek if I were them but I'm not a local so I really don't know

So EK's name dropped off the deed the same day she died, leaving only his name on it.

Another parcel sold 04/25/2013 at 6339 Golden Pond Rd., Elm City, Nash County, NC (for $10.00). That was quite a bargain. Also has access to a large body of water.
That's typical in land sales and is only a token amnt. Not reflective of the actual purchase price.

There has to be some quid pro quo in a contract, so it can be $1.oo or $10.00 - whatever the attorney normally uses in his boilerplate template. (The document is then customized, of course.)

The actual $ amount is listed in tax stamps and/or on the deed of trust to bank/mtg co if there is one.

One can also inherit land, co-own it in a trust, LLC, or simply be the sole surviving owner of property that was owned as joint tenants with right of survivorship. The latter being applicable to Keel, it appears.

Last edited:
Wonder how she sold it to him on 01/06/2006 when she died on 01/01/2006?
A sale in real estate isn't always a sale, as in exchange for money.

When property ownership changes, especially within a family, a deed is written that reflects these changes -- and that's why a token amnt is listed. Money need not change hands.

Example: Child owns her home in her name alone. Her elderly parents wish to move in with her so she can care for them. In exchange for her care, they wish to make payments on her mortgage (or pay it off in full).

A deed is then created that states that her home, data data data, is now held as joint tenants with right of survivorship with Elderparent Mom and Elderparent Dad.

It is considered a sale of her property but she didn't sell it, nor did she move. However, she no longer owns it in her name only.

And when two of the three die, the last man standing becomes the sole owner of the home/property. *note - this is not the case for Tenants In Common. (Assume it's the elder parents and the home reverts, once again, to child's name.)

And a deed is created to reflect this change. On and on.

VERY simplified example, but hope you see that a deed doesn't mean a true buy/sell event.

Last edited:
“Deputies with 6 unmarked vehicles are in the parking lot of Sandy Creek United Methodist Church. Several of them rushed here from Diana Alejandra Keel's home, and the search helicopter is now circling above. There's a small pond next door but the dive team hasn't relocated. @WNCN”
Robert Richardson on Twitter

I’m sorry this is old news! Just started reading the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe