Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The dive team is now searching an area within a couple miles of Diana Keel’s home in Momeyer. CBS 17’s @AmyCutlerNews will be covering this @NashCountySO missing persons case for the rest of the evening.

READ MORE from @WNCN

cbs17.com/news/local-new…”
Robert Richardson on Twitter
Robert Richardson (@RobertReport) | Twitter

D1fN6ekWsAEAwar.jpg

D1fN6ekX4AA1hxy.jpg

D1fN6eiWwAAEU0F.jpg

SBM for focus

I just looked at Diana’s FB page for the first time a few minutes ago.

I saw the photo of her with her husband posted on June 17th of last year and thought to myself, “He looks really creepy. But maybe it’s just because of the filter.”

Then I saw a couple of more pictures of the two of them together. It isn’t the filter. It’s his eyes. At first, it looks like he is smiling, but his eyes aren’t.

By that point, I found him so creepy to the point where I thought to myself, “Something bad happened to this beautiful woman, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he has done this before.”

I’m sorry; I guess I don’t really have a point. It’s just that he is an unusually creepy-looking person, IMO.

Ichabod Crane, is who he brings to mind.

SBM for focus

I just looked at Diana’s FB page for the first time a few minutes ago.

I saw the photo of her with her husband posted on June 17th of last year and thought to myself, “He looks really creepy. But maybe it’s just because of the filter.”

Then I saw a couple of more pictures of the two of them together. It isn’t the filter. It’s his eyes. At first, it looks like he is smiling, but his eyes aren’t.

By that point, I found him so creepy to the point where I thought to myself, “Something bad happened to this beautiful woman, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he has done this before.”

I’m sorry; I guess I don’t really have a point. It’s just that he is an unusually creepy-looking person, IMO.
His eyes only...

4D7C6FAB-9732-483A-9E3D-6108E7168136.jpeg

Not to get too far ahead of things, but I anticipate her body being found at some point.

One dead wife is suspicious, two dead wives ain’t a coincidence.

There are a stunning number of cases just like this one.

Another death, or suspicious disappearance, sheds an incriminating new light on a past death.

Harold Henrhorn, Drew Peterson, Robert Spangler, the list goes on and on.

I expect the same here.

“Investigators said Diana's husband told them she's left before, and he still expected her to be back.

‘Years ago, my daughter wanted to separate from (her husband) but she couldn't because he threatened her,’ [Diana's mother, Esperanza] Prada said.

[Sheriff Keith] Stone said there had been a domestic issue between Diana and her husband about a year ago.

‘There had been concerns between the husband at one time and Mrs. Keel but there has been nothing lately that has been reported on that,’ he said.

Diana's mother told ABC11 that Diana had planned to divorce her husband and had already met with an attorney about it.

In 2006, Diana's husband's previous wife died at their home. It was considered accidental.” (BBM)
Disappearance of Nash County woman considered suspicious, sheriff says

Last edited:
RSBM

:eek: The one comment on this online story made my stomach hurt even more.:eek:

Makes DK's daughter's words all the more meaningful, IMO.:(

ETA: Her husband said DK told him she was going to run errands on a morning she was scheduled to be at work?

By riding a bicycle? Walking?

Yeh, no. MOO.

Lots of info missing from LE here. A lot.

What comment on what storyline? I can’t see anything about an ex. Thnx.

ETA: never mind. I’ve just caught up in this thread.

I’m new to this thread, you may have covered this. The ex died in the same home in 2006.
Helicopters, K9s brought in to search for missing Nash County woman

“A deputy on scene confirmed to CBS 17 that Lynn Keel's first wife, Elizabeth Bess Edwards Keel, died at the same home on Jan. 1, 2006. He told investigators she fell on the back steps and died.“

I’m new to this thread, you may have covered this. The ex died in the same home in 2006.
Helicopters, K9s brought in to search for missing Nash County woman

“A deputy on scene confirmed to CBS 17 that Lynn Keel's first wife, Elizabeth Bess Edwards Keel, died at the same home on Jan. 1, 2006. He told investigators she fell on the back steps and died.“

Her body needs to be exhumed. It was likely one of those situations where it was suspicious, but there was not enough evidence to indicate homicide.

Falls like that kill elderly people, but it’s far less common in someone Elizabeth’s age.

They’ll know what they’re looking for this time.

Hopefully he didn’t have her cremated.

Her body needs to be exhumed. It was likely one of those situations where it was suspicious, but there was not enough evidence to indicate homicide.

Falls like that kill elderly people, but it’s far less common in someone Elizabeth’s age.

They’ll know what they’re looking for this time.

Hopefully he didn’t have her cremated.

Not cremated. Buried in Oakdale Cemetery in Spring Hope, NC.

#BREAKING—Nash County Sheriff’s Office tells me they found a body they believe belongs to Diana Keel but it has not been confirmed. They will be talking to her husband but he is not under arrest. #ABC11

Gloria Rodriguez on Twitter
And there it is.

I’ll be shocked if he isn’t in custody by this time tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth