Found Deceased GA - LaTania 'Janell' Carwell, 16, Augusta, 17 April 2017 *mom & stepdad arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep. my step kids mom used to not allow her oldest (not my husband's) participate because she needed a babysitter for her youngest (also not my husband's kid) so she could go do god knows what.

she always objected to football, because "I don't like the schedule" dad offered to do all transport, ok until she was mad at dad and then wouldn't let him take 9 year old on her time. grounded the 16 year old from practice to mess w him and piss off dad. got him benched for missing practice, and grounded him from the last game of the season, but it was dad's time so he let him go. it was an away game. she showed up at the other school during the 4th quarter and hijacked the golf cart and stormed onto the field. coach booted her off and she called the cops who came and left without doing anything. I know some know about our recent 15 month custody battle, it was started by this.

some parents are weird. my husband wants his kids in activities because it looks good on college apps. two of the kids enjoy football. the 16 year old is getting college interest. oh but mom needs to control and doesn't want the kids anywhere but at home.

its just sad.

That's a sad situation for you all
But I must say the golf cart bit made me laugh - I'm sure it wasn't for the boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesus no news. not good.

I always wonder when a child who makes good grades isn't involved in any activities. I know its common for a poor student not to care about or be active in school but not a decent one.
Well, me! Lol. I made mostly A ' s in a highly competitive private school. I also liked school and my classmates. My family was financially fine, supportive, and mom was stay at home, so available. No issues, at all. Except i wanted to go home when school was over! I wanted to get out of my uniform and talk on the phone, ride my bike, watch TV, do my homework. My friend and I joined the math honors club because it met at lunch twice a month, so it could go on our transcripts. But we always forgot and almost got kicked out. I still went to college on a full scholarship. So, the short answer is- lots of kids! I dont think that alone says anything. She did seem somewhat shy, which I was not. So that might have been an extra reason.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

maybe. :)

Well, me! Lol. I made mostly A ' s in a highly competitive private school. I also liked school and my classmates. My family was financially fine, supportive, and mom was stay at home, so available. No issues, at all. Except i wanted to go home when school was over! I wanted to get out of my uniform and talk on the phone, ride my bike, watch TV, do my homework. My friend and I joined the math honors club because it met at lunch twice a month, so it could go on our transcripts. But we always forgot and almost got kicked out. I still went to college on a full scholarship. So, the short answer is

How many routes are there from Augusta to Atlanta?

Basically one, hit I-20 west and it's a straight shot and it takes about 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
Augusta is front and center I-20 East.

You can also go through Athens or Macon but Macon is out of the way but it can be done. Athens is on the way but you can hit the back roads through Athens to Atlanta.

I don't think LaTania is with us anymore. Jmo. I don't think she has been trafficked or walked away. They would be talking if so. I hope I'm wrong but this is just so sad.

I know, love, and it breaks my heart to bits.

I was thinking again bout trying to see Tanya in the local jail, I would have to get on her visitor list and I have an idea for that also.

Janell, wherever you are precious, you are in my heart and always will be. :heartbeat: I wish my heart could beat for you, love.

I was thinking again bout trying to see Tanya in the local jail, I would have to get on her visitor list and I have an idea for that also.

Janell, wherever you are precious, you are in my heart and always will be. :heartbeat: I wish my heart could beat for you, love.

Just let us know where to send the bail money. :jail:

Janell, wherever you are precious, you are in my heart and always will be. [emoji813]beat: I wish my heart could beat for you, love.
We can meet up there :)
We could say we were doing a story about women that are all that but in jail because of haters.

In most cases we see here, where a boyfriend/stepdad runs off with a child, the mother comes out screaming, urgently begging for help finding her
baby. She usually pleads with the suspect and is angry, wanting them jailed until they give up the needed information.

In this case, we were met with silence on her part, while she packed up her things and went to meet up with her scofflaw ex-con husband. :no:

Leon Tripp avoids court appearance as search for LaTania Carwell expands

This map shows Leon Tripp and eventually Tanya made a 148 mile trip to a home in the Oakland City neighborhood in Atlanta.

map-pic.jpg

That home is about one mile from Leon Tripp’s last known address and nearly two miles from the Stop N Shop Grocery where he was spotted the same week LaTania was reported missing. We took a trip to the home in the 1100 block of Selwin Ave., SW where police found Tanya was living with Leon and it appears as if the property is abandoned.
http://wjbf.com/2017/06/01/leon-tripp-avoids-court-appearance-as-search-for-latania-carwell-expands/

We can meet up there :)
We could say we were doing a story about women that are all that but in jail because of haters.

Okie dokey.
I have a different idea but it could work if she doesn't try and check our credentials.
I'm giving her too much credit, aren't I? Her attorney on the other hand...

[h=1]Teen still missing; $1,000 reward offered[/h]
latania_20170525200210110_8160401_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

The search for a missing 16-year-old girl continues as her stepfather is en route to join her mother in jail in Augusta.

Fulton County authorities said Friday that Leon Tripp was released from the jail. Richmond County authorities have charged him with kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Latania Carwell in April.

Tripp and his wife, Tanya Tripp, were arrested in Atlanta last week.
http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/teen-still-missing-000-reward-offered/dnKP4mcW5NPVF1KHc0LNFK/

before anyone asks whether he was released.... when you call a facility they can only tell you they are no longer in custody, not where they went. so when they said "released", they meant not in custody, likely released to authorities from augusta.

Leon Tripp is back.
Investigators delivered the suspected kidnapper from Fulton Co. Jail to Richmond Co. jail cell.

HA!
Welcome home, Loser! I hope your comfy in your new digs. Your lovely wife is doing just fine.
BTW LL, where did y'all put Janell, remember her, your sweet, beautiful & smart step-daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member