Found Deceased GA - LaTania 'Janell' Carwell, 16, Augusta, 17 April 2017 *mom & stepdad arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the Mama in solitary. She is going to be beat to a pulp in jail and prison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Just read through this thread and don't have any nice words for this so called mother and step father. I'm thinking one of them killed her and both disposed of her and made up this crazy story, my opinion only of course.

Did I miss the pics of the mum with all her prettiness!!!! Cause she sure ain't looking too good!!

Hope one of them talks soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope the Mama in solitary. She is going to be beat to a pulp in jail and prison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Awww, I feel so bad for mum now. :bigfight:

I'll bring the snacks. :popcorn:

Tanya, where did y'all put Janell? Give it up, this has gone on long enough. Think about someone other than you and your :pinocchio: Leon.

Just read through this thread and don't have any nice words for this so called mother and step father. I'm thinking one of them killed her and both disposed of her and made up this crazy story, my opinion only of course.

Did I miss the pics of the mum with all her prettiness!!!! Cause she sure ain't looking too good!!

Hope one of them talks soon

Yes. You can currently find all that prettiness behind some gorgeous bars on a luxurious 1 inch foam mattress next to a modern, state of the art metal toilet bowl. No door needed!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

jesus no news. not good.

I always wonder when a child who makes good grades isn't involved in any activities. I know its common for a poor student not to care about or be active in school but not a decent one.

[h=1]Suspect waives first appearance while daughter remains missing[/h]
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. -- A man has waved a first appearance in court as officials continue looking for details about his 16-year-old stepdaughter reported missing in April.

Leon Tripp had a probation hearing Thursday morning before Judge Karen Woodson of Fulton County Superior Court. The hearing was held at the Fulton County Jail.

Tripp waved waived the hearing.
Judge Woodson ordered Tripp to continue probation with the understanding that he may face a probation revocation hearing in the future for the 2009 case.
http://www.11alive.com/news/teen-missing-parents-arrested_/444784569

This kind of has a Relisha Rudd meets Diana Alvarez vibe, imo, not that the cases are totally similar.

Where is she?

How many routes are there from Augusta to Atlanta?

jesus no news. not good.

I always wonder when a child who makes good grades isn't involved in any activities. I know its common for a poor student not to care about or be active in school but not a decent one.

Hi are extra activities in US within school hours and free ? Do you mean like sport and debating team etc ?

some are. and they will work with financially disadvantaged students. most of the time schools fund raise.

yes I meant school clubs and sports. I know not all kids are athletic, but good students will usually be involved in like, band or debate or an on campus club.

Hi are extra activities in US within school hours and free ? Do you mean like sport and debating team etc ?

oh, practices are usually after school and some Saturdays. but why couldn't a hs student attend? usually because lacking family support (have to work to help family or have to cook/clean/childcare for parents)

oh, practices are usually after school and some Saturdays. but why couldn't a hs student attend? usually because lacking family support (have to work to help family or have to cook/clean/childcare for parents)

Sometimes, in dysfunctional homes, students are not allowed to do anything after school because the family dies not want them to get to know other kids/parents or teachers/coaches in case they start sharing family secrets. Or to prevent them from reaching out for help.

yep. my step kids mom used to not allow her oldest (not my husband's) participate because she needed a babysitter for her youngest (also not my husband's kid) so she could go do god knows what.

she always objected to football, because "I don't like the schedule" dad offered to do all transport, ok until she was mad at dad and then wouldn't let him take 9 year old on her time. grounded the 16 year old from practice to mess w him and piss off dad. got him benched for missing practice, and grounded him from the last game of the season, but it was dad's time so he let him go. it was an away game. she showed up at the other school during the 4th quarter and hijacked the golf cart and stormed onto the field. coach booted her off and she called the cops who came and left without doing anything. I know some know about our recent 15 month custody battle, it was started by this.

some parents are weird. my husband wants his kids in activities because it looks good on college apps. two of the kids enjoy football. the 16 year old is getting college interest. oh but mom needs to control and doesn't want the kids anywhere but at home.

its just sad.

Sometimes, in dysfunctional homes, students are not allowed to do anything after school because the family dies not want them to get to know other kids/parents or teachers/coaches in case they start sharing family secrets. Or to prevent them from reaching out for help.

yep. my step kids mom used to not allow her oldest (not my husband's) participate because she needed a babysitter for her youngest (also not my husband's kid) so she could go do god knows what.

she always objected to football, because "I don't like the schedule" dad offered to do all transport, ok until she was mad at dad and then wouldn't let him take 9 year old on her time. grounded the 16 year old from practice to mess w him and piss off dad. got him benched for missing practice, and grounded him from the last game of the season, but it was dad's time so he let him go. it was an away game. she showed up at the other school during the 4th quarter and hijacked the golf cart and stormed onto the field. coach booted her off and she called the cops who came and left without doing anything. I know some know about our recent 15 month custody battle, it was started by this.

some parents are weird. my husband wants his kids in activities because it looks good on college apps. two of the kids enjoy football. the 16 year old is getting college interest. oh but mom needs to control and doesn't want the kids anywhere but at home.

its just sad.

Activities also keep children out of trouble. Btw, storming onto the field with a hijacked golf cart kind of sums up the psych of that woman. Gave me a good giggle, but I am sure it wasn't funny to you guys and especially not the child!

I got there late because work and had to pick up the baby and saw her storming to the gate of the stadium and attempt to go in without paying... they were like NOPE so she threw them money and I called my husband to warn him of the approaching **** storm. lol that is the tip of the iceburg for her. the following week she went up to the school disciplinary office to report 16 year old for being such an awful kid... they were like huh? he is no trouble here..... she made such a spectacle that the guidance counselor called him down alone and he told them everything and they reported her to CPS. oh but its all my husbands fault.... lol...

sorry for going off topic, but some school employees do care.... and will intervene! I wish someone had for Janell earlier.
Activities also keep children out of trouble. Btw, storming onto the field with a hijacked golf cart kind of sums up the psych of that woman. Gave me a good giggle, but I am sure it wasn't funny to you guys and especially not the child!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717