Found Deceased GA - LaTania 'Janell' Carwell, 16, Augusta, 17 April 2017 *mom & stepdad arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the odds that LT is covering for TT? Maybe he really does love his beautiful bride & was a decent stepdad & mom snapped & killed JT & he was doing the cover up FOR his wife? Idk his facial expression in the pictures posted in the most recent news, he looks so sad & just beat down like a dog. Who's to say he's the evil , I'm starting to think towards Mom did the deed & he was fleeing cuz he feared for his life too, I mean hell if she'll kill her daughter no telling what she might try to do to him!?!?! It is kinda strange that TT threw LT under the bus almost immediately & then tried to back pedal. Idk but something is quite strange. Idk why he wouldn't just say where J is if he knows, he might get some kinda deal or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the recent news sounds good.

http://wjbf.com/2017/06/05/exclusiv...t-his-past-to-help-in-latania-carwell-search/

“'I think it was out of character for him to take the daughter. Him leaving no.'

That’s the opinion of Makeda Kay, the woman married to Leon Tripp from 2003 to 2009."

Starting to wonder if maybe LT left TT and TT blamed JT, did something to JT, then followed LT, thinking "Now we can be together." TT took care of what she perceived to be a threat to her marriage.

Hmmmm ...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

QueenBea13-I couldn't agree more. LT looks defeated. I have a feeling TT did the string pulling.

I think Mama did something to Daughter and guilted Stepdad into doing a cover-up. Those two deserve one another.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I agree that mom is my prime suspect. I wonder if she threatened LT with pinning something on him if he didn't cooperate with her. Hopefully someone can get him to talk. So sad for Latania.

I agree that mom is my prime suspect. I wonder if she threatened LT with pinning something on him if he didn't cooperate with her. Hopefully someone can get him to talk. So sad for Latania.

Maybe U2Forever can when she visits all that prettiness! [emoji15]🤣

[h=1]LaTania Carwell’s teacher heard relocation plans on missing student’s last day at school[/h]
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – A teacher of missing Augusta teen LaTania Carwell came forward to share more about the life of her student and some chilling news during the final days she was last seen.

Lori Myles told NewsChannel 6 LaTania is an A student. Myles sat down with me exclusively to talk about LaTania, a student who sat in her English-Language Arts class for two years until the very last day anyone saw the teen.
“She was one of those front row students,” Myles described.
LaTania Carwell took English-Language Arts at Josey with Lori Myles both freshman and sophomore years. Myles called the teen academically inclined, looking into law or teaching fields, but said she was open to other careers too.

“She was on the front page of the Augusta Chronicle on February 2, which is National Job Shadow/Groundhog Day,” she recalled. “She was there with Dr. Nussbaum of ASU, head of Ophthalmology. She was there with him and others, all of her best friends, her circle.”
http://wjbf.com/2017/06/06/latania-...plans-on-missing-students-last-day-at-school/

latania-at-au.jpg

Her teacher also told us there are no known boyfriends despite being liked by many. But she does remember teaching LaTania the day before Good Friday.

“She made sure on this day that she came to me and said you know my birthday is coming?’ And of course everyone said ok are you going to wear a dollar? Not only did she tell us her birthday was coming and she was ready to celebrate, but some other things were happening,” she said.
Myles said that Thursday the class had a small party for a student who was leaving the area and that’s when LaTania told the class her news.

“She just said that it’s my birthday and we’re talking about moving too like our other student,” said Myles.

No location was given, but Myles said the teen’s demeanor changed prior to her disappearance.
“Her circle of friends kind of changed,” she remembered. “She kind of moved from the front to the back, completely to the back to the point where a few days earlier I actually brought her up to the front and said that’s not you. Why are you changing?”
http://wjbf.com/2017/06/06/latania-...plans-on-missing-students-last-day-at-school/

Could the skanky witch have SOLD Janell, and she was so hateful she told Janell so, on your b-day this xyz happens? They way the teacher is reporting her b-day and moving away along with moving from the front of the class to the back indicates, to me, MOO, that Janell was tying these things together.

anything is possible really.

So what are the odds that LT is covering for TT? Maybe he really does love his beautiful bride & was a decent stepdad & mom snapped & killed JT & he was doing the cover up FOR his wife? Idk his facial expression in the pictures posted in the most recent news, he looks so sad & just beat down like a dog. Who's to say he's the evil , I'm starting to think towards Mom did the deed & he was fleeing cuz he feared for his life too, I mean hell if she'll kill her daughter no telling what she might try to do to him!?!?! It is kinda strange that TT threw LT under the bus almost immediately & then tried to back pedal. Idk but something is quite strange. Idk why he wouldn't just say where J is if he knows, he might get some kinda deal or something.

Maybe U2Forever can when she visits all that prettiness! [emoji15]🤣

You know something, QueenBea, I have been wondering how I am going to react to TT and her impeccable beauty. I may be so enamored with her all I want to talk about is her beauty regimen as well as how to snag the perfect gentleman like she did.
Oh, and make-up too.

I feel like the right people are in jail & they won't be leaving any time soon. Sad mad. It seems like her grandmother passed away and her so called birth mother came into her life in a bad way. Janell :( :( :(

The withdrawing from class and changing her friends either makes me think she was distancing herself because she thought she would be moving away soon, or more likely she had been threatened or forced into something and was withdrawing to cope.
I am wondering if TT and LT didn't get this girl involved in something really scary. Trafficking is still on my radar. I want to believe she is still alive. I want this girl to have a chance for a future. So sad. She sounds like a wonderful girl with a good head on her shoulders.

Community can donate to bank to help raise reward money for missing teen

"Anyone wanting to donate can go to the Fifth Third Bank on Peach Orchard Road and donate to the “Reward to benefit LaTania Janell Carwell” account. Checks can also be mailed there.
2756 Peach Orchard Road Augusta, GA 30906
(706) 796-4055
The community plans to gather Friday at T.W. Josey Comprehensive High School for a prayer vigil that starts at 7:00 p.m."

http://wjbf.com/2017/06/08/community-can-donate-to-bank-to-help-raise-reward-money-for-missing-teen/

This makes everything seem very premeditated.

Thanks so much for posting this. It's so nice to hear about others' perceptions of Janell. She sounds like a sweet, bright young girl.

So were they planning on moving to Atlanta? (and possibly without her??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag