Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a grandmother, but hope I'm lucky enough to be one day. My goal would be to respect the wishes of my DIL/SIL/S/D in regard to their children.

I have a problem with a grandmother intentionally putting her grandchild in harm's way and that's why my mind went to 'there must be another side to the story'. IMO
Sorry, I’ve missed the peanut thing. Can someone direct me to a video or something? Did someone accidental give the girls peanuts?

I would like to know who is responsible for the girl’s deaths and IMO I see CW as a main care giver . Especially with her trips out of town for lengthy periods with and without him and high demanding job which required her to do probably 50 plus hours devoted to it. That’s IMO why it was necessary for children to be in daycare , so she could work (as a lot of moms do) but with most pics and videos he is displayed as the dishwasher , lawnmower , cooking, feeding girls much more than her. She has stated “the girls are driving me nuts “ too many times to count on SM. She is very insultful to him in a lot of videos . Her family has stated she was “fiery” . IMO she would not have taken news of separation very well. Just as we have looked at CW she needs investigated for the girls murders as well since we have no confession .

See my post #246

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

OK. But we are allowed to discuss both sides & have been asked to be respectful when doing so, regardless of what we personally believe.
Definitely. There are two possibilities here, C.W. is telling the truth, or he is lying through his teeth. Most of us are solidly in favor of the idea that he killed them all, but we’d be ignorant not to discuss the alternative, or some alternative.

I absolutely think he committed the massacre, but who am I to accuse anyone of blaming the victim, because they believe in something I don’t?

I'm not a grandmother, but hope I'm lucky enough to be one day. My goal would be to respect the wishes of my DIL/SIL/S/D in regard to their children.

I have a problem with a grandmother intentionally putting her grandchild in harm's way and that's why my mind went to 'there must be another side to the story'. IMO
Not sure if you've seen this, but this is "MeMe" CW's mum arriving for a visit.

Definitely. There are two possibilities here, C.W. is telling the truth, or he is lying through his teeth. Most of us are solidly in favor of the idea that he killed them all, but we’d be ignorant not to discuss the alternative, or some alternative.

I absolutely think he committed the massacre, but who am I to accuse anyone of blaming the victim, because they believe in something I don’t?

And thank you @MassGuy !! That is how it should be done IMO.

She states herself “I am the dominant one the high strung one, Chris is the sweet one the calm one ...”
CW did not confess to the children’s murders .
It looks like SW is wearing the same Lularoe shirt in this video that Mrs. Thayer had on during the interview with the media on the park bench after the murders. I mean probably not the exact same one, just the same pattern. They had matching shirts I guess? Or maybe SW gifted it to her at some point after she wore it here. Totally meaningless observation, sorry if it’s off topic and not allowed.

IMO her videos opened up the possibility to me personally she could have done it. So if I were on the jury I question her more and can see her as a suspect . I could personally never grasp he killed the kids beforehand . So her strangling then fits that scenario . I think the scene was messy . I think he may have panicked and tried to cover up bc fear of no one believing him. Watching his videos I see he was nervous the smile about the shirt was nerves and disbelief . I recall the Thayers smiling on their video . It’s a shock reaction by some .
The videos might open the door, but I think that everything he did that night(things that he has admitted to), slams that door shut.

If your wife has killed your kids, don’t you try to save them? Even if you kill her in a furious attack in response to what she has done, do you not call 911? Even if you are in fear of going to prison, do you really dump your children in oil?

Last edited:
It's a good thing we have these videos to analyze after the fact, because her doctors and the girls' doctors may have never noticed or diagnosed the Munchhausen by proxy.
Taking your children to the doctors monthly and having ear grommets is not an indication of Munchhausen by Proxy IMO.
And even if it were, was does that prove?

And it doesn’t explain the fact that he intentionally impregnated her while having an affair with someone else or began an affair shortly after she became pregnant. He wasn’t being honest or honoring his vows, and that pretty much makes him not a victim, and very much responsible for the breakdown of their relationship.
Actually she posted on May 8 on social media “they” were considering trying . She has stated she wanted lots of kids before on SM . I find it curious she stated she was told she could not have kids but yet it seemed quite easy looking at her pregnancy dates . I had asked @DrWatson about that before I believe her conception date was around May 12 according to Dr . We don’t know how long affair was or when it started .

I believe @Shekkiec has shared this more eloquently.

The difference now is we have a defendant who is telling his story about what happened. He has not been found guilty so since he is the only witness and he says Shanann killed their two children then we have to allow discussion on whether this is true or not. If a member wishes to believe Chris Watts is telling the truth then we must respectfully let that person express their opinion as long as it is within TOS.

Please alert if you see a post that violates our terms of service. It is not a violation of our TOS if someone expresses that she/he believes Shanann murdered her children. Until we have a guilty verdict or until Chris Watts changes his story we will allow discussion on this topic.

Thanks,
Tricia

Cshea - i read that without seeing the Tricia word at the bottom and thought Oh, she's calm & sensible, taking charge, she should be in admin here.:D
Then I saw it's a paste!

IMO Perhaps he didn’t want them with the mother for a reason. They were in a blanket perhaps he couldn’t stand to put them in the ground . There was a difference of disposal which could be an indication of reasoning I’m not a psychological profiler nor a criminologist so I don’t feel comfortable stating facts about why that could be as a fact.

In one video SW says "daily, weekly" doctor visits for the girls and that she finally found a doctor she likes (the one who recommend the surgery and might have performed it).

If you can upload that video, I would be grateful to see it ( unless it's already been linked here.) I have had difficulty trying to work out which child had which illness ( of the 4/5 maladies) so far, and how they would be covered for medical bills compared to another video where Shan says she has been blessed to have perfectly healthy kids.

Last edited:
Taking your children to the doctors monthly and having ear grommets is not an indication of Munchhausen by Proxy IMO.
And even if it were, was does that prove?
Kids get sick all the time, some more than others. Maybe Shanann was a hypochondriac, but there is absolutely no evidence of something nefarious going on. These kids had normal illnesses and conditions, and there is nothing to indicate that she was hurting them intentionally.

I’ve done quite a bit of reading on Munchausen by proxy, and there are no parallels here. Using some videos, and the knowledge that the kids tended to get sick, is beyond a flimsy argument.

Last edited:
When did the peanut confrontation happen? The last week both were in the Carolinas?

Hi, all! First time posting... I have been hearing about an incident that happened while she was on her trip, but I am not familiar with it. Is the 'peanut confrontation' the same incident? If so, can you explain what that incident was?

Thanks in advance!

It looks like SW is wearing the same Lularoe shirt in this video that Mrs. Thayer had on during the interview with the media on the park bench after the murders. I mean probably not the exact same one, just the same pattern. They had matching shirts I guess? Or maybe SW gifted it to her at some point after she wore it here. Totally meaningless observation, sorry if it’s off topic and not allowed.
I noticed it too. Probably purchased from a mutual friend who sells them? IDK.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member