Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know who is responsible for the girl’s deaths and IMO I see CW as a main care giver . Especially with her trips out of town for lengthy periods with and without him and high demanding job which required her to do probably 50 plus hours devoted to it. That’s IMO why it was necessary for children to be in daycare , so she could work (as a lot of moms do) but with most pics and videos he is displayed as the dishwasher , lawnmower , cooking, feeding girls much more than her. She has stated “the girls are driving me nuts “ too many times to count on SM. She is very insultful to him in a lot of videos . Her family has stated she was “fiery” . IMO she would not have taken news of separation very well. Just as we have looked at CW she needs investigated for the girls murders as well since we have no confession .

BBM

IIRC, until the fall of 2017, SW worked nights at a call center at a hospital in Aurora, Colorado, and CW worked days for Anadarko. They may have done it this way to save daycare costs, which are really high.

Under this scenario, SW took care of the girls during the day (and also built Thrive), and CW took care of them at night. That may be why the girls had such an early bedtime, at 6:30pm.

I think Facebook can tear up families. Some people just do it way-way too much. I also think that the people that are constantly tagging friends so that their post are also on the others person's wall also, shows signs of Facebook addiction. I know several people that have had family separations as a result of what another family member said on Facebook.

Her comments about CW are so sweet and complimentary. I wish she would have known about his true evil self.
In this video her comments are nice. I have noticed when she speaks of him it is endearing when she speaks to him in a video it is very berating . Can someone post the Checker video or Santa one where he was there ? I think it may be interesting to show comparisons

IMO Perhaps he didn’t want them with the mother for a reason. They were in a blanket perhaps he couldn’t stand to put them in the ground . There was a difference of disposal which could be an indication of reasoning I’m not a psychological profiler nor a criminologist so I don’t feel comfortable stating facts about why that could be as a fact.
Putting them in the tanks ensured no animal interference, he'd know where they were, maybe even a sort of symbolic burial.

IMO he seems to be the parent with more patience, from what I observed in the videos on SM. I know there could be more we don’t know, and the videos are only a small window into their lives.
He may have been more patient, or he could have been indifferent, cold, and distant. Perhaps he’s there, but not there.

I agree, although there have been others that have raised red flags for me as well.

I have education & experience working in child development/psychology/education, and honestly, I found the squirt bottle video highly disturbing for a myriad of reasons.
My degrees are in psychology and child development as well, and I would really like to see the squirt bottle video everyone is commenting on.

Putting them in the tanks ensured no animal interference, he'd know where they were, maybe even a sort of symbolic burial.
My opinion is that if he was concerned about animals, it was because he thought they’d give away the location of the bodies. I don’t think it was symbolic, but practical.

It is alleged that the MIL left nuts out within reach of the child who was allergic to nuts because she did not believe that the child was allergic. Not her call IMO.

Sometimes people are not fully aware of just how serious allergies can be. They often think the product will only make someone feel ill if eaten. I say this as a mother with a child allergic to egg. My own mother in law took time to understand the severity of it, and could not understand how her cooking one in the kitchen could affect my child - there was no malice on her part, just lack of understanding. Once the likely repercussions were properly explained the poor woman went overboard making her home egg free, bless her.

I think Facebook can tear up families. Some people just do it way-way too much. I also think that the people that are constantly tagging friends so that their post are also on the others person's wall also, shows signs of Facebook addiction. I know several people that have had family separations as a result of what another family member said on Facebook.

(I don’t touch it with a ten foot pole, moo. If there’s something I absolutely need to take a look at, I ask @perfectingpink lol)

(ETA: al though I did sleuth my ex’s mistress on fb..)

(I think @MsMarple said it best one time about Facebook, let find it.

(ETA: O/T, okay there was the case of Baby Levi, burned to death alive by his mother and her girlfriend. This was the conversation re: fb:

Margarita said:
”I must have imagined that or read that on “Facebook FBI” (I’m stealing that one btw, get ready...that was epic), and if so, my bad!!
I’m not even usually on fb anyway lol, I just went there bc you guys said there were some interesting comments there haha...”

@MsMarple said:
“No worries Margarita, I appreciate your response.
This case is such a fluster cluck. I bailed on the FB comments - too many scrambled posts like "nd da rtch cd be so mene ta lid bae I hop she brn in hll." Makes my head hurt, lol!””

Last edited:
I have a couple thoughts, one is from a post many threads back before I was accepted here, the other is more recent.

Dry eyes often come with autoimmune diseases (lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and all the others). Dry eyes still make liquid but not enough oil, so eyes are very sensitive to anything from a slight breeze or central air in your house and the result is they water, alot. All the time. End result is wiping/blowing ones nose constantly. MEO

The other thing I saw today was a picture of Chris's truck being towed away, his tailgate says "Super Duty", AFAIK all Ford super duty trucks are diesel, not gas.

Last, I just saw the squirt bottle video, yes, interesting.

Last edited:
I do think it's possible CeCe was acting up & Chris lost his temper with her..Especially since the girls had been gone for so long & he wasn't used to dealing with them like he always had..IF by accident he did something drastic that killed her he knew Bella was a witness..At that point he had only 2 choices..Kill Bella or go to prison..IF it did happen that way he had no choice but to also kill Shanann..Of course, hoping they would never be found & stupidly assuming he'd get away with it.

@Trinket78 please correct me if I’m wrong, but my interpretation was that CW was the primary caregiver. The girls went to daycare so SW could work her Thrive business, and he picked them up after work & handled the evening duties at home. I’m basing this on the SM videos. Also in many videos it appeared he was the one playing with them, putting them down for naps, etc. JMO
Will look forward to hearing from Trinket when she has time.

I’m not aware of any sites to get the entire program, but there are clips available on both the Crime and Justice with Ashley Banfield fb page and twitter page.
Margarita, for all of SW's FB videos, use this link.You have to be logged into FB in order for my link to work. It works on Foxfire for me because that's the browser I'm logged into for FB.
https://tinyurl.com/y9uxggfl

If it still doesn't work, go to SW's FB and find the category that says "videos."

In this video her comments are nice. I have noticed when she speaks of him it is endearing when she speaks to him in a video it is very berating . Can someone post the Checker video or Santa one where he was there ? I think it may be interesting to show comparisons

I agree. It’s like when she speaks about him, shes remembering her feelings for him at the beginning, speaking about a memory, but when she speaks TO HIM she’s rude and impatient. I don’t think their marriage was on good terms at all.

Can’t seem to find a link to the lemon meringue ingredients but I trust you.

So I’m on my phone and can’t figure out how to link a FB video. But there is a video called “kids try new ProBar lemon meringue and cookies and cream”. Is this what people are taking about? That one of the girls had an allergy and they didn’t know but she ate the probar?

People with tree nut allergies often wonder if they must also avoid coconut and nutmeg.

Coconut is not a botanical nut; it is classified as a fruit, even though the Food and Drug Administration recognizes coconut as a tree nut. While allergic reactions to coconut have been documented, most people who are allergic to tree nuts can safely eat coconut. If you are allergic to tree nuts, talk to your allergist before adding coconut to your diet.

Tree Nut Allergy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member