Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
go to green county .org directions , are go east on division past 125 hwy , to northstar babtist church , -with the large hanging star , south to the road merges then east to the first curve second direction different biker , come in on 134 east off 125 past follieville , i said whats follyville answer its where all those family of follys live , use your mouse on the page it ids all owners of property as you rotate across it , go to the merge from a road coming down then its on the first curve , you are there look at the 6 acres in the triangle that alex said to look for 10 years a go and the 34 acres on the south of the road , with the flowing water being the headwaters to pierson creek , that the police searched only from pierson cave down , see the utube video for conformation , with them on atvs and horseback , when you do this get back to us for the rest
I do not understand what you are asking...but first pioneers in our area included John Hood whose family descendants still around...not involved.
All of these killings/disappearances have meth involvement I believe.

Could it have been another group of women? Or several women found in a pond? The fact that it could be other women should seem more messed up than it does. If it was Suzie, Sherrill and Stacy where did the bodies go?
You ask if it might have been other women and that was my first thought in that the DEA had been looking for another missing woman at the time...and I thought that maybe they were finding many hidden bodies.
However ...he said the missing women from Springfield and there was a woman at the farm taken into protective custody as her husband had been involved...and she was talking.

Today...only my relatives remember...We have different cops...I do not know where the EMT is...but can locate him. Our police have no knowledge of this. Word spread around town so some may remember.
Important people were arrested...business owners..but maybe in the DEA case..only.

d.n.a. was recovered from the cassville dig in a pond /small lake and pieses of a cut up green vehical , presumibly the green panel van as that was what they was searching for , the property belonged to johney hood , oh hoods truck stop , owned by paul winston and johnie hood at halltown mo, later it will be discovered that handy rak supply -republic mo. was selling mini thins by the pallet to the small c stores , who were straw buyers of a meth ring , a mini thin display was 100 bottles , each with 100 tablets cost 100 dollars and retal 5.00 a bottle ..so 4.00 each bottle profit , a pallet was 50 displays , so 5000 a pallet ad some c stores were buying 10 pallets at a time , .the d,e,a, surmised that handy rack employees had to have known and they went to jail ,

Buck Hollow Access on Jack's Fork is where the vehicle of another missing woman was recently found.

Carnahan has certainly been involved in a lot of crimes down there. Glad they were finally able to put him behind bars.

What I can't understand is why LE would keep info about the women's deaths a secret from their families and friends. Those people have been mourning and searching for the killer for decades now. I just can't imagine LE would allow them to suffer that way and not tell them what happened, give them some peace.
Why would LE keep information from one of the mothers of a dead woman found in forest here? It has been 5 years since she disappeared and 2 since her body was found. No suspects? No evidence? I do not believe this. A police officer shot and killed a woman on a gravel road. State patrol investigating. That was October of last year! No word. No name of officer.

I want to try and do something a little different here, that may help with perspective…
  1. Location: Springfield, Missouri. The southwest Missouri location is right in the middle of America. It has the heart of America’s interstate…I-44. While many people think of Springfield as a small, hometown (even with over 250k people and numerous churches in the county), they often forget about what and how I-44 plays into this area. This area is hosts a large number of trucking companies because of I-44. As you can easily conclude, this would make it a prime area for trafficking of all sorts, as well as a host of criminals of all kinds. If you are unfamiliar with the history of Meth (and other drugs) in the Ozarks, it is very easy to track down this info. Hence the term “417” (the area code for the Ozarks). Many national reports have Springfield in the top 10 crime / dangerous cities to live in. I believe they currently have been ranked 11th.
  2. Time: During the month of June, daylight in this area starts around 5am, and stays until right around 9pm. The early daylight is something I believe is something to note. For example; if the average adult in Springfield goes to bed around 11pm and the daylight begins at 5am, there is 6 hours in between. 2am would be the median. 3am would then likely lead me to believe that would be an ideal time (after the median, and while many would assume in their “best” sleep) for a crime like this to be committed. It would also give approximately 2 hours of time until daylight.
Scenario 1: This would connect the drug angle to the disappearances. The above information would be critical to this theory. Why? Because this would be a planned event. The idea of a criminal “enterprise” located in this area, is not far fetched. Hence why I believe detective Thomas was convinced of this (not saying it is correct or incorrect). You’ve got victim(s) directly connected to criminals, and those criminals have a direct connection to SG. SG was, and is very well connected to major “players” in the drug world in this area. Hence, while he may (and probably is not the perp who kidnapped) not be directly tied to the incidence, he would be a major POI with direct connections and information. What we end up with is a tangled web with names mentioned throughout these numerous posts / threads that are connected with each other. I believe this plays a very large role in the “why” on following this scenario. It would also answer the “why” on lack of people talking / evidence. I have heard the term “2-bit criminals” used, but that is not who these people are. This scenario would / does also connect other cases in this area. For the timing portion, my opinion if this was what happened then these criminals did not have knowledge of Suzie planning on staying the night elsewhere. Lucky she was there. MOO: there is evidence that is suppressed from the gag orders (and trips out of state). The other conclusion is these are diversions or covering up the mishandling.

Scenario 2: Lone Perp. For this scenario, I believe we would have to conclude this was / is a serial criminal / killer. The access to and from the location (as mentioned) is easy. Timing would be irrelevant if perp stalked from party. Or, perp could have stalked house and knew vehicles, and waited until vehicle arrived. LDH would be more of a suspect than RCC would be MOO. LDH mentioned / offered up information voluntarily and stated “Mark Twain National Forest”. Which means he is familiar with the area, as well as how isolated the MTNF is. We also know his connection to Battlefield, MO. I am unfamiliar with the how / where the investigation with him stands on this case, but for a single / double perp MOO would investigate here.

MOO, the personality of the criminal(s) needs to fit what evidence (and lack thereof) and situation / environment we have.

Last edited:
You say LDH offered up Mark Twain National Forest? That means HERE..where I live which supports ambulance driver's story?

I believe this may be a meth for guns trade of some kind...

Your scenario of a lone perp: Dennis Raider ..the Wichita killer was in Springfield around the time they disappeared. I completed a paper on him in criminal justice class.

I believe it was a loose network of meth traders across Missouri who moved these women that night.

My post disappeared.

Dennis Rader, serial killer was in Springfield around those two weeks of graduation activities. My research in criminal justice classes provided this.
(Lone perp theory)

LDH gave Mark Twain National Forest as a location? Verifying ambulance driver story?

My belief....it was a loosely affiliated group of meth traders who moved the women that night.

In no
Buck Hollow Access on Jack's Fork is where the vehicle of another missing woman was recently found.

Carnahan has certainly been involved in a lot of crimes down there. Glad they were finally able to put him behind bars.

What I can't understand is why LE would keep info about the women's deaths a secret from their families and friends. Those people have been mourning and searching for the killer for decades now. I just can't imagine LE would allow them to suffer that way and not tell them what happened, give them some peace.

I found out why LE would not publicize this info: Springfield PD controls all investigations by telling other LE departments that investigations go through Springfield first! This..according to a woman who hired private investigators to research Hall Brothers involvement. I will try to post link

I want to try and do something a little different here, that may help with perspective…
  1. Location: Springfield, Missouri. The southwest Missouri location is right in the middle of America. It has the heart of America’s interstate…I-44. While many people think of Springfield as a small, hometown (even with over 250k people and numerous churches in the county), they often forget about what and how I-44 plays into this area. This area is hosts a large number of trucking companies because of I-44. As you can easily conclude, this would make it a prime area for trafficking of all sorts, as well as a host of criminals of all kinds. If you are unfamiliar with the history of Meth (and other drugs) in the Ozarks, it is very easy to track down this info. Hence the term “417” (the area code for the Ozarks). Many national reports have Springfield in the top 10 crime / dangerous cities to live in. I believe they currently have been ranked 11th.
  2. Time: During the month of June, daylight in this area starts around 5am, and stays until right around 9pm. The early daylight is something I believe is something to note. For example; if the average adult in Springfield goes to bed around 11pm and the daylight begins at 5am, there is 6 hours in between. 2am would be the median. 3am would then likely lead me to believe that would be an ideal time (after the median, and while many would assume in their “best” sleep) for a crime like this to be committed. It would also give approximately 2 hours of time until daylight.
Scenario 1: This would connect the drug angle to the disappearances. The above information would be critical to this theory. Why? Because this would be a planned event. The idea of a criminal “enterprise” located in this area, is not far fetched. Hence why I believe detective Thomas was convinced of this (not saying it is correct or incorrect). You’ve got victim(s) directly connected to criminals, and those criminals have a direct connection to SG. SG was, and is very well connected to major “players” in the drug world in this area. Hence, while he may (and probably is not the perp who kidnapped) not be directly tied to the incidence, he would be a major POI with direct connections and information. What we end up with is a tangled web with names mentioned throughout these numerous posts / threads that are connected with each other. I believe this plays a very large role in the “why” on following this scenario. It would also answer the “why” on lack of people talking / evidence. I have heard the term “2-bit criminals” used, but that is not who these people are. This scenario would / does also connect other cases in this area. For the timing portion, my opinion if this was what happened then these criminals did not have knowledge of Suzie planning on staying the night elsewhere. Lucky she was there. MOO: there is evidence that is suppressed from the gag orders (and trips out of state). The other conclusion is these are diversions or covering up the mishandling.

Scenario 2: Lone Perp. For this scenario, I believe we would have to conclude this was / is a serial criminal / killer. The access to and from the location (as mentioned) is easy. Timing would be irrelevant if perp stalked from party. Or, perp could have stalked house and knew vehicles, and waited until vehicle arrived. LDH would be more of a suspect than RCC would be MOO. LDH mentioned / offered up information voluntarily and stated “Mark Twain National Forest”. Which means he is familiar with the area, as well as how isolated the MTNF is. We also know his connection to Battlefield, MO. I am unfamiliar with the how / where the investigation with him stands on this case, but for a single / double perp MOO would investigate here.

MOO, the personality of the criminal(s) needs to fit what evidence (and lack thereof) and situation / environment we have.
summer 1991 into 1992 , the local m.c. took over the notyh east side of exit 67 the republic bois d arc exit , presumibly for a truck wash operation ,

you all are being played again with , fools redirecting your attention because that date is coming around again

summer 1991 into 1992 , the local m.c. took over the notyh east side of exit 67 the republic bois d arc exit , presumibly for a truck wash operation ,

you all are being played again with , fools redirecting your attention because that date is coming around again

Can you explain further the relevance of the highway exit and far wash?

Can you explain further the relevance of the highway exit and far wash?
the truck wash was a cover , and steve garrison lived inn the back building during his summer of 92 , the owners an old couple lived in the front building , they became so scared they got in there rv and ran away , the springfield newsleader reported on the disappearence in numerous articles , and the next year they were located back east at a lake living off grid in hiding . please review the d.l. provided as it shows the address , the date of expiration is 3 years from the date of issue , that being 30 days from the missing of the 3mw. there is a police report on file of a teen girl held there and she has never been seen again since that summer , see sheriffs dept. report summer 1992

Attachments

• steve dl.jpg
    steve dl.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 29
presumibly steve garrison gave fto the police MATCHING information already in police file , about a drunken orgy with the girls , and evidence one was killed that night/hence the search of pierson creek , \ for confirmation see newsleader article about steve garrison , / in addition he was reported to have said he got the info from a friend , / we stipulate that since the green van has now been known as belonging to ricky dykes , and ricky and steve garrison did time in leavenworth together then the conversation was traced to here . see photo below , copy is with the springfield police , background relatives confirm its real

Attachments

• the real van.jpg
    the real van.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 33

No one is trying to redirect attention.
..and no one but the people who did it and associates know for certain. My reason for visiting this thread was to give information given to me from conversations with LE/EMT from 1998. The EMT knew something large. He could not have made up the details. Why would he lie to his sister? He described the scenario from party to recovery of bodies meaning someone talked. The DEA had been in the area and involved in searching for a missing woman at the time. All of these threads came together as part of the search. I am not validating the story..but if true may be more plausible than speculation by non-professionals. Solving a crime is an endeavor that must be looked at from many angles. Many may have pieces of the puzzle.
These men got away with murder. This should n o t have happened. Why are police not solving these cold cases?...What has been hidden? Why was our forest mentioned in any of it..if not a part of it? Two separate people who do not know each other gave the location as part of the crime.

Pierson creek dumps into the James River in SE Springfield. Across the road of 134 is the headwaters of the James...Upstream from where Pierson creek dumps into it.

Pierson creek dumps into the James River in SE Springfield. Across the road of 134 is the headwaters of the James...Upstream from where Pierson creek dumps into it.
yes , and that location , is important , nut remember the police only searched from pierson cave towards springfield not upstream , PLEASE -PLEASE , go to green county .org run your mouse across the property then post what you find 8641fr134

yes , and that location , is important , nut remember the police only searched from pierson cave towards springfield not upstream , PLEASE -PLEASE , go to green county .org run your mouse across the property then post what you find 8641fr134

I understand what you are getting at as far as ownership of the 6 acres. You are stating they should have searched the James River then; correct?
I also understand 3 miles east of there.

I understand what you are getting at as far as ownership of the 6 acres. You are stating they should have searched the James River then; correct?
I also understand 3 miles east of there.
no i am telling you that , ...ownership of the 6 acres is -was billy dykes , the obituary on him out of strafford mo. as he died , shows walter long is married to his sister , and that is the name on the 34 acres on the south , making that a 40 acre plot before , the gate into the pasture reads LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE, ..look in the pasture at the stage , and you have found the party 40 , now when billy died the property transfer to larry dykes , ((((((
A Strafford husband and wife have been accused of having sex with a child younger than 14.

Larry Dykes, 42, and his wife, Alicia Dykes, 42, were charged Friday with several felonies after investigators say the couple performed sexual acts on a girl, sometimes while the girl was blindfolded or handcuffed.)))))))) so they and their friends kept this girl as a sex slave and sol and used her ,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members