Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members are entitled to have their own opinions and beliefs based on the totality of information that has been presented. Obviously beliefs and opinions don't require proof or links.

Stop the bickering and move on.

In my opinion, Mike Henson and Janelle need to be looked at :)
A young male friend of the girls has given various accounts of the
events he recalls between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. on June 7. He was one
of those who entered Levitt's house early in the day apparently
looking for the women. "We pretty well cleared all that up,"
Worsham said of the friend's accounts. "He was simply confused on
some times as to where he was." End quote.N-L 8-3-92.

A young male friend of the girls has given various accounts of the
events he recalls between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. on June 7. He was one
of those who entered Levitt's house early in the day apparently
looking for the women. "We pretty well cleared all that up,"
Worsham said of the friend's accounts. "He was simply confused on
some times as to where he was." End quote.N-L 8-3-92.
ron worsham continues to be the only sheriff ever in missouri history throw out of office for corruption

ron worsham continues to be the only sheriff ever in missouri history throw out of office for corruption
<modsnip>

.. are you certain ?

Sheriff removed from office

According to Bolivar news he was removed for “ working prisoners “ sounds like good / common practice .

“ Worsham is the second Missouri sheriff removed from office since 2000” Miller county sheriff Thomas Russell was the first to be removed . A quo warranto was filed against Russell in 1999 accusing him of violating state and federal laws “

I believe you’ve said you were a reserve deputy , I’m curious your thoughts on Worsham “ pretty well “ cleared up statement . It doesn’t sound very conclusive imo .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the timeline. I've been over it many times and feel the sightings at the gas station/convenience stores that night can't be ruled out. They fill in some empty spots in the timeline. JMO, its still not clear where Stacy & Susie went that night, whose cars they were in, how long they stayed at the various parties. It bolsters my theory that there were some non- high schoolers hanging around the periphery of these parties, probably selling drugs to the HS kids who were wanting to have a big time on graduation night.

In researching a 1998 case in the Mark Twain National Forest..of another missing woman...a first responder gave information to my cousin about these three. He was her relative. Am I allowed to post it? I am new and do not know rules.

He said that they were found in a pond in our town and killed at a party at the Buck Hollow bridge. He had details. Now when I ask my cousin she has no memory. However my aunt remembers.

The state patrol and local police investigated...but nothing surfaced in newspapers. The FBI and DEA were looking for another missing woman at the same time. People were arrested in that case.

In researching a 1998 case in the Mark Twain National Forest..of another missing woman...a first responder gave information to my cousin about these three. He was her relative. Am I allowed to post it? I am new and do not know rules.

He said that they were found in a pond in our town and killed at a party at the Buck Hollow bridge. He had details. Now when I ask my cousin she has no memory. However my aunt remembers.

The state patrol and local police investigated...but nothing surfaced in newspapers. The FBI and DEA were looking for another missing woman at the same time. People were arrested in that case.
Why might nothing have come of finding 3MW, the biggest area case in generations?

Is that Buck Hollow bridge on Jack's Fork?

Bs

What town?
I do not post my exact location on the internet for obvious reasons...stalkers and missing women posts. Most police departments will only listen to the first responder. All else is hearsay..right? I am telling the truth. My aunt came to my home and told me what her daughter in law received from her brother..the first responder.

I would encourage you to contact them again with this info. The original tip may have "fell through the cracks".

I did tell the Park Service about the 3 when I wrote to them about the Brittney Gorman case as her truck was found there too. What law enforcement chooses to believe or not believe is not up to me...and often they ignore citizen information in this area.
My book..To Sin by Silence by Nika Rainier tells how women disappear in the area and how difficult it is to find justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996