GUILTY WI - Apple River multiple stabbing; one teen dead, 4 other people hurt; 52 year old man arrested, July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the interview were the same day as the stabbing, and his BAC was way beyond what is reasonable, couldn't the whole interview be thrown out? I guess they never tested anyone's BAC I assume the group of teenagers were drunk as well drinking underage? Not sure their ages

Just posted something similar! Very telling that he voluntarily spoke to LE without a lawyer, IMO. I think he was likely in a state of shock.
My guess is the usual, where they think asking for a lawyer makes them more likely to look guilty.

No, it means you get someone to professionally advise you on how to look LESS guilty!

I agree there is a lack of respect for others nowadays. Many, not all people are thinking about themselves only, being on the trails, people won't (there are signs too) follow simple trail etiquette. It is ignored. Entitlement. Same with driving. I could go on, but will stop. You're welcome. ;) moo However, when a weapon is involved, and someone is killed...
ITA there is a lack of civility and people don't know when to let things go. People one up each other and nobody wants to back down. We have to 'win' the argument all the time. Every single person that was present at that Apple river confrontation were in the wrong. There is no reason for things to have escalated the way that they did. Enough with videoing stuff for clicks or to send to friends. I don't know if NM could have walked away when he was surrounded by a mob of 13 angry drunk people. Things escalated so fast and took such an ugly turn. I am not sure what their end game was and what would have happened if NM didn't have a weapon.

I am just having a hard time with how many things NM lied about when arrested. Saying they had a knife, when in fact he was the one carrying the knife. Saying they tried to pull his pants down, video does not show this even closely.

I don't condone the actions of these kids. But in no way does he look afraid in that video. Its such an unfortunate deal and i am not sure they are going to be able to show the intentionality that is required with intentional homicide. Maybe reckless but not intentional.

I'm so annoyed. My boss told me he was going to be out all day leaving me alone in the office so I could watch the livestream in the background.

Half an hour into today's trial, guess who turns up to the office completely unannounced? Yep! My boss!

I need to see what's happening in court NOW!

He stated he needs his medication. He could only come up with aspirin and potassium :rolleyes:
When you are a survivor of a heart attack and a quadruple bypass, aspirin is lifesaving medication. The first thing you should do if you feel like you may be having a heart attack, or in his case, the very real possibility of one, you take an aspirin. The potassium is also what he takes as a result of his heart condition. So why is that funny? I'm confused.

I think NM has to testify to explain all his lies.
Why? The video speaks for itself. It is obvious why he lied. He didn't realize there was a whole video and if he did what it would show. He knew that it was many people's words against him and knew he could be charged with a crime even though he acted in self defense. He isn't being charged with lying to police officers. He's being charged with first degree intentional homicide. The video CLEARLY illustrates that is NOT the case. They might have had a sliver of a case if they charged him with involuntary manslaughter or something to that effect, but this case is ridiculously overcharged.

Sure. Convict this guy if you want mob mentality to rule our lives.

@PaulBlume_FOX9

APPLE RIVER STABBING TRIAL: Defense confirms Nicolae Miu to take stand in minutes...

12:00 PM · Apr 9, 2024

Edited to include:

APPLE RIVER STABBING TRIAL: Defense argues to dismiss attempted 1st degree murder charges against the lesser injured in the tubing confrontation -- Ryhley Mattison and the Carlson brothers, Tony & Dante. JUDGE DENIES MOTION.

APPLE RIVER STABBING TRIAL: #BREAKING State rests its case. Defense up next. Question now, when does Nicolae Miu take the stand? Our @FOX9 live gavel-to-gavel coverage here:

When you are a survivor of a heart attack and a quadruple bypass, aspirin is lifesaving medication. The first thing you should do if you feel like you may be having a heart attack, or in his case, the very real possibility of one, you take an aspirin. The potassium is also what he takes as a result of his heart condition. So why is that funny? I'm confused.
He didn’t say he was having issues in that moment. The incident had only happened 4 hours previous to the interview. He had no issues being on the river drinking all day, but he’s suddenly concerned about his medication. He was playing up his health in that moment. jmo

Edit to add:
I never said it was funny. The emoji is an eye roll.

Last edited:
@PaulBlume_FOX9

APPLE RIVER STABBING TRIAL: Defense confirms Nicolae Miu to take stand in minutes...

12:00 PM · Apr 9, 2024
oh well. It's home time soon for me soon anyway so I should be able to to catch up in time for the afternoon session to start.

Living in a time zone 5-8 hours ahead of the USA does have its' benefits :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back