MA - Man stabs 4 at theater in Braintree and 2 at McDonalds in Plymouth, arrested, may be linked to murder in Connecticut - 25 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing new at this time, mostly posting since they are local to the CT murder and seem to be keeping up with it.

Just a guess but I'm guessing mania with psychosis. Maybe stopped his medication. MOO. Is the perp the owner of the company or is the father the owner? In any event, so glad he's been caught. LE will be busy looking for victims in Cali, Hawaii, etc. Thanks.

Per neighbors and source, there is connection. Vacation rental. Suspect and deceased were renting for a week or two with dogs. Arguing was heard days before.

Maybe there has been a delay in finding the next of kin to notify them first?
Just speculation: I think the Deep River victim is an acquaintance JR has been heatedly arguing with over the past few days and those arguments were overheard by neighbors. JR could have been living at that CT residence during that time. I do not believe that victim is a relative. MOO

Just a guess but I'm guessing mania with psychosis. Maybe stopped his medication. MOO. Is the perp the owner of the company or is the father the owner? In any event, so glad he's been caught. LE will be busy looking for victims in Cali, Hawaii, etc. Thanks.
Father is psychologist
moo
Marketing business solely the son.

Just speculation: I think the Deep River victim is an acquaintance JR has been heatedly arguing with over the past few days and those arguments were overheard by neighbors. JR could have been living at that CT residence during that time. I do not believe that victim is a relative. MOO
The article stated the two men were living in some Airbnb
Some interesting properties on that road.
moo

Looks like another mentally ill person who was not getting any medical help and his behavior escalated. JMO.
He hd a previous incident attacking his father on Marthas's Vineyard, he was taken to hospital for psych evaluation but did meet the criteria and released.

He's a suspect so his social media link Jared Ravizza (@jareeejones) • Instagram photos and videos is allowed, but I haven't seen any MSM that indicate the house number on Maritone Lane.
Police at the house is on video here.
Since instagram is allowed he has a duplicate here Jared Jones (@jarejonesss) • Instagram photos and videos
Interestingly there was also a "Jared Ravizza Fan" instagram going back a few years as of yesterday but it's been deleted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back