MA - Man stabs 4 at theater in Braintree and 2 at McDonalds in Plymouth, arrested, may be linked to murder in Connecticut - 25 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"When asked about the chain of events that led to him being arrested and hospitalized, Ravizza told a nurse that he “wanted to have fun” Saturday night, according to a police report filed by State Police troopers who interviewed witnesses and reviewed surveillance footage."

and

"The first person to be attacked at the McDonald’s was a 28-year-old man working the drive-through window, according to the State Police report. He told police that a man matching Ravizza’s description ordered two double cheeseburgers, a small order of fries, and a McFlurry. At the window, the man asked for a fork and knife, and grew agitated as he asked the employee to check the bag to make sure the order was correct. The employee said he emptied the bag and refilled it to show Ravizza that everything was there."

Many more details in the linked article.
Sickening. The young girls in the theater just trying to spend time on a holiday weekend watching IF, an animated family comedy.

And from the linked article - this poor woman must feel terrorized.

“The female victim had only been in the U.S. for a few days at the time of the attack, and Saturday was her first shift at the McDonald’s.”

Welcome to America.

jmo

"Jared Ravizza, the Vineyarder accused of last weekend’s off-island stabbing spree, has lost his defense lawyer in a separate West Tisbury assault case."

and

"“There is an irretrievable breakdown in the attorney-client relationship between Mr. Ravizza and I,” Moriarity wrote in his motion to the court. “I am respectfully requesting that I be allowed to withdraw from this case.”

Judge Paul G. Pino approved the request Wednesday. Ravizza is due in the Edgartown court on July 22 for his arraignment on the April charges."

Connecticut really has had its share of tragic craziness. I know most places do, but one of the worst ever - Sandy Hook - happened there. Peter Manfredonia went on a wild shooting spree. And now this kook, Jared R.

jmo
Isn’t it also where the doctors wife and two daughters were killed by armed intruders? I was so heartbroken by that one. MOO thought it was CT?

Quite a bit of additional info in this article.

"Jared Ravizza, 26, appeared virtually in Quincy District Court Thursday where he was arraigned on four counts of assault to murder and four counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

The charges stem from an incident where Mr. Ravizza, who police said had a Chilmark address, allegedly went into the Braintree AMC movie theatre on May 25 and stabbed four girls between the ages of 9 and 17. "

and

"Mr. Ravizza met Mr. Feldman and developed a friendship within the past few months and apparently had been living together as roommates, a Braintree police officer recalled being told by Connecticut state police.

The two men used lots of drugs, according to the report, and owned two dogs. After an incident where Mr. Ravizza allegedly smashed a Deep Rive neighbor’s windows in with a shovel, police went to the Deep River home and found Mr. Feldman and the dogs dead from serious injuries believed to be inflicted by a knife, according to the Braintree police report."

Quite a bit of additional info in this article.

"Jared Ravizza, 26, appeared virtually in Quincy District Court Thursday where he was arraigned on four counts of assault to murder and four counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

The charges stem from an incident where Mr. Ravizza, who police said had a Chilmark address, allegedly went into the Braintree AMC movie theatre on May 25 and stabbed four girls between the ages of 9 and 17. "

and

"Mr. Ravizza met Mr. Feldman and developed a friendship within the past few months and apparently had been living together as roommates, a Braintree police officer recalled being told by Connecticut state police.

The two men used lots of drugs, according to the report, and owned two dogs. After an incident where Mr. Ravizza allegedly smashed a Deep Rive neighbor’s windows in with a shovel, police went to the Deep River home and found Mr. Feldman and the dogs dead from serious injuries believed to be inflicted by a knife, according to the Braintree police report."

I dunno.... after a time away from this bizarre case...
I just think he should spend his life at Bridgwater and maybe, eventually McLean (the two huge mental health facilities in the Boston area), and call it a day.
No taxpayer dollars spent.
Parents could visit.

But I am probably kidding myself.... he is probably going to make a case for his brilliance and sanity.

I dunno.... after a time away from this bizarre case...
I just think he should spend his life at Bridgwater and maybe, eventually McLean (the two huge mental health facilities in the Boston area), and call it a day.
No taxpayer dollars spent.
Parents could visit.

But I am probably kidding myself.... he is probably going to make a case for his brilliance and sanity.

Taxpayer dollars are definitely spent on keeping someone in a mental health institution so I don't know what you mean. He also would only be eligible to be in a ward for the criminally insane and only state hospitals have those wards so it isn't like he could just stay at any mental health hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back