MA - Man stabs 4 at theater in Braintree and 2 at McDonalds in Plymouth, arrested, may be linked to murder in Connecticut - 25 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

From the article:
3:36pm: LE respond to a disurbance, Deep River, CT.
6:00pm: Braintree AMC 10 stabbings
7:00pm: Plymouth McDonald's stabbings
7:15pm: Car crash during police chase, Cotuit Road, Sandwich, MA.

Mapped this on Google maps:

View attachment 506120
He sure made record time going down Route 3, and across the Sagamore Bridge for that matter, beyond what I would think possible in the holiday traffic there I've heard of (and experienced firsthand) in years past.

When I first saw the photo, I thought who is this guy? The open shirt and long hair reminded me of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

I think he is aware that he does look like Buffalo Bill after looking at his Instagram account. He had thousands of followers but only a few likes on photos, no comments which is extremely odd for his amount of followers.

It sure seems like he went WAY out of his way, to do what he did. If he was just looking for a busy public place, Hartford would have been much closer. Why Braintree? Seems really strange.

True. A really weird route... Ultimately getting to the Cape makes sense, since seems to be family home.
But all the way up to Braintree, when he could have scooted right around Providence to get to the Cape.
Strange.
And as someone else mentioned... Holiday traffic?????? Nothing worse than Cape traffic around a holiday... or any Friday. Or any Sunday.

I think he is aware that he does look like Buffalo Bill after looking at his Instagram account. He had thousands of followers but only a few likes on photos, no comments which is extremely odd for his amount of followers.
Some say this is a tell-tale sign the followers are fake. I don't know if that's true, but it sure makes sense.
Hard to comment if you're not a real person. ;)

True. A really weird route... Ultimately getting to the Cape makes sense, since seems to be family home.
But all the way up to Braintree, when he could have scooted right around Providence to get to the Cape.
Strange.
And as someone else mentioned... Holiday traffic?????? Nothing worse than Cape traffic around a holiday... or any Friday. Or any Sunday.
Weird route yes, but he wasn't a rational thinker. Clearly he was very impaired during his stabbing spree and his every decision was made in the moment.

In the complaint, state police describe interviewing a woman who saw the alleged public exposure and shrugged at Ravizza. She said Ravizza wore a "big expression" on his face, which she compared to Jack Nicholson's expression in "The Shining."
:eek:

So, so, so terrible seeing the guy with his sweet doggie and this disgusting freak who murdered them, along with his own dog. I'm really sorry he survived the car crash.

Not directed at you @vls12345... just commenting on info in your link.

I see he will be undergoing a mental evaluation. Didn't he just have one recently (related to attack on family member)? ETA: I guess he wasn't as mentally ill then as is now?

Do they even have prisons for the criminally insane anymore? I do think he'll get a tip to a mental hospital but, like Lori Vallow, will eventually go to regular prison.
If he's ruled incompetent to stand trial he could be in a mental ward for years. Beau Bruneau wasn't brought to trial in Florida for 12 years after he brutally murdered his mother, then was quickly judged not guilty by reason of insanity.

If he's ruled incompetent to stand trial he could be in a mental ward for years. Beau Bruneau wasn't brought to trial in Florida for 12 years after he brutally murdered his mother, then was quickly judged not guilty by reason of insanity.
Wow, that surprises me about Florida. I recall a case from years ago of a schizophrenic guy who killed several people in a Key West bar because he thought they were demons and I think he got the death penalty.

In the complaint, state police describe interviewing a woman who saw the alleged public exposure and shrugged at Ravizza. She said Ravizza wore a "big expression" on his face, which she compared to Jack Nicholson's expression in "The Shining."
:eek:
This exposure wasn't simply flashing:
According to information read in court, Ravizza also publicly urinated in the drive-thru.

Yes, there are, run by the individual states.
I just did a quick search because I know that lots of those hospital/prisons closed over the past few 30 years. There's one in MA but it says they evaluate criminal defendants and doesn't sound like they keep forever (life sentence). It's called Bridgewater and is, allegedly, a hellhole where abuse of inmates is routine. Even regular prisons in the US are a disgrace and whatever mental lockups are still around are probably nightmare material.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back