MA - Man stabs 4 at theater in Braintree and 2 at McDonalds in Plymouth, arrested, may be linked to murder in Connecticut - 25 May 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sickening. It sounds like this evil, twisted freak has serious issues with women. Typical.

This perp. needs to be in prison without parole, but who knows if that will happen. It appears that he comes from a wealthy family. Hopefully they won't be able to buy his freedom. We've all seen cases where wealthy people commit heinous crimes & get off scot-free.
His victims weren't all female. I have feeling he's an all-purpose misanthrope.

His victims weren't all female. I have feeling he's an all-purpose misanthrope.

Per all of the reports I read, 5 of the 6 stabbing victims were female. He was obviously targeting women to an extent. This was probably due to his having an issue with them, and/or because he figured they were less likely to fight back. What a loser.

Last edited:
Per all of the reports I read, 5 of the 6 stabbing victims were female. He was obviously targeting women. This was probably due to his having an issue with them, and/or because he figured they were less likely to fight back. What a loser.
AFAIK, he attacked his father, killed an older man, killed two dogs, stabbed two young girls in a theater, stabbed one male and one female at McDonalds. How is that targeting females?

In the last attack, all 4 of the victims in the movie theater attack were female. 1 of the 2 victims at the McDonald's was female.

The girls in the theater were CHILDREN, between 9 and 17.
He didn't care, and he was laughing.
And two employees at McDonald's doing their jobs.....what did they do to him??
An older man he was renting that place with, and the two dogs.
:(:mad:
Monstrous. I don't care if he was having an "episode", he needs to be locked up.
When I saw his IG....it's full of selfies, narcissist who thought he was divine and God's gift to humanity.

In the last attack, all 4 of the victims in the movie theater attack were female. 1 of the 2 victims at the McDonald's was female.
Okay, so four kids at the theater and all girls. That's still one dead MAN, his dad attacked, one guy at McDonalds stabbed and two dogs killed. He was obviously not targeting females but anyone he could.

Per all of the reports I read, 5 of the 6 stabbing victims were female. He was obviously targeting women to an extent. This was probably due to his having an issue with them, and/or because he figured they were less likely to fight back. What a loser.
Four of them were children. I really think they were simply the closest targets, and he was in a dark movie theater.

And three of those children are siblings!

From your link:

“I’m a raw vegan…I don’t have any meat I don’t cook anything”

Then he goes on a murderous rampage at a McDonalds.

He also says he works out sometimes multiple times a day. He’s got to be hungry.

He says he eats no processed food so no nut or seed butters. No tofu or vegan cheeses or butter. I guess he got protein from sprouted beans.

Like lots of folks I love raw veggies and fruit, nuts and seeds so naturally making them a significant part of my nutrition so I understand the attraction.

It’s an expensive and time consuming restrictive diet, imo.

Obviously he has some sort of disorder concerning his appearance.

Just at a glance his limbs are not long enough to be a model. In the picture of him emerging from the car he has on platform sneakers.

Is there even a recent picture of him without his dark aviators? Guess we will see his eyes in the mug shot. Hope he doesn’t turn up half naked in court like H.

All imo

boy oh boy..... we are going to hear a lot of his demands from behind the bars !!!

Lengthy article at the link… but here’s the info I hadn’t seen yet.

Lisa Dembowski said that her three daughters and their friend were the only people inside the theaterwhen he attacked them.

'My oldest was leaning over to get something, he got her in the back, and then my other daughter in the top chest, and then, my last daughter across her arm, laughing the whole time and then got their friend, and then ran off,' Dembowski told NBC Boston.

The former UMass student claimed to run a 'leading global digital marketing and social media management agency' with offices in Manhattan, Beverly Hills, Paris and Naples.

But friends from his former college lacrosse team told Dailymail.com they remembered him simply as 'odd'.

'He only went to school with us for a semester and then disappeared off the face of the earth,' said Jay Gallipo. 'He was a social media influencer person back then it was kind of a joke with us.

Ravizza successfully petitioned the local court in Dukes County last month to change his name from Jared Christian Ravizza Jones to Jared Love Jones.

Posts from six years ago show a conventional looking young man who attracted the occasional comment from friends.

Four years later he returned to the site with a musclebound new look, posing on beaches and with his artwork, driving a series of Porsche cars and showing off drug paraphernalia.

The man accused of knifing six people unprovoked in Massachusetts, and reportedly killing his Connecticut roommate over the weekend, went berserk over a dispute between his housemate and their neighbors ahead of the bloody spree, nearby residents said.

Ravizza allegedly chucked a shovel through the women’s window on Saturday — breaking it, according to photos and neighbors. The women called the cops again but when officers showed up to question him, they were met with a grisly scene at the home he and Bruce were renting through Vrbo, an Airbnb competitor.

Another neighbor, Joe Ostering, also told The Post Ravizza threw the shovel at the window after Bruce’s run-in with the women.

“I guess he told Jared about it because Jared apparently went back to that house and threw a shovel right through their window,” Ostering, 64, said. “I’m not sure if it was before or after he killed Bruce. That’s how it all started. Then he left here and went to the movie theater.”

Lengthy article at the link… but here’s the info I hadn’t seen yet.

Lisa Dembowski said that her three daughters and their friend were the only people inside the theaterwhen he attacked them.

'My oldest was leaning over to get something, he got her in the back, and then my other daughter in the top chest, and then, my last daughter across her arm, laughing the whole time and then got their friend, and then ran off,' Dembowski told NBC Boston.

The former UMass student claimed to run a 'leading global digital marketing and social media management agency' with offices in Manhattan, Beverly Hills, Paris and Naples.

But friends from his former college lacrosse team told Dailymail.com they remembered him simply as 'odd'.

'He only went to school with us for a semester and then disappeared off the face of the earth,' said Jay Gallipo. 'He was a social media influencer person back then it was kind of a joke with us.

Ravizza successfully petitioned the local court in Dukes County last month to change his name from Jared Christian Ravizza Jones to Jared Love Jones.

Posts from six years ago show a conventional looking young man who attracted the occasional comment from friends.

Four years later he returned to the site with a musclebound new look, posing on beaches and with his artwork, driving a series of Porsche cars and showing off drug paraphernalia.

Does he have friends?
Besides staring at himself, what HAS this individual been doing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back