MA - Man stabs 4 at theater in Braintree and 2 at McDonalds in Plymouth, arrested, may be linked to murder in Connecticut - 25 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If only he had been properly treated after his attack on his father in April.
Of course we all know how difficult it is to deal with (treat) people with significant health issues. It is difficult to find the right resources and then the person suffering with the illness has to agree to care in many cases.

This young man clearly had major problems. How can we protect potential victims of people like him in the future?
My heart goes out to the murder victim's family and to the young people that were senselessly attacked.

He looks so much older than 26 in that arrest photo, makes me wonder if meth is involved. I feel for parents that have adult children that they can't force to get mental health treatment. It must be such a helpless feeling to have to stand by and watch your child fall into madness.

Not the guy in connecticut
sorry- I missed that. the news reports say the neighbors heard arguing but it seems as if the properties are spaced apart so it must have been very loud whatever was occurring.

Last edited:
From your link:

“I’m a raw vegan…I don’t have any meat I don’t cook anything”

Then he goes on a murderous rampage at a McDonalds.

He also says he works out sometimes multiple times a day. He’s got to be hungry.

He says he eats no processed food so no nut or seed butters. No tofu or vegan cheeses or butter. I guess he got protein from sprouted beans.

Like lots of folks I love raw veggies and fruit, nuts and seeds so naturally making them a significant part of my nutrition so I understand the attraction.

It’s an expensive and time consuming restrictive diet, imo.

Obviously he has some sort of disorder concerning his appearance.

Just at a glance his limbs are not long enough to be a model. In the picture of him emerging from the car he has on platform sneakers.

Is there even a recent picture of him without his dark aviators? Guess we will see his eyes in the mug shot. Hope he doesn’t turn up half naked in court like H.

All imo
The ridiculous photo ops, pouty lips, big sunglasses, and self-importance all remind me of Luka Magnotta.

If only he had been properly treated after his attack on his father in April.
Of course we all know how difficult it is to deal with (treat) people with significant health issues. It is difficult to find the right resources and then the person suffering with the illness has to agree to care in many cases.

This young man clearly had major problems. How can we protect potential victims of people like him in the future?
My heart goes out to the murder victim's family and to the young people that were senselessly attacked.
Thank you for saying this, it is what is important here, not his wealth or the way he dresses. It is the same story we see in the news with rampage attackers having past incidents of violent behavior and seeking treatment but getting none.
When will people get the help they need?

Thank you for saying this, it is what is important here, not his wealth or the way he dresses. It is the same story we see in the news with rampage attackers having past incidents of violent behavior and seeking treatment but getting none.
When will people get the help they need?
He should have been kept in the hospital and treated (medicated) but we also know he would have probably gotten out just as crazy. There is a serious problem with violent crazy people, all over the country (and some of Europe). What to do with them?

Sickening. It sounds like this evil, twisted freak has serious issues with women. Typical.

This perp. needs to be in prison without parole, but who knows if that will happen. It appears that he comes from a wealthy family. Hopefully they won't be able to buy his freedom. We've all seen cases where wealthy people commit heinous crimes & get off scot-free.

Last edited:
Following the previous attack on his father, “Jared Ravizza was “frothing” at the mouth when officers arrived, screamed at officers to “cuff me,” then resisted arrest, police said. Ravizza then allegedly insisted officers listen to numerous conspiracy theories while he flipped through photos in his phone.

Ravizza’s conspiracies apparently involved the Kennedy family, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, “some sort of a crime family his mother was part of,” Barack Obama’s chef, “the Deep State,” Satan worshipers, Jeffery Epstein currently living “on island” in Martha’s Vineyard, and that Ravizza’s family “helped start the country” with John Quincy Adams, among other theories, according to the report.

Ravizza allegedly claimed he feared for his life, believed he was going to be killed by one of these entities, and stated that officers would later have to “fish him out of the harbor” and then they’d “know he was right,” according to the report.”

From this article linked above by other posters.

Sickening. It sounds like this evil, twisted freak has serious issues with women. Typical.

This perp. needs to be in prison without parole, but who knows if that will happen. It appears that he comes from a wealthy family. Hopefully they won't be able to buy his freedom. We've all seen cases where wealthy people commit heinous crimes & get off scot-free.
Well, he killed a man and two dogs so he seems to have a problem with all living beings. He also violently attacked his dad.

Following the previous attack on his father, “Jared Ravizza was “frothing” at the mouth when officers arrived, screamed at officers to “cuff me,” then resisted arrest, police said. Ravizza then allegedly insisted officers listen to numerous conspiracy theories while he flipped through photos in his phone.

Ravizza’s conspiracies apparently involved the Kennedy family, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, “some sort of a crime family his mother was part of,” Barack Obama’s chef, “the Deep State,” Satan worshipers, Jeffery Epstein currently living “on island” in Martha’s Vineyard, and that Ravizza’s family “helped start the country” with John Quincy Adams, among other theories, according to the report.

Ravizza allegedly claimed he feared for his life, believed he was going to be killed by one of these entities, and stated that officers would later have to “fish him out of the harbor” and then they’d “know he was right,” according to the report.”

From this article linked above by other posters.
Wow. He sounds schizophrenic on top of whatever else is going on with him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back