Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least they didn’t drive higher than kites? Sorry. Trying to find a single positive in this nonsense. Your child is MISSING. So you as her mother go home and take Ativan and wait?? Gimme a break.
Didn't he tell the defective, in that taped interview on the 27th, that he was so "out of it" that he slept through their call? Right. Because you have a missing child and you're not desperate for the phone to ring, just please let it be good news. No, he chooses coming and being unreachable.

He also described that time frame -- after "we got the call" like this: that's when everything went downhill from there.

Well, yeah, I guess for HIM.

JMO

Didn't he tell the defective, in that taped interview on the 27th, that he was so "out of it" that he slept through their call? Right. Because you have a missing child and you're not desperate for the phone to ring, just please let it be good news. No, he chooses coming and being unreachable.

He also described that time frame -- after "we got the call" like this: that's when everything went downhill from there.

Well, yeah, I guess for HIM.

JMO

25:33
got lost sorry thank you and um was the only way I could get to sleep last night
25:38
and then again this afternoon that's why I miss your calls I'm sorry took an Adan and conked out for a fews it's the only

from transcript of the Youtube audio.. he slept last night and was sleeping again in the middle of the afternoon. IMO that's a lot of time spent sleeping while your child is still missing and you think she's been abducted..

YES!!! he did, he had to take a bunch of tranquilizers cause it's the only way he could get to sleep.
31:15 he says and again this afternoon, its why I missed your call.

depends what recording you listen to all the times could be different

So with going through the timeline/stories again, i do think that @Knox you had a great idea regarding the dumpsters at the vape shop. if the idea was to make it look like MS was taken from school, perhaps it clicked to SS that the backpack/laptop should have been discarded near the school, so the 8:19 return to the home was to retrieve the backpack and then 2nd visit to vape shop to discard backpack in dumpsters near school. MOO

of course, i'm not recalling whether LE stated that they actually found the backpack in the dumpster at home, as opposed to just caught SS on video discarding the items.

of course this is just my own opinion and brainstorm with ideas of how to unweave the tangled stories told by SS.

I know we beat this to death but:
this interview is on the 27th and the lady LE says she noticed he didnt have any calls before this morning.( 27th)
he said he did a factory reset yesterday morning ( 26th)
So he did it the day before? where are all the calls from the night she went missing? He should have a whole day full of calls on that phone.
41:58
He definitely said he did it in front of Jenn ( its been edited out) because he said "you can ask her, she might know better) That's right, ask the girl he doesn't remember seeing yesterday.
then he said my head was so far up my backside yesterday (translation) Oh Oh I think I just got caught in a lie, better make it look like im confused.
same with him adding in " I never ate a thing since yesterday", (who actually cares? )
seems like hes already thinking, of a defense, in case they ask about his answers he'll say I never ate, I never slept....
He knew they were on to him, they were drilling him at times, he had to know.

So he had moved out in December a cording to the tape above and was just back for a brief visit snd kills Maddy? Maybe she was done with his SA and he killed her?

He's gone for 2 months and kills her within 12 hours of arriving?
Joseph Scott Morgan had a pretty good theory on it. ( IMO)
28:31

He's gone for 2 months and kills her within 12 hours of arriving?
Joseph Scott Morgan had a pretty good theory on it. ( IMO)
28:31
this right here is what I suspect. She had aged out of being an attraction for him. She was no longer PREpubescent.

Now she was simply a threat with no more utility for him.

I would be interested in SS background, who else he lived with, I can't imagine that Madeleine was his first and only victim.
There have been a few friends/old roommates who have come forward to do interviews. GH is an approved source so I believe i can share this interview GH did with a prior roomate. I’m always very critical of “friends” who come forward to do interviews in true crime so it’s a “your own discretion” kinda of thing because IIRC none of it has been proven as fact at this point. But the allegations are very bad

this right here is what I suspect. She had aged out of being an attraction for him. She was no longer PREpubescent.

Now she was simply a threat with no more utility for him.
That he was so quick to volunteer puberty/PMS shows too much awareness.

That theory is compelling.

He is so disgusting.

JMO

There have been a few friends/old roommates who have come forward to do interviews. GH is an approved source so I believe i can share this interview GH did with a prior roomate. I’m always very critical of “friends” who come forward to do interviews in true crime so it’s a “your own discretion” kinda of thing because IIRC none of it has been proven as fact at this point. But the allegations are very bad

I don't know what JS's life was like -- I'm leave the investigating to LE on that front -- but I think SS's boasts to his friends weren't about his adult sex life with JS but were truths about the abuse he was forcing on MS, he just used JS as a cover when discussing it.

I wonder if SS already had his next victim lined up.

I don't know what JS's life was like -- I'm leave the investigating to LE on that front -- but I think SS's boasts to his friends weren't about his adult sex life with JS but were truths about the abuse he was forcing on MS, he just used JS as a cover when discussing it.

I wonder if SS already had his next victim lined up.

I agree. Additionally, IMO, JS was never his romantic interest. She was simply necessary so he could have access to MS. I think he had his own bedroom because his contact with JS was platonic.

If he returned home and stayed home at 2:30 how did he miss Jenn and going with her to pick up Maddy? Jenn didn't even get there till. 330 or later ( can't remember)
Is there such a stall tactic as creating such a cluster**** of information, that you send everyone into a whirlwind trying to decipher all the lies? or is he just that messy and dumb? How arrogant to think LE wouldn't figure it out.
One thing is for sure, LE will put him in his place about how smart he thinks he is.
I think you'd have a better conversation with an empty glass and a straw.View attachment 506223

Yep.

Reminds me of the infamous S Bannon quote:

“The real opposition is the media. And the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with s___.”

That’s the Bannon business model: Flood the zone. Stink up the joint. As Jonathan Rauch once said, citing Bannon’s infamous quote, “This is not about persuasion: This is about disorientation.”

Wee Haleigh Cummings is the case here that IMO really bears out the strategy (Hailey Dunn also). And in both cases, it kinda worked. Conflicting timelines, everyone off their heads or lying or both; way too much noise clouding the weak signal.

Not so here, fortunately. But absent the CSM on SS's phone and the video evidence, etc -- maybe things would be cloudier?

So he had moved out in December a cording to the tape above and was just back for a brief visit snd kills Maddy? Maybe she was done with his SA and he killed her?
IF it was SS's idea to switch out the car he normally drove for his father's gray Lincoln, I'm thinking SS came back specifically to kill Maddy and remove the threat. He and JS were over, and MS had aged out and was no longer attractive to him -- therefore expendable. The threat to his precious self had to be removed. However, IF SS's father needed SS's vehicle for some reason, then the theory doesn't work.

A WSer posted something awhile back that has rolled over and over in my mind. They saw SS driving his father's gray vehicle rather than the car he usually drove as strong evidence Maddy's murder was premediated from before SS left his parents home.

That makes sense to me, as well. I suspect SS thought he would have more time. Time to swap out the cars again, so that the vehicle that had hauled a deceased Maddy around would not be on the radar of Orlando-area LE. Or so SS thought. Instead LE got warrants to search all three vehicles.

Originally, I had thought MS might have been accidently killed. However, that idea of the vehicle swap being evidence of premeditation resonates with me.

IF it was SS's idea to switch out the car he normally drove for his father's gray Lincoln, I'm thinking SS came back specifically to kill Maddy and remove the threat. He and JS were over, and MS had aged out and was no longer attractive to him -- therefore expendable. The threat to his precious self had to be removed. However, IF SS's father needed SS's vehicle for some reason, then the theory doesn't work.

A WSer posted something awhile back that has rolled over and over in my mind. They saw SS driving his father's gray vehicle rather than the car he usually drove as strong evidence Maddy's murder was premediated from before SS left his parents home.

That makes sense to me, as well. I suspect SS thought he would have more time. Time to swap out the cars again, so that the vehicle that had hauled a deceased Maddy around would not be on the radar of Orlando-area LE. Or so SS thought. Instead LE got warrants to search all three vehicles.

Originally, I had thought MS might have been accidently killed. However, that idea of the vehicle swap being evidence of premeditation resonates with me.
Yeah, I strongly suspect this also.

I don't think anything about this was impulsive.

I think it was deliberate. Planned. Probably fantasised about for years.

I think this was always how he planned it to end. Not getting caught, but her murder.

MOO

I'm noticing: SS has only taken MS to school 5-6 times (#172), but he knows very well, what she is doing, when looking through her book bag on her way to school. Why did he mention a detail like that?
IMO? He's lying.

A note I took years ago from The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker - TOO MANY DETAILS – When people are telling the truth they don’t feel they need to elaborate on their story with ‘too many details’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member