Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he returned home and stayed home at 2:30 how did he miss Jenn and going with her to pick up Maddy? Jenn didn't even get there till. 330 or later ( can't remember)
Is there such a stall tactic as creating such a cluster**** of information, that you send everyone into a whirlwind trying to decipher all the lies? or is he just that messy and dumb? How arrogant to think LE wouldn't figure it out.
One thing is for sure, LE will put him in his place about how smart he thinks he is.
I think you'd have a better conversation with an empty glass and a straw.Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 4.20.01 PM.png

If he returned home and stayed home at 2:30 how did he miss Jenn and going with her to pick up Maddy? Jenn didn't even get there till. 330 or later ( can't remember)
Very good question. And IMO... his afternoon "errands" that ended around 2:30 were him disposing of Maddie's body.
Is there such a stall tactic as creating such a cluster**** of information, that you send everyone into a whirlwind trying to decipher all the lies?
Yes.
or is he just that messy and dumb?
Yes to this too. lol
How arrogant to think LE wouldn't figure it out.
He does come across as rather arrogant, amonng other things, in some of his reddit posts.
One thing is for sure, LE will put him in his place about how smart he thinks he is.
I sure hope so!

Is there such a stall tactic as creating such a cluster**** of information, that you send everyone into a whirlwind trying to decipher all the lies? or is he just that messy and dumb? How arrogant to think LE wouldn't figure it out.
I think you'd have a better conversation with an empty glass and a straw.View attachment 506223
He was seen in the body dump location between 1-2:30pm on the Monday. He couldn’t have made it back until about 3:15 ish give or take depending on traffic if he was still at the dump site by 2:30. I posted the link for this info last evening so a page or two back. Was announced before her body was found on the March 1 presser by Le.

He was seen in the body dump location between 1-2:30pm on the Monday. He couldn’t have made it back until about 3:15 ish give or take depending on traffic if he was still at the dump site by 2:30. I posted the link for this info last evening so a page or two back. Was announced before her body was found on the March 1 presser by Le.
that sounds more like it, besides LE no doubt has a video to prove every move he made, esp in and out of that complex.

and one more thing, the time in between her passing and her being taken to the recovery site, ( I can't say dump site it bothers me ) he had many hours. It bothers me that during that time, he basically said he was shopping for comics or toys or whatever childlike thing he was doing.
yes, many missing timelines...its maddening, especially JS's. not a peep about her day, except she supposedly saw Madeline getting ready for school at 8am. which of course cant be true based on SS being spotted by a license reader at 8:10am driving away from the school. and of course this: LE believed Madeline was already dead (when seen in his vehicle RETURNING) and that 'she was moved in the early morning hours'. moved from where?

we dont have any time info of him leaving again after 8:19am (after she was spotted in his car) and then he returned AGAIN to hang around 'for a vape shop to open' (no time), and then left AGAIN.(no time)

seems like she was in his car all of this time because it jumps to this timeline: he is spotted at 1:00-2:30pm where she was ultimately found. unfortunately, we arent privy to the gap timelines....did LE confirm he went to the vape shop after he 'waited' back at the house for it to open? was he spotted anywhere else on camera BEFORE 1-2:30pm on those roads?

....he even lied about WHERE he had a flat tire. truth mixed with a lie.

yes, many missing timelines...its maddening, especially JS's. not a peep about her day, except she supposedly saw Madeline getting ready for school at 8am. which of course cant be true based on SS being spotted by a license reader at 8:10am driving away from the school. and of course this: LE believed Madeline was already dead (when seen in his vehicle RETURNING) and that 'she was moved in the early morning hours'. moved from where?
"Moved" could mean from one spot in the car to another (front seat to trunk, etc.). Moving something doesn't always mean outside of one place and into another completely different place, like to/from a building to/from a car (or another building, etc).
we dont have any time info of him leaving again after 8:19am (after she was spotted in his car) and then he returned AGAIN to hang around 'for a vape shop to open' (no time), and then left AGAIN.(no time)

seems like she was in his car all of this time because it jumps to this timeline: he is spotted at 1:00-2:30pm where she was ultimately found.
Perhaps he was seen on video moving her slumped over in the front seat to the trunk (see my comment above in this post) so he could drive around without anyone seeing her. That would be the smart thing to do but as we are all aware... he's not the sharpest crayon in the box. But, I'd put money on it it was smart enough to think of this.

I think you'd have a better conversation with an empty glass and a straw.View attachment 506223
Well said! Initially he said he was home for about an hour after his morning escapades, then home again after 2:30. So, yes, where was Jen at that time??? He said he saw Jen in the morning when he turned to her in shock to say, "What have I just done" when he did his phone reset. Another time he said Jen must have been sleeping when he got back. Then his story was that he was late for the 4pm pick up because he got a flat (so that we think his flat tire was sometime around 3-4sh). The flat, as we know, was around 1:00 or 1:30 when a witness saw him changing it on Old Hickory Road. He shares partial truths intermixed with lies, lies, lies. I'd love to know where Jen was all day long and her timeline. MOO.

Has anybody taken the time to "maps" the vape shop? I don't know the area or even any cardinal points, but my gut tells me, he didn't go to the vape shop. But he did travel in that direction twice.

What else is nearby? Carwash? Storage facility? Walmart?

Has anybody taken the time to "maps" the vape shop? I don't know the area or even any cardinal points, but my gut tells me, he didn't go to the vape shop. But he did travel in that direction twice.

I think @grannygates was thinking about it, but asked first if anyone else already had. I bet if you ask Gray Hughes he would do a show on it. he'd map it out, time everything.
"maps" lol (a stephanism)

Did he state which one? I only recall “the local vape shop” but these are all the vape shops between Hunters Creek and the apartment is the red X

07A5B146-B484-472B-88A5-03369E97A1A7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member