Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the Lincoln 2010
I was curious so I looked it up... the back seats do fold down (is this common for all cars? I am unfamiliar with US makes)- so depending on how small Maddie was and how easily SS could manipulate her body, he could have moved her to the back without opening the car doors. She was listed as 5'1" and 110lbs.

With the amount of evidence I can't imagine he will talk right now, but someone like SS.. to the right reporter he might just share. Just like the San Diego reporter who got Abulaban to chat. SS seems to me as someone who loooooooves to hear himself talk.

Last edited:
SS has a Samsung S23 Ultra per his interview with LE. If he accidentally did this he's more of an idiot than I can even imagine. There are 7 steps, 6 of which he needs to press a particular spot on his phone. He did NOT accidentally do this:

Find "Factory data reset"
  1. Slide two fingers downwards starting from the top of the screen.
  2. Press the settings icon.
  3. Press General management.
  4. Press Reset.
  5. Press Factory data reset.
  6. Press Reset.
  7. Press Delete all. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
Perform a software update

1Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.

2Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.

3Tap Download and install or Check for system updates. It will vary between models.

The only thing they have in common is that they’re both in the settings icon.

OKOK so this "riding herd" terminology, I just realised SS mentioned goats and a farm while living in California during his chat when he was being transported, with the Sheriff to Osceola county. I found it interesting that he mentioned the tony cities of Newport Beach and Laguna, but I don't think he lived there exactly.

Remember? That's where this terminology is likely from.

His peculiar choice of words, "she 86'd" going to McDonald's....(restaurant-speak)...

Anyway, sorry for the tangent! I hope every day brings justice for Maddie closer to those who loved her.

This video is more succinct - it's when he was making small talk with this Officer.

SS does use some interesting terms. Another was that his car was hoopties. I hadn't heard anyone refer to a car as a hoopty for decades.

And uh, she wanted to be dropped off a little down the ways from the school. She’s got this phase that she’s been into lately where she’s very particular about what car she’s seen getting out of in front of the school. Uhm, she prefers her mom’s car but my car is kinda hoopties. I get it. It’s an image thing, but uhm, that was, sometime probably between 8:20-8:40ish.

You are both making great points. According to his (and her) recounting, the first time that day they would have "hung out" was likely that afternoon, but he specifically says it was "yesterday morning," and we assume he's talking to JS when he says "What did I do?". It could be that he supposedly reset it with MS present, instead, and is pretending as though that discussion was with her, instead (unlikely), that morning. I believe he had texted/called JS on Monday afternoon as a part of his story, though, and this was Tuesday when he's being interviewed... so it's impossible that call/text wasn't on there, either, if the phone was only reset in the morning rather than later that day. However, iirc, the officer clearly says there's nothing at all in history.
JS's phone would have his texts and calls...and if she deleted, they could recover them.

LE –OK. And then I also noticed… I was checking your call history. I noticed that you don’t have anything before this morning. Is that usual on your phone?

SS – Uh… No. It’s-it’s a new phone I erm stupid, I went to do an update yesterday morning, uhm, and I don’t know what the F (spelled out), pardon me, uhm, I don’t know what the heck I did but somehow during the massive OS update I managed to factory reset my phone and lose all of my contacts, all my information.

LE – Mm hm. What time was that? Do you remember?

SS – Oh, sometime (short pause) while I was hanging out I looked at her and said what did I just do?

The investigator said she saw nothing before this morning, which was Tuesday the 27th when he was being interviewed by the two of them.

If he did his factory reset the previous morning (Monday the 26th - the same morning Maddie went missing), then there should have been other history on his phone from the rest of the day Monday. Remember he said he was keeping his father up-to-date and needed his phone for that when she said she would keep it.

Like most of what he babbled, it's hard to know what is truth or fiction.

MOO.

@ttjo .... anyone...
Is this phrase "riding herd over"..... regional? I have never heard such a thing. Generational?

I have a friend who grew up in Maryland, let me ask....

- West Coast/ NorCal USA
It’s a cowboy term - think of “riding herd” on cattle, driving them in the direction you want them to. It’s not heard a lot since westerns dropped out of fashion, but maybe he’s old school and watches a lot of old movies.

SS has a Samsung S23 Ultra per his interview with LE. If he accidentally did this he's more of an idiot than I can even imagine. There are 7 steps, 6 of which he needs to press a particular spot on his phone. He did NOT accidentally do this:

4. Press Reset.
  6. Press Reset.
  7. Press Delete all. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
and claims he did this DURING a massive OS update. he thought he wiped his phone. IMO, he didnt have enough time to find out beforehand if his data, although not seen by him, could still be recovered. oops.

If he reset his phone in front of the mum, I find that troublesome. That he would feel comfortable doing that in front of her and that she would not think it weird or question it. If that is what happened, the mum is either very low intel or she knew or half knew.

If she was involved though, IMO LE would have found some sort of evidence on her phone or his phone by now.
Not necessarily. If she deleted specific texts one by one, they may not find them especially since his device was reset to factory. Calls they will see on the phone bill though even if deleted off the device itself.

I’m interested in Maddie’s phone. What was on it? When was her last text / call and to whom? What was it about?

It must be horrible for the kids who were at her party to know within hours, she was dead.

IMO? It's not herd. 'Her' makes much more sense in the context of him hurrying her to get out of the house.

SS – I left my phone at home in the morning too, I was so busy riding her to <unintelligible> to get us out the door on time that I left my phone. She left her phone. We both left our phones.
You’re hours early for school and there is no need to rush. McD takes minutes. What’s the bloody rush?

Such a liar!!

4. Press Reset.
  6. Press Reset.
Wanna bet he had to google how to do this too? Lmao. There’s the proof it wasn’t an accident. 7 steps and complicated. Lmao.

4. Press Reset.
  6. Press Reset.
No chance it was an accident, no chance on the planet. He used an update to do it, as an excuse( like he was going to fool somebody.) The only thing I wondered about is if they can use the timing to support premeditation.
There are ways, phones capture so much intel that it's unreal.
I mean LE could tell which direction Alex Murdaugh's phone rotated when he threw it !!
What's the pattern? how often did updates come out and how quickly did he do them in the past? ( still circumstantial) However, they have enough on this guy, that I don't think they'd bother. it's fairly obvious what he was doing.

If he reset his phone in front of the mum, I find that troublesome. That he would feel comfortable doing that in front of her and that she would not think it weird or question it.
I agree, but we all have critical minds here. I do believe it is possible that he did it and she believed his story ( because I have never heard that she was the sharpest crayon in the box, instead submissive almost) especially if it was in the morning of Maddi's disappearance, she'd have no reason to think it was sus at that point but what about later?
-For starters when in the morning? she was sleeping, he couldn't even remember if she was home when he returned, surely if he said to her "What the eff did I do" that would have jogged his memory, so BS on that.
-He always includes " the mom" in everything, like a united front, it's part of his trying to look like " we we we, it wasn't me, it couldn't be. Im literally like her dad"
He said "What the eff did I do" to no one. (IMO)
just like he immediately wanted to show Maddi sister act but didn't,
just like he added in about his finger injury after his flat,
Just like he added in a story about his old deaf and loud parents as an excuse to get away and come to Orlando, when all he was asked was "When did you get here" or a simple question like that. Noone asked him why he was here, why did he feel the need to explain it?
He adds so much BS nonsense to "convince". I said before he's a seed planter, he tells you stuff hoping to shape your opinion.
all my opinion.

Last edited:
and one more thing, the time in between her passing and her being taken to the recovery site, ( I can't say dump site it bothers me ) he had many hours. It bothers me that during that time, he basically said he was shopping for comics or toys or whatever childlike thing he was doing.

Regarding FetLife... Did anyone that signed up (or was already a member. ;)) find JS over there? If so, what was she into? <modsnip>
I believe they found the account as the name was Sustinet, the same as his Reddit username. Unfortunately people rarely use their real names on websites like that, or any social media, so it’ll be hard to find her without any other information.

Seems like she was into neglecting her child to me. Moo

No chance it was an accident, no chance on the planet. He used an update to do it, as an excuse( like he was going to fool somebody.) The only thing I wondered about is if they can use the timing to support premeditation.
There are ways, phones capture so much intel that it's unreal.
I mean LE could tell which direction Alex Murdaugh's phone rotated when he threw it !!
What's the pattern? how often did updates come out and how quickly did he do them in the past? ( still circumstantial) However, they have enough on this guy, that I don't think they'd bother. it's fairly obvious what he was doing.
he was referencing his phone as "NEW". all his bs...you need hip boots.....wondering how NEW it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV