GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to look for the documentation of SD journal. Here it is, I will post the link to the document admitting it as evidence.

It looks like the link is not active; it's in cases of interest in Idaho.

It is item 60 listed- journal.

I found a shocker on a nearby line: it lists photo deleted from Tammy's phone!

The prosecutors and defense know what is on that picture.

MOO
what was in the journal? Why is it relevant? I note that Seths wife's journal is also listed - same questions there.

I went to look for the documentation of SD journal. Here it is, I will post the link to the document admitting it as evidence.

It looks like the link is not active; it's in cases of interest in Idaho.

It is item 60 listed- journal.

I found a shocker on a nearby line: it lists photo deleted from Tammy's phone!

The prosecutors and defense know what is on that picture.

MOO
I have a really nasty cold, so maybe I’m dense right now, but I am not getting why the appearance of these items in close proximity on an evidence list indicates to you that LE knows what is in that photo.

My prediction is a verdict tmorrow afternoon, then the jury gets to go home for the weekend. Am I correct in thinking that they are only sequestered for this phase and not continuing onto the penalty phase?

My prediction is a verdict tmorrow afternoon, then the jury gets to go home for the weekend. Am I correct in thinking that they are only sequestered for this phase and not continuing onto the penalty phase?
Good question.

I have another question: Assuming a conviction, I assume the alternates remain on the hook until after the deliberations are complete for the penalty phase. Is that correct?

Good question.

I have another question: Assuming a conviction, I assume the alternates remain on the hook until after the deliberations are complete for the penalty phase. Is that correct?
That is what I heard yesterday on Court TV. Seems quite unfair, but it is in case one of the jurors gets sick or is unable to continue. In that event, they said the deliberations would start anew with the replacement juror.

Thinking about how juries, and this jury in particular, serve their country. They could have tried to get out of this. Some do. What they are doing is very difficult and stressful. I believe only one juror has had to drop out. Thank you to the jury.

If the jurors are supposed to stay sequestered until after sentencing, would they deliberate over the weekend? Seems cruel to make them all spend the whole weekend in their rooms when they could just get it over with lol

Nate Eaton did a video outside the courthouse posted on his fb about an hour ago that answers some questions. Sounds like a 20 minute time when there is verdict to when it will be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt