GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior’s closing: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Step 1) Insult the prosecution and LE.

Step 2) Re-read the jury instructions to the jurors.

Step 3) Because….Alex, because Lori, and …. Oh yeah…. Tammy was fat and lazy.

Step 4) MG and DW helped in everything.... and the blond hair found that was not LVD's, belonged to MG.

Stick a fork in Chud... he's beyond done!

Justice For JJ, Tylee, and Tammy

Is there a LOUD alarm Blast like a blow horn or something you all can send through my phone tomorrow ?? LOL

I have Dr appt to get my clearance letter from my primary doctor for surgery, then have appt with the physical rehab place I will go to afterwards.

I really do NOT want to miss the minute when the jury has "reached a verdict" moment.

IMO, it shouldn't take them long but then again, we have followed since the beginning so it would only take me about a minute LOL

Although, honestly, I believe it probably wont be until Friday as there is just so much for them to have to read and go through, then discuss.
You may have to postpone the appointment.

Wow I had not thought about the fact that the alternates still cannot discuss the case. Those poor alternates. You know they’ve been dying to talk to someone about it for almost 2 months and thought today would be the day… what a let down - not only do they not get to see this thru to a verdict (unless needed of course) but now they have to wait another week or two to even be able to talk about the case. I would not be happy in their shoes tonight.
No kidding! They've just had the most bizarre, gruesome case with a cast of extreme weirdos dumped on them and now are left alone with their thoughts. I hope their hotel has a bar.

What they do privately doesn't bother me, so long as they don't murder anyone. They can have as many psychic healings, probations, portals, dark and light and number systems as they want, so long as it's within the bounds of odd belief, not something they consider gives them a free ticket to hurt others.

MOO
Thank you. I didn't really express myself apporopriately. To be clear, they can practice religion as they see fit, but these people murdered children. There's no excuse for that.

I hope the jury is back before lunch.

Send Chad a very clear message......we didn't buy what your selling....not for a moment.

Anything longer than that....gives him hope :-/
we can't have that!

moo

You may have to postpone the appointment.
I need to postpone work, and after reading all of this tonight I do feel nauseated, my tummy hurts, and I have a headache. Oh crap... I used that excuse 2 weeks ago so that's a no go.:oops:

I'm counting on my peeps to not miss a single blink coming from that courtroom, I want to know what Chud the Dud's facial expression is when he hears the unanimous GUILTY verdicts on ALL counts.
:D

I was on a "mock jury", it was like a real trial, we had I-Pads in front of us, to tap on points we thought were important during the trial. And closing arguments.

Then, we went to deliberations, and everyone went around the table and gave their thoughts about the case and how they would vote. 3 or 4 people were for the prosecution. After a few more votes and discussions everyone decided for the defense. It was interesting. I think it was the attorneys for the defense that paid for this. They spent a lot of money that day. We met in a hotel, free catered breakfast, lunch, snacks, we all got paid $250 for the day.

I was on a "mock jury", it was like a real trial, we had I-Pads in front of us, to tap on points we thought were important during the trial. And closing arguments.

Then, we went to deliberations, and everyone went around the table and gave their thoughts about the case and how they would vote. 3 or 4 people were for the prosecution. After a few more votes and discussions everyone decided for the defense. It was interesting. I think it was the attorneys for the defense that paid for this. They spent a lot of money that day. We met in a hotel, free catered breakfast, lunch, snacks, we all got paid $250 for the day.
That's pretty cool and paid a lot better than serving on an actual jury! Interesting result, too, because I believe there have been psych studies on juries and they lean pro prosecution and tend to believe cops and authority figures.

It is hilarious he went with the Lori only wanted another insurance payout claim. I mean seriously, she married wealthy men in the past, not no pot to piss in Daybell.
He says AC was trying to kill Chad so Lori could get insurance money...Tammy was alive and the beneficiary for his small insurance policies.

He says AC was trying to kill Chad so Lori could get insurance money...Tammy was alive and the beneficiary for his small insurance policies.
I'd never heard that Chad had insurance policies for which Lori was the beneficiary. Sheesh, you'd think he would have considered her propensity for profiting off the deaths others as possibly meaning he would be next. I guess he was doing his thinking with The Storm.

Soon Chad will be a convicted murderer, fighting for his own life. I was upset with Garth and Emma's testifying, surely Tammy deserved better? (Of course she did) Now I just feel sad for them, they have to go out and get on with their own lives, missing their Mum, their Dad a convicted murderer, with the community perception of their conduct to deal with. I reckon Tammy would forgive them. She would understand the pressures, the confusion, their imperfections, and forgive them. Of all the terrible things that Chad has done, using his children like this, when it could never have helped anyway, is one of the worst. His children are surely his direct victims. He cares for no one but himself.

I wonder if Chad and Lori took out new insurance policies with each other as beneficiaries? If so, why didn’t Prior bring this up during the defence ?

Thursday, May 30th:
*Trial continues (Day 32)–VERDICT WATCH! (Day 2) (@ 8am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2020 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70). – *Chad Guy Daybell (53/now 55) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4 (for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP. (Judge denied removing DP 3/14/24). Fremont County
Trial began on 4/1/24 with final jury selection & ended on 4/8/24. Jurors: 12 jurors & 6 alternates. [10 men & 8 women]. 5/2/24: Juror dismissed due to illness. Now: 12 jurors & 5 alternates. [No gender count].
Jury will be sequestered during deliberations in the guilt phase thru the penalty phase.
Trial began on 4/10/24. Court hours are 8:30am to 3pm Monday-Friday. Trial is being held in Ada County. State rested their case on 5/16/24. Defense began their case on 5/20/24 & ended on 5/23/24. State’s rebuttal case started 5/23 & ended 5/28/24. Closing arguments on 5/29/24.

Verdict Watch: Jury deliberations day 1 (5/29/24) ~2 hours.
Judge Steven W. Boyce presiding. Prosecutors: Fremont County Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake, Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood, Special Attorney General Prosecutor Ingrid Batey & Fremont County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Rocky Wixom & defense attorney John Prior.

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 3/29/24 & Jury Selection Days 1-6 (4/1-4/6/24) & thru 4/9/24 & Trial Days 1-30 (4/10-5/28/24) reference post #55 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-tylee-ryan-and-tammy-daybell-7.713735/page-3

5/29/24 Wednesday, Trial Day 31: *Jury instructions read.
*Closing arguments by Fremont County prosecuting attorney Lindsey Blake (1 hour & 54 minutes) & defense attorney John Prior (1 hour & 19 minutes) & Prosecutor Lindsey Blake on rebuttal (35 minutes).
*Judge Boyce will now draw numbers of the alternate jurors. It will be random. Their service isn’t over in case a juror becomes sick or cannot serve. The alternates will also be sequestered. Clerk draws the five numbers of the alternates: 6 – man. 16 – woman. 18 – woman. 17 – man. 13 – woman. All jurors will be sequestered, including the alternates. Three bailiffs were sworn in yesterday to serve the juror and three additional bailiffs will be sworn in now. Clerk swears them in. Jurors began deliberations.
For more info on direct see post #82 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-tylee-ryan-and-tammy-daybell-7.713735/page-5
Trial continues on Thursday, 5/30/24 with Verdict Watch @ 8am.

Or maybe their father told them not to come, so they're sitting at home, obediently waiting for him to walk back through the door a free man.

Chad getting convicted may crack open the door to at least some of them getting free.
I sure hope so. If there was ever a case of cult indoctrination from a parent...

This was a fascinating case, but I found I couldn't watch much of the trial. When witnesses talked about zombies, light and dark ratings, and goddesses, I really couldn't take it, so I didn't watch a whole lot. It was like the theater of the absurd.

If the jury doesn't come back with guilty on all charges, something is wrong. CD is an incredibly dangerous man (in a pasty slug's body), and he should never set foot outside a prison again in his life.

Does anybody else think Prior going down the Alex did it route is actually the nail in chads coffin?

The ongoing links between Chad and Alex and guilt was exposed as long and intimate.

moo
I think the prosecution anticipated this defense; they spent a lot of time highlighting evidence of Chad manipulating Alex.

We don't know exactly who put hands on each victim as they took their last breath. :(.

The prosecution spent very little time trying to suggest a theory. They mostly emphasized Chad's leadership and motives.

That gave the defense fewer details to dispute. Damning details were attacked by the defense. For example, the detail of looking up the weather for Tylee's burial was explicitly listed as an example of an overt act as an element of her murder charge. Thus, Emma got assigned an important piece of testimony: "It was I who looked up wind direction on my fathers computer because I wasn't used to smart phones and I had a vague outdoor event planned for a school day, when I would be working all day just like my mother to support our shiftless husbands."

Since the prosecution focused on broader power structure and motive, defense had fewer details to attack.

MOO

Soon Chad will be a convicted murderer, fighting for his own life. I was upset with Garth and Emma's testifying, surely Tammy deserved better? (Of course she did) Now I just feel sad for them, they have to go out and get on with their own lives, missing their Mum, their Dad a convicted murderer, with the community perception of their conduct to deal with. I reckon Tammy would forgive them. She would understand the pressures, the confusion, their imperfections, and forgive them. Of all the terrible things that Chad has done, using his children like this, when it could never have helped anyway, is one of the worst. His children are surely his direct victims. He cares for no one but himself.
That is the sentiment of Tammy's relatives.

They are very patient with testimony or absence of testimony by her children, because they are trying to treat Tammy's children as she would want them treated.

My theory on the 3rd born, SD, is that he is in deep and may have testified for the defense but there were problems with credibility in his journal, and the defense could only leave the journal out if they left him out. To be clear, I'm speculating both on his indoctrination and the journal.

My theory on the fourth born LM is that she believes it it possible and horrifying that her father and surprise step mother committed crimes together. I believe she never had much direct information about the crimes, but could have truthfully given her opinion as, "Not my dad; I know him," several years ago, but now she can't. I speculate that at best she could say, "I've heard that and I really hope it's not true. He was our hero in the family." I speculate that if she thinks about this at all, she is growing more and more skeptical and critical of her father.

Both of them, Like Emma and Garth, shoukd have information about what their father told them to say or not say. LM was mentioned by Chad on the recording of the call from Jason Gwilliam to Chad and Lori. Chad told Jason that LE was "bothering" LM. So I wonder what went down between LM and LE, and even more, I wonder what went down between Chad and LM.

I wonder what is in SD's journal.

MOO

My theory on the 3rd born, SD, is that he is in deep and may have testified for the defense but there were problems with credibility in his journal, and the defense could only leave the journal out if they left him out. To be clear, I'm speculating both on his indoctrination and the journal.
This is the first I've heard of SD having a journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper