Identified! IN - Wayne Co., WhtFem Skeletal 491UFIN, 18-22, in woods, opal ring, Dec'82 - Connie Christensen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It doesn't look like it would have helped much, eh?
This clay reconstruction artist's work all looks the same to me. I'm certain they're the same person who did the busts of Gacy's unidentified victims. If not, they're of the same school.

Clay is so unforgiving. I used to think that the only one worth his salt was the late Frank Bender, but I've seen a few since then that are wonderful, too.

The rest, their recons tend to range from Ken Doll to Alien, with the occasional horrible racial stereotype thrown in for good measure.

MOO

This clay reconstruction artist's work all looks the same to me. I'm certain they're the same person who did the busts of Gacy's unidentified victims. If not, they're of the same school.

Clay is so unforgiving. I used to think that the only one worth his salt was the late Frank Bender, but I've seen a few since then that are wonderful, too.

The rest, their recons tend to range from Ken Doll to Alien, with the occasional horrible racial stereotype thrown in for good measure.

MOO
It's the high cheekbones, super-deep nasolabial folds, fleshy cheeks and chin, and prominent eyes with swollen eyelids. They all look like siblings.

It's the high cheekbones, super-deep nasolabial folds, fleshy cheeks and chin, and prominent eyes with swollen eyelids. They all look like siblings.
Yeah, and when a recon is all about bringing out the individuality of a decedent's features...

I look at them and think, you had ONE JOB.

MOO

MOO
It was created by Betty Pat. Gatliff, who created the Gacy victim's reconstructions. To me, her reconstructions look either nearly exact or not at all like the person. Rachel Burr's reconstruction is one of her best, in my opinion.
1681163516706.png
1681163492201.png

Not to mention her style doesn't look that great when applied to darker-skinned Does. Isabel Sanchez is a highlight in this category, her skin was made far too light. If I had seen this without any info attached, I'd think LE were looking for a white woman!
1002563143-photo-u1
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 1.50.25 PM.png

I think a good amount of her reconstructions are good, but she does have a very distinct style, and that's not a good thing here, with them all looking the same with little to no variation.
Even if I don't think all her reconstructions are great, I do believe she was one of the better artists out there. I haven't seen a completely inhuman-looking reconstruction by her.

It was created by Betty Pat. Gatliff, who created the Gacy victim's reconstructions. To me, her reconstructions look either nearly exact or not at all like the person. Rachel Burr's reconstruction is one of her best, in my opinion.
1681163516706.png
1681163492201.png

Not to mention her style doesn't look that great when applied to darker-skinned Does. Isabel Sanchez is a highlight in this category, her skin was made far too light. If I had seen this without any info attached, I'd think LE were looking for a white woman!
1002563143-photo-u1
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 1.50.25 PM.png

I think a good amount of her reconstructions are good, but she does have a very distinct style, and that's not a good thing here, with them all looking the same with little to no variation.
Even if I don't think all her reconstructions are great, I do believe she was one of the better artists out there. I haven't seen a completely inhuman-looking reconstruction by her.
Oh, I agree, as I said, clay, you get some horrific, inhuman looking things in some of the unidentified threads, that really don't look anything like a person.

She can create recons that look like a person... Trouble is, they're all kind of the same person. It's no clearer than in the Gacy recons, where it almost looks like one recon put through a photocopier. Vague Everyman isn't as glaring a problem as Alien, but it isn't going to get you an identification without a great degree of luck.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES
Back