SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RSBM:
In the official press release from Robeson County Sheriff’s Office, they indicated that Mica had searched “national park near me” and used GPS to navigate to Lumber River State Park. If that’s true, why would she ask 911 if they could locate her? Why wouldn’t she have said I’m about to kill myself at Lumber River State Park and wanted to let someone know so my family will be notified?
MOO: Lumber River State Park is a large park. Based on her search, she may have traveled there without a particular location within the park in mind. If she wanted to be found in a timely manner and had no other guidance to provide the operator (especially if she was off-trail), she may have wanted to verify that her signal was strong enough within the park for emergency services to triangulate her position.

Yes! The dad was a deputy with RCSO at the time, and I believe now is chief of police in some tiny town nearby. The stepmom was a jailer or something like that, IIRC. Sarah Nicole Graham has never been found, but sometime last year, LE were at the home where she lived with her parents, searching for several hours. I'm not sre if she has a thread here, but I suspect that she does.
Thanks, it is Sarah Graham and there’s a WS thread.

I can't find the link now, but I saw a video on YouTube, via a local TV station, of the former co-pastor of the Solid cRock Church. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) He was not on the payroll, besides a small stipend, and now the main pastor is buying an airplane? That was when he knew something really was not right.

I can't find the link now, but I saw a video on YouTube, via a local TV station, of the former co-pastor of the Solid cRock Church. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) He was not on the payroll, besides a small stipend, and now the main pastor is buying an airplane? That was when he knew something really was not right.

Video at link. Was Kenerson the one who is an RSO?

Not saying this is the case/motivation at Solid Crock- but many do offer a teaching
series from Dave Ramsey. Our Church does this and its helped a lot of people.
My church also, periodically, has offered Dave Ramsey's 9-week, once-a-week, course on Financial Peace to anyone who wished to take it, but based on so many other things we have seen and heard about the church, I do not get the sense this is the kind of financial counseling that SR offers. JMO

My church also, periodically, has offered Dave Ramsey's 9-week, once-a-week, course on Financial Peace to anyone who wished to take it, but based on so many other things we have seen and heard about the church, I do not get the sense this is the kind of financial counseling that SR offers. JMO
It's probably more the "Donate lots of money to us, and God will reward you!" type of advice.

Not saying this is the case/motivation at Solid Crock- but many do offer a teaching
series from Dave Ramsey. Our Church does this and its helped a lot of people.

That’s different in my opinion. Ramsey teaches on debt recovery, budgeting, savings, investing etc. Tithing is included but it’s not from a counseling standpoint. Who knows what their motivation is but we know it’s self serving.

Um he just did a live interview on TikTok. I don’t know how the algorithm knew to put that up but it was wild. Justinontiktok did a live interview. Jo is claiming he will come out with truth and prod next week. He said he wants justice for Mica.

Um he just did a live interview on TikTok. I don’t know how the algorithm knew to put that up but it was wild. Justinontiktok did a live interview. Jo is claiming he will come out with truth and prod next week. He said he wants justice for Mica.

Weird! As in real time?

yes, that is what struck me the most about hearing her voice.

She was sooooo calm.... and there was no distress or stuttering or anything resembling emotion in her voice.

But would this preacher have enough know-how to record her voice and plug it into an AI simulator to construct something like this???? I doubt it.
IMOO, it's not that complicated. And if for some reason he couldn't, plenty of people he knows could.

BBM
I believe she deliberately left it on, because she knew he would stalk and harass her, and this way she could have documented proof of the stalking for the police reports.
I think she did block his number. She reported to the officer who responded when her tire was puncture that he just kept using other numbers.

Does this church require a tithe to gain entry? That's definitely not a real church then. A tithe is an offering, not an admission fee. I'm not surprised, though. He's a fake.
I'm not aware of any church that requires a tithe to enter. I believe the OP was being dramatic/sarcastic. moo

Goooood griefffff!! I have never been to a church that required tithing for membership. While tithing is biblical and some churches will emphasize it more than others, it has been in my experience really an issue between each individual and God. This required tithing for membership is a huge red flag that this is not an actual church bur a cult. JMO
I agree, and I'm disgusted by their apparent tithing requirement for membership/members. I hope the authorities take a hard look at him from every angle. The whole situation is so off.

For anyone who missed it when I first posted it, this is the Core Values page on the Solid Rock website. One must agree to abide by the core values in order to become a member, and core value #4 clearly states that tithing is required.

Core Value #4 WE GIVE

Luke 6:38 Give, and God will give to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, shall they give unto you. For the measure that you use, God will use for you. We bring the first 10% of our income to the Lord. The beautiful thing about the tithe (10%), is that it allows everyone to contribute equally to their family. (Hebrews 7) Malachi 3:10 Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house. Test Me, says the Lord, see that I will open the windows of heaven and pour out on you in abundance all kinds of blessings. We love to give toward the building of God’s Kingdom through our local church! Since our heart belongs to God, and we are New Testament believers, 100% of all that we have is His. Matthew 6:21 Your heart will always be where your riches are. 2nd Corinthians 9:7 God loves a cheerful giver whose heart is in his giving. *We offer financial counseling- if this is an area that you struggle with.

I also find core value #3 interesting...We Respect. It seems by this statement, it is okay to believe whatever you want, as long as you keep tithing, which oddly enough is something I think most people also believe is between them and the Holy Spirit.

We do not argue over doctrinal issues. We recognize that many people interpret God’s Word on different levels; mainly based on the degree of glory they are in at the present time. We respect each other’s views on the end times, Gifts of the Spirit, worship, etc. If we can submit to the authority at Solid Rock and these 4 Core Values, then the rest is between you and the Holy Spirit.

Core Values - Solid Rock Ministries - Myrtle Beach Church

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop