IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looking forward to it.

I still believe LS was in the back of that white pickup truck. My eyes can’t not see her in the bed of the truck wearing a white shirt and black pants.
The timestamp on the video of the white pickup truck turned out to be incorrect. The truck was never in the area on the morning Lauren went missing.

read the book, very limited new information....CR made a call to a friend back home, no content or correlation from the call. Author did speak with CR and JR but no new substantive information. Well written, great recap, but I was disappointed with the 'shines new light'.

Same speculation of JW, 5N group or stranger, potential OD.
A few things new I learned from the book. First, the video showing CR making several calls to the girl in Massachusetts, BB. I would like to know if BB's mother, who called the writer, knows more. Her comment about who she thinks was involved was interesting.

I just finished the book, and I found it to be well written and informative. It dealt frankly and in detail with Lauren's extended struggles with alcohol and drugs, which I was not aware of. It also noted her heart rhythm disorder, Long QT Syndrome.

The potential suspects were all described in detail, with detailed accounts of inconsistencies in their narratives and in some cases, deceptions.

Without an arrest or discovery of remains, the book is as good as it can be under these circumstances.

I just finished the book, and I found it to be well written and informative. It dealt frankly and in detail with Lauren's extended struggles with alcohol and drugs, which I was not aware of. It also noted her heart rhythm disorder, Long QT Syndrome.

The potential suspects were all described in detail, with detailed accounts of inconsistencies in their narratives and in some cases, deceptions.

Without an arrest or discovery of remains, the book is as good as it can be under these circumstances.
Thanks for your opinion.
I chose this for my true crime book club in the fall.

The timestamp on the video of the white pickup truck turned out to be incorrect. The truck was never in the area on the morning Lauren went missing.
Interesting - I did not know that. It still looks like a girl wearing a white shirt and black pants but I guess that would be irrelevant if it wasn’t that night/morning.

JUN 3, 2024
[...]

Cohen uncovered for the first time that Corey Rossman, the man Lauren Spierer was with most of the night, made a phone call around 3 a.m. as Lauren Spierer could barely stand and had to be carried from one place to the next.

"I was surprised by the 3 a.m. phone call. And it was quite interesting to confront the person he called," Cohen said.

But Rossman, and the old friend on the other end of the line, deny any memory of the call.

Jay Rosenbaum was also with Lauren Spierer that night. His townhome is where Spierer reportedly ended up before Rosenbaum said she demanded to walk home.

He was the last person to see her alive and has never spoken to the media, until Cohen.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back