Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Macedonio and the other attorneys are working for Rex's family. It's to acquire and share information that Rex and his attorney would not otherwise have access to. It's to discuss and question relevant people on the outside that Rex H can't talk to without raising suspicion. Its as I suspected, along with a couple other things. Question is, who is paying them, especially in the early months before the $million$ contract was signed with NBC?
Macedonio isn’t even the daughter’s lawyer. Supposedly, he is the wife’s attorney. It’s all a real cluster…k

Could they have been looking for trophies, or even some specific and very important item like some key, and used that to justify such a broad search, I wonder? Like maybe they were looking for keys to the lockbox, or keys to goodness knows what? I would think that's at least possible. If they had some "needle in the haystack" approach for some critically important item, that search might make sense, too. And there's been no search since RH was charged with Maureen's murder. Did LE maybe use that fact to get approved for a broad-based search? That search was absolutely massive.
Rbsbm
Thinking of very specific and notable items and the belts used on the victims, comes to mind.
Specifically- an embossing machine or tool of some type or another, would particularly hit that nail in the head, imo, speculation.
1717006139289.png
''Through a forensic analysis of a hair found on the belt buckle used to restrain victim Maureen Brainard-Barnes’s body, detectives obtained nuclear DNA results that they said are nearly identical to Asa Ellerup, Heuermann’s wife.''
1717006292135.png

Rbsbm
Thinking of very specific and notable items and the belts used on the victims, comes to mind.
Specifically- an embossing machine or tool of some type or another, would particularly hit that nail in the head, imo, speculation.
View attachment 506600
''Through a forensic analysis of a hair found on the belt buckle used to restrain victim Maureen Brainard-Barnes’s body, detectives obtained nuclear DNA results that they said are nearly identical to Asa Ellerup, Heuermann’s wife.''
View attachment 506602
The white of the letters was applied manually, I‘d say. Paint or edding pen maybe. Obviously fixed on there.

From that article, it appears that Macedonio has softened his aggressive approach to LE doing their job, unlike the first time around when he was so critical of everything they did. MOO.
Wonder if he has become aware of how suspiciously people view both his and his client's actions and that people consider he is not representing her well? Maybe he recognizes their increasing unpopularity?

If his crimes were timed with his wife's travels, he may have held women against their will for a time before murdering them. I'm still holding out, I believe there's a sub basement. Maybe built as a storm bunker, complete with a hoard of endtime rations (i.e. canned goods). A cot, a primitive toilet -- like an apartment, with zero amenities, never designed for comfort and repurposed for violence. All MOO
If there was a bunker or secret room and he held the victims for sometime, then their deaths did not necessarily coincide with his wife's travels. It is family DNA found on the remains.

Wonder if he has become aware of how suspiciously people view both his and his client's actions and that people consider he is not representing her well? Maybe he recognizes their increasing unpopularity?
Was thinking similarly. I think everything he says and does is calculated to fit his own agenda in the end. MOO.

If there are new witnesses with credible accounts, that can be verified, it seems that additional directed searches are justified.

If Karen Vergata was there in 1996 how can you verify that other than with witness accounts? Well, you have to figure out which areas could still contain her DNA. That wood chips or paint would be in the bag containing her legs seems less likely to me.
There could be DNA in the house on some surfaces, but older paint in poor condition can slowly deteriorate and deposit dust/pigment remains on surfaces. The bag could have pigment traces, and there might be other items we don't know about.

If there was a bunker or secret room and he held the victims for sometime, then their deaths did not necessarily coincide with his wife's travels. It is family DNA found on the remains.
Gives credence in my mind that the victims may have been held/killed at the home, but even if he only brought himself and any manner of a murder kit from the home, it's reasonable for there to be transfer DNA. Look what happens to anyone who lives with cats...

JMO

Gives credence in my mind that the victims may have been held/killed at the home, but even if he only brought himself and any manner of a murder kit from the home, it's reasonable for there to be transfer DNA. Look what happens to anyone who lives with cats...

JMO
It also shoots AE's alibis to smithereens. I personally believe RH's penny-pinching extended to using tape from the home, where it most likely picked up hairs from family members. It would have been a simple (and cheap) task to pick up a new roll of tape and keep it protected in a plastic bag in his vehicle.

However, AE is not under investigation because she was out-of-town. If it is learned she may have been in town when the murders occurred, is she still in the clear? Will that alter the investigation?

It also shoots AE's alibis to smithereens. I personally believe RH's penny-pinching extended to using tape from the home, where it most likely picked up hairs from family members. It would have been a simple (and cheap) task to pick up a new roll of tape and keep it protected in a plastic bag in his vehicle.

However, AE is not under investigation because she was out-of-town. If it is learned she may have been in town when the murders occurred, is she still in the clear? Will that alter the investigation?
Just noting, watching a few YouTubers, I'm seeing some really, really interesting speculation popping up now about AE, and it runs across a huge spectrum. Some YouTubers are speculating AE herself & the family "tipped" something in, and they themselves triggered the search. But at the opposite end of the spectrum, some are now wondering if she may actually end up being charged (!!) and the search may be focused on her in some way, which I've never heard anyone say on these programs before. Wow!!

What will Peacock do??

Just noting, watching a few YouTubers, I'm seeing some really, really interesting speculation popping up now about AE, and it runs across a huge spectrum. Some YouTubers are speculating AE herself & the family "tipped" something in, and they themselves triggered the search. But at the opposite end of the spectrum, some are now wondering if she may actually end up being charged (!!) and the search may be focused on her in some way, which I've never heard anyone say on these programs before. Wow!!

What will Peacock do??
That latter scenario of the search possibly being focused on her….. got me to thinking. Wasn’t it earlier reported that she (AE) was not present when the most recent search commenced? And that perhaps instead the daughter was there? If so, perhaps her absence was by design? MOO

What will Peacock do??
That would just be a bigger, better story. Peacock would elated.

That latter scenario of the search possibly being focused on her….. got me to thinking. Wasn’t it earlier reported that she (AE) was not present when the most recent search commenced? And that perhaps instead the daughter was there? If so, perhaps her absence was by design? MOO
I had thought LE timed the search for the son to be gone in order not to distress him anymore than necessary. But, who knows, it might have been AE that LE wanted out of the way.

What will Peacock do??
Why did Esa’s daughter not go on vacation with her mom and her brother? My guess is the family was not informed of the 2nd search.

Why did Esa’s daughter not go on vacation with her mom and her brother? My guess is the family was not informed of the 2nd search.
Perhaps she is working and did not have the time off. I agree that the family was not informed until Victoria was presented with the search warrant at the home that morning.

Wow, no one has commented in 24 hours? Something occurred to me when I viewed online images of the two female Heuermans. I surely hope LE took every piece of jewelry in the search. Necklaces, bracelets and rings could all still hold DNA. Or, if lucky, could be identified in old photos of victims or by the victim’s family members.

Last edited:
it is truly bizarre how much stuff and how many boxes were taken. bags and boxes and tents and omigod..what did they have in that search warrant? I am still blown away by all this, and it seems lips are super zipped..I know there's a lot going on in the media right now but I haven't heard any leaks on this , have you? mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper