GUILTY NY - Ex-President Donald Trump, charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023, Trial 25 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's being held accountable for the 1st time in his life. He's not used to it, he is used to being treated like a king who is untouchable. He's gotten away with so much for so long, of course he feels like it's not fair.
I honestly don't understand when people say they like him for his values. What values? The only things he personally values is money & power. He doesn't care about anything or anyone else. He will do & say what he needs to to get what he wants. So to believe anything he says is kind of naïve, it can & has changed on a dime depending on whether it benefits him at the moment or not.
<modsnip - politicizing>

Shares of Truth Social owner Trump Media & Technology Group fell about 5% Friday morning in volatile trading following the conviction of former President Donald Trump.

Trump Media is a notoriously volatile stock and has swung between steep losses and sharp gains since the historic conviction.

The Truth Social owner initially plummeted as much as 15% Thursday evening. The stock battled back and opened Friday 4% higher before those gains fizzled.
Live updates: Trump found guilty in hush money trial

Having a press conference where he says we're living in a facist state because of a plea bargain being offered.
I've just listened to the former president's Trump Tower speech. I'm Canadian, but I detected many blatant lies within that speech. I didn't even have to go to fact-checkers who are working right now to inform the American electorate because I followed the trial closely, plus am aware of crime figures in New York. <modsnip> I believe that his lies are dangerous because they incite fear and whip up anger. I fact-check Biden too, and Trudeau and our opposition leader too. Truth is very important if you want to be a responsible citizen and informed voter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a press conference where he says we're living in a facist state because of a plea bargain being offered.
News conference where he took no questions lol. Fascist state because he has been tried and found guilty by a jury of his peers. His son calling the US a **** hole, because his father has been convicted. It's all ridiculous and dangerous.
He came very close to violating that gag order again, too.
He's fortunate if he is being offered a plea bargain.
IMO.

News conference where he took no questions lol. Fascist state because he has been tried and found guilty by a jury of his peers. His son calling the US a **** hole, because his father has been convicted. It's all ridiculous and dangerous.
He came very close to violating that gag order again, too.
He's fortunate if he is being offered a plea bargain.
IMO.

I think he was saying that Cohen was threatened with 15 years of jail and he instead took a plea bargain. I didn't mean to imply DT was saying he himself was offered a pea bargain. I don't really know how that equates to facism but what do i know.

JMO

Why should people outside the USA care about what's going on politically there? Because the US is the #1 world power, and what happens there on Nov. 5 will very much affect other countries around the world, especially your neighbour directly to the north. To say people in other democratic countries are very worried about the outcome of the American election would be an understatement.

I think he was saying that Cohen was threatened with 15 years of jail and he instead took a plea bargain. I didn't mean to imply DT was saying he himself was offered a pea bargain. I don't really know how that equates to facism but what do i know.

JMO

This very satisfying report on the "press conference" says he was talking about Weisselberg.

Last edited:
This very satisfying report on the "press conference" says he was taking about Weisselberg.

I like this quote
He also insisted that he wanted to testify at his trial but said he did not because he would have been charged with perjury.

Sounds like he was going to lie on the witness stand??

Shares of Truth Social owner Trump Media & Technology Group fell about 5% Friday morning in volatile trading following the conviction of former President Donald Trump.

Trump Media is a notoriously volatile stock and has swung between steep losses and sharp gains since the historic conviction.

The Truth Social owner initially plummeted as much as 15% Thursday evening. The stock battled back and opened Friday 4% higher before those gains fizzled.
Live updates: Trump found guilty in hush money trial
I’ve been meaning to ask about that site. How can Trump viscerate the judge, jury and prosecutors and it not be a gag order violation? He did that yesterday during verdict watch.

Biden speaking on the verdict now. Short statement. MSNBC

Personally, I find that the more offensive crime is the fact that T was paying for sex while his wife was at home with a new baby. They had been married for only a year. Not ever does he confess any remorse, nor does he ask for forgiveness. It's like her hurt doesn't matter at all.

How can a man who is so deceitful, unfaithful and selfish ever be president? Such a person does not change and will never be a person of honour.

I wonder if this would have gone down differently if he had owned up to his crimes and atoned for his behaviour.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
What exactly was he convicted of?

Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly was he convicted of?
34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

Judge and jurors targeted by online threats​

Mike Wendling
US national digital reporter

The verdict has produced – perhaps predictably – howls of outrage and even threats against the people involved in the case against Donald Trump.

Advance Democracy, a non-profit research group, says it has detected a high volume of violent online rhetoric. There are calls to hang Justice Merchan and march with guns on Washington. But, the organization notes, no one is discussing specific details or concrete plans.

On fringe message boards and messaging apps, there have been calls to release personal information about the jurors and others involved in the case.

But the jurors have so far remained anonymous, and some of the information circulating looks bogus. On one extreme message board, purported addresses of two jurors were posted. However, the addresses were located in the New York City boroughs of Queens and Brooklyn. The jury was drawn from only one part of the city, and from a different borough - Manhattan.

Many of Trump’s hardcore supporters also fear that they are being somehow goaded into rioting or violence

A top comment on a rabidly pro-Trump message board this morning said: “Feds pumping the next new false flag."

That's an allusion to a popular unsubstantiated conspiracy theory that says US federal agents routinely stage violent events just to make Trump supporters look bad.

I’ve been meaning to ask about that site. How can Trump viscerate the judge, jury and prosecutors and it not be a gag order violation? He did that yesterday during verdict watch.

Biden speaking on the verdict now. Short statement. MSNBC
gag order, I don't get it either.

re Biden speaking, not a fan of that move, he should stay silent on the adjudication of his fellow candidate's case JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back