Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh okay, he wasn't due back in court until the beginning of July I believe

GLIGO BEACH, N.Y. -- Gilgo Beach murders suspect Rex Heuermann is expected to be indicted on a new murder charge later this week, sources with the Suffolk County district attorney's office confirm.

Sources say the indictment is expected to be filed Thursday. No further details have been released about the nature of the charge.

This might not be the right one as it is from 2014, but discussion concerning changing MO's and dismemberment have not finished watching, but interesting so far..
'Feb 10, 2014
LI Patriot & Blu Chip Marketing produces local shows to discuss local businesses and topics: Gilgo Beach Series - Show #7. Former Suffolk County Police Commissioner Richard Dormer is invited to the set by Host Michael Blangiforti. Today's show talks about the profile of the potential killer.'
That’s the right series… idk where I got 2010 from, my brain is running slow this Monday. Thanks for finding it :) (I do recall the videos aren’t posted back to back so you might have to do some digging on their YouTube page to find all the episodes).

Maybe I'm alone, but I'm kind of holding out for Peaches and her baby. I got my hopes up last year when they hinted they were close to identifying her. Then nothing but crickets.

I'm hoping for him to be charged with killing them, and for the names of her and her baby to be made public.

Or maybe it'll be someone like Jamie Seymour, who fits the profile but hasn't been found.

MOO

Dormer was very adamant in interviews that one killer was involved. There was some internal debate until the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit were brought in to look at the evidence.
I actually left this forum for more than a decade because too many ppl thought one LISK was akin to a conspiracy theory…I’m not forgetting that in a hurry. The ppl of the greatest influence in LI were kind if focused on making it all about crazy pimps whacking their ladies, an obvious attempt to dull things down.

I’m glad things change, though!

Maybe I'm alone, but I'm kind of holding out for Peaches and her baby. I got my hopes up last year when they hinted they were close to identifying her. Then nothing but crickets.

I'm hoping for him to be charged with killing them, and for the names of her and her baby to be made public.

Or maybe it'll be someone like Jamie Seymour, who fits the profile but hasn't been found.

MOO
It definitely could be, given the recent call for relatives of Elijah Howard in Pritchard, AL to help identify Peaches and baby. And I don't think you're alone--it's pretty natural to want justice for a toddler extra badly.

The recent attention around Karen Vergata could also point to her. For now, I'm betting on Jessica Taylor or Valerie Mack based on the Manorville search. But I'm sending good vibes for identification and justice for all of the victims, and soon!

<modsnip - just the facts, please>
I actually left this forum for more than a decade because too many ppl thought one LISK was akin to a conspiracy theory…I’m not forgetting that in a hurry. The ppl of the greatest influence in LI were kind if focused on making it all about crazy pimps whacking their ladies, an obvious attempt to dull things down.

I’m glad things change, though!

I find that true crime discussion boards always tend to lean towards the more fantastical theories. Then, when those theories are disproven, they flock to the next unsolved case.

Last edited by a moderator:
It definitely could be, given the recent call for relatives of Elijah Howard in Pritchard, AL to help identify Peaches and baby. And I don't think you're alone--it's pretty natural to want justice for a toddler extra badly.

The recent attention around Karen Vergata could also point to her. For now, I'm betting on Jessica Taylor or Valerie Mack based on the Manorville search. But I'm sending good vibes for identification and justice for all of the victims, and soon!

I've kind of been holding a hope that because it was a long interval between Karen's actual identification and the public announcement, that they've identified Peaches and her baby, and they've just been getting everything in order before telling the public, like they did with Karen.

MOO

How much "woodworking/carpentry" did RH do? Did we see LE carrying woodworking tools, table saws, etc from RH's home??

IIRC wood shavings and sawdust were found on Bittrolff's victims and/or supposed victim, Sandra Costella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper