Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the sex workers who gave tips and info to John Ray, at least 3 of the women told of being at sex party events when they encountered Rex H. JMO, that's enough to seem likely that some of these victims encountered him at those events. One encounter was at the swinger's club "La Trapeze" in Manhattan, not far from Heuermann's office.

I'm pretty sure if he was going to that place, he was going to the one at the intersection of Wantagh Ave and Hicksville Road in Bethpage. It's changed names quite a few times but is a well known "couples club". Dive down that hole a bit if you like. Used to be called Club Manor. 10 minute drive from his house.

Sandra Costilla, is this the correct spelling?

Of the sex workers who gave tips and info to John Ray, at least 3 of the women told of being at sex party events when they encountered Rex H. JMO, that's enough to seem likely that some of these victims encountered him at those events. One encounter was at the swinger's club "La Trapeze" in Manhattan, not far from Heuermann's office.

La Trapeze article is hilarious!!

I'm pretty sure if he was going to that place, he was going to the one at the intersection of Wantagh Ave and Hicksville Road in Bethpage. It's changed names quite a few times but is a well known "couples club". Dive down that hole a bit if you like. Used to be called Club Manor. 10 minute drive from his house.
According to the woman John Ray interviewed, it was the one in Manhattan. Rex and his wife used to go there. They also used to put cards on the bulletin board there when announcing a sex party at their own home.

Rex and his wife went to sex parties?
Yes, according to one of the witnesses who went to John Ray. She gave him all the info she had and signed an affidavit. She and her boyfriend (who she claims was an NYC detective) were members of the same club. they saw the card Rex and Asa posted inviting members to their home for a sex party. They went.

"When asked if the recent searches of Manorville and Heuermann’s home resulted in the new charges, Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney said, 'There were a number of necessary investigative steps that were taken. You pointed out just some of them, and Thursday you will see the fruits of that investigation.'
Heuermann’s wife, Asa Ellerup, is not expected to attend the court appearance on Thursday. Her attorney said she is still out of state."

Does anyone else find it strange that she is remaining out of state for this?

(I'm not asking on the tube socks because I already know that whatever the answer is, it's disgusting.)

"When asked if the recent searches of Manorville and Heuermann’s home resulted in the new charges, Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney said, 'There were a number of necessary investigative steps that were taken. You pointed out just some of them, and Thursday you will see the fruits of that investigation.'
Heuermann’s wife, Asa Ellerup, is not expected to attend the court appearance on Thursday. Her attorney said she is still out of state."

Does anyone else find it strange that she is remaining out of state for this?

(I'm not asking on the tube socks because I already know that whatever the answer is, it's disgusting.)

Recently, she had been attending all his hearings in order "to hear and see the evidence that's presented in court". Perhaps she feels that, after the second search and new charges, there's no longer a need to do that.

JMO, its curious that she chose to stay in the home for so long, even after she had already received enough money to move into a home that's in good condition, buy new furniture, etc.

Recently, she had been attending all his hearings in order "to hear and see the evidence that's presented in court". Perhaps she feels that, after the second search and new charges, there's no longer a need to do that.

JMO, its curious that she chose to stay in the home for so long, even after she had already received enough money to move into a home that's in good condition, buy new furniture, etc.
If RH is indicted for a 5th(+) murder does anyone expect AE to change her tune?
I don't.

"He is ‘not capable of the crimes he is accused of"

"I will listen to all of the evidence and withhold judgment until the end of trial,”

“I have given him the benefit of the doubt, as we all deserve.”

If RH is indicted for a 5th(+) murder does anyone expect AE to change her tune?
I don't.

"He is ‘not capable of the crimes he is accused of"

"I will listen to all of the evidence and withhold judgment until the end of trial,”

“I have given him the benefit of the doubt, as we all deserve.”

JMO- It seems like BS. She knows and it’s very likely she’s known for decades- JMO. She lived with that man for almost 30 years- at least 27 by the time of his arrest. For all we know she moved in with him when he bought the house from his momma. AFAIK, we’ve never gotten details on when, where or how these two met. We also don’t know when or why he separated and divorced the first wife. That info could shed so much light on what AE knew and when she knew it. One more thing, it appears she never took his last name.

I have seen the "sex parties" witness being interviewed. If the prosecution ever put her on the witness stand I be would shocked (and VERY concerned). JMO
IMO:
Beyond concerned.
I found her testimony all over the map and mostly incoherent..
If I hadn't seen the Ray/Harrison presser and read this woman's affidavit I would have had no idea at all what she was trying to say.

Adding insult to injury Ashely Banfield interviewed her like the next day and Banfield was totally unprepared with her knowledge/questions of the case and this woman's claimed role in it and again the woman was incoherent with her disjointed answers.

I'm real curious about her ex-boyfriend the NYC narc who Ray said was spoken to which Harrison confirmed.
If her story is true hopefully LE has been able to connect an evidence dot.

Last edited:
I'm confused by this.
Anyone?

"Unnamed sources told Newsday, the local newspaper, that the suspected serial killer has already been indicted on unspecified charges in connection with new developments in the case".

I was under the impression that it was happening at court on Thursday but I guess Thursday is his plea hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV