Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smokes. Wondering now if maybe more than two (?). NBC says "multiple." And now, Sandra Costilla is being noted.

WOW.
It's like a "domino effect". Once they have Heuermann's DNA, know his car, house and crime scene tools, etc. its a bit easier to compare to evidence from the other murders.

Looking at an un-redacted copy of RH's bail application... I see John Springfield was a name he used, and "springfield" was part of one email address he used. (And, also "hunter" was used in another email address).

I think both BTK and RH share some of the same sick sadist psycho traits. It's possible BTK maybe has a couple of unidentified victims BUT... I certainly think RH is likely to have FAR more than just the Gilgo victims. jmo

Last edited:
he said "Springfield, ya know, like Missouri" in relation to the burner phones/email addresses tied to RH.

Springfield can mean a lot of different things and I think they're speculating about the reference/possible ties. it's all conjecture. Fwiw, Springfield is not only a common town name in the US (hence why it was made the ambiguous town the Simpsons live in) but also a gun manufacturer that's pretty popular. My money is on that as being what Rex was referring to with that email address.
Ray said "Springfield Gardens" which is in Queens NY.

The witness has signed an affidavit, which has been published in the regular mainstream news media. JMO, its an accusation that has been made and we'll eventually find out whether or not its accurate.

Rex H. is an unusual-looking man due to his size. Since his arrest, many sex workers have come forward to share information about their dangerous encounters with him. He's not a difficult person to remember. JMO, these women don't have anything to gain by sharing information about their past encounters with RH. I assume their interviews and affidavits to LE are evidence. LE probably isn't going to comment on them at this time. As always, members of WS make their own decisions about whether or not to believe them.

The event described in the affidavit you refer to allegedly took place back in the mid 1990's, I've no idea of what the habits or practices were of people involved in alternative socio-sexual practices. We only know what was reported in the affidavit.
Thank you for saying this

"Multiple sources confirm to News 12 that Rex Heuermann will be charged in the deaths of two additional victims when a new grand jury indictment is unsealed tomorrow.
Sources also confirmed exclusively to News 12 on Wednesday that the wood-paneled walls in the basement of Heuermann's home were removed by investigators."

Newsday also saying Sandra and Jessica!
ETA: Guess we won't know for sure until tomorrow... Sandra and Jessica would open up even a broader expansion of Rex's timeframe, MO etc. My money (but not my life savings!) is on CNN being correct, but what a wild twist it would be if Newsday/NYPost etc were correct and it's Sandra. This also makes me think perhaps all three will be eventually charged, even if only two of the three are announced tomorrow.

Looking at an un-redacted copy of RH's bail application... I see John Springfield was a name he used, and "springfield" was part of one email address he used. (And, also "hunter" was used in another email address).

I think both BTK and RH share some of the same sick sadist psycho traits. It's possible BTK maybe has couple of unidentified victims BUT... I certainly think RH is likely to have FAR more than just the Gilgo victims. jmo
If one of the 2 women is Sandra Costilla, Nov.1993, then it's going back 30 yrs for RH who is now 60.
And in Southampton LI.

when has she contradicted herself?
I don't believe anything that comes from Ray or his 'sources'
JMO

At first she took the unsupportive wife position. There was no contact between them for quite a while.

She retained an attorney and claimed that she wasn’t aware of his fetishes.

As of late she said she is waiting on the evidence to determine where she stands.

This info ^^^ can be found in the thread.

Carmen Vargas 1989 Freeport LI NY

"I believe he did it when he first started killing,” she alleged of Heuermann, who reportedly worked in Freeport at the time, 11 years before the Gilgo Four’s bodies were found"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV