Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Heuermann, the suspect in the Gilgo Beach killings, is expected to be indicted Thursday on new murder charges in the killings of two additional women, multiple law enforcement sources tell CNN.

The former New York architect was taken into custody last July and has already been charged with murder in the deaths of four women who have come to be known as the “Gilgo Four.”

Law enforcement officials say the murder charges are related two additional victims, Jessica Taylor and Valerie Mack, and come from a sweeping expansion of the investigation into Heuermann following his arrest last summer.

Do we trust this?

I find this to be more reliable than the NY Post

What a web we weave, eh?
John Ray in a video on Joe Giacalone's program (can't post Joe G here) said that the ex- NYC narc boyfriend "RW" is connected to "Springfield Gardens" Queens, N.Y. which also borders Prospect Park.....IIRC:
Though Ray didn't say then or now .

I remembered it because of "Springfield" being home of the "Simpsons" and Vermont's Springfield won the competition.
Springfield Gardens does not border Prospect Park whatsoever. it is serviced by the 105 and the 113 topside. the only nypd service area overlap I can think of would be through transit. which has always made the most sense to me.

edit to add: just confirmed with a direct source, there is currently no overlapping command of the two areas. I watch Joe, too. I'll go back and see what was said. maybe he was trying to say that this RW guy later worked at a command in that area....?

Last edited:
Springfield Gardens does not border Prospect Park whatsoever. it is serviced by the 105 and the 113 topside. the only nypd service area overlap I can think of would be through transit. which has always made the most sense to me.

edit to add: just confirmed with a direct source, there is currently no overlapping command of the two areas. I watch Joe, too. I'll go back and see what was said. maybe he was trying to say that this RW guy later worked at a command in that area....?

Find this video.​

@ 11:50 on this video of Joes.​

Ray said the Boyfriend was from Springfield Gardens.

Attorney John Ray on the Future of the LISK Investigation​

Accused #LISK suspect #RexHeuermann in court again tomorrow morning, 12 days ahead of his scheduled June 18 ‘discovery’ hearing. Multiple reports indicate at least 1 new indictment expected.
@RayTierneyDA
said the “fruits” of extensive new searches would be evident this week.

Asa will now have more evidence in addition to all the other evidence to add to her "benefit of the doubt".
Oh, wait.
That and the new evidence is from LE and she said she only knows what the media is reporting.

Find this video.​

@ 11:50 on this video of Joes.​

Ray said the Boyfriend was from Springfield Gardens.

Attorney John Ray on the Future of the LISK Investigation​

he said "Springfield, ya know, like Missouri" in relation to the burner phones/email addresses tied to RH.

Springfield can mean a lot of different things and I think they're speculating about the reference/possible ties. it's all conjecture. Fwiw, Springfield is not only a common town name in the US (hence why it was made the ambiguous town the Simpsons live in) but also a gun manufacturer that's pretty popular. My money is on that as being what Rex was referring to with that email address.

Rex Heuermann, the suspect in the Gilgo Beach killings, is expected to be indicted Thursday on new murder charges in the killings of two additional women, multiple law enforcement sources tell CNN.

The former New York architect was taken into custody last July and has already been charged with murder in the deaths of four women who have come to be known as the “Gilgo Four.”

Law enforcement officials say the murder charges are related two additional victims, Jessica Taylor and Valerie Mack, and come from a sweeping expansion of the investigation into Heuermann following his arrest last summer.

WHOA. TWO additional women?? So moo, the Manorville search, possibly triggered by information from all the electronic devices seized from his home on the first search.

Source: Rex Heuermann, a former New York architect charged with killing four sex workers whose remains were found on a Long Island beach more than a decade ago, will face additional charges related to multiple other victims, a source with direct knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

Have suspected for a while they found a kill kit/tools of his out in the woods, jmo. Maybe so.

Well, its a bit of relief, frankly, to have these two solved. They both seemed to fit Rex's profile, once he was arrested and we learned more about him. Poor women, I hope their families and friends will find some solace.

he said "Springfield, ya know, like Missouri" in relation to the burner phones/email addresses tied to RH.

Springfield can mean a lot of different things and I think they're speculating about the reference/possible ties. it's all conjecture. Fwiw, Springfield is not only a common town name in the US (hence why it was made the ambiguous town the Simpsons live in) but also a gun manufacturer that's pretty popular. My money is on that as being what Rex was referring to with that email address.
Interesting. Let's get these two guys to work on the 3 Missing Springfield Women next.

I wonder how many the <modsnip> has really murdered? I bet he has a huge number of victims...'I wonder if he was stalking Shannon Gilbert? Lot's of hanky panky going on in Long Island. He should come clean because they are going to keep investigating him and everything in his domain, every house, phone, computer, office, basement, trailer, yard, and vehicle. They will find his keepsakes and his wooded hidey holes. Missing girls all over NY state and beyond. They will create a map of all his vacations and work trips. they will find cause I'm sure to search his NC property and I'm pretty sure there is a missing woman there who has a daughter that identified Rex as her boyfriend. AE and her kids shouldn't expect it all to end anytime soon. mOO
Oh, "It is what it is", eh?

I see him continuing to deny it all as long as possible because at the very least he has the "innocent until proven guilty" on his side which enables AE to continue her visits without being classified as the wife of a convicted serial killer,

Isn't it like 10 yrs between the last discovery at Gilgo and his arrest?
I'm curious what his lawyer Brown knows about tomorrow and if Prosecutors have to tell the defense lawyer what's in the indictment before the court appearance?

I'm also curious about RH's and AE's text messages and voice mails and if they were still in his phones or were deleted and then retrieved by LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newsday is saying Costilla and Taylor:
By Grant Parpan

grant.parpan@newsday.com@GrantParpanUpdated June 5, 2024 8:17 pm
  • Alleged Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann is scheduled to be in court today to face a new indictment charging with two more killings in the ongoing serial killer probe, sources say.
  • Heuermann will be arraigned on charges for the July 2003 dismemberment death of Jessica Taylor and the November 1993 death of Sandra Costilla.
  • Taylor and Costilla represent the first alleged victims tied to Heuermann whose remains were discovered somewhere other than Ocean Parkway,

• Alleged Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann is scheduled to be in court today to face a new indictment charging with two more killings in the ongoing serial killer probe, sources say.
  • Heuermann will be arraigned on charges for the July 2003 dismemberment death of Jessica Taylor and the November 1993 death of Sandra Costilla.
  • Taylor and Costilla represent the first alleged victims tied to Heuermann whose remains were discovered somewhere other than Ocean Parkway,
Holy smokes. Wondering now if maybe more than two (?). NBC says "multiple." And now, Sandra Costilla is being noted.

WOW.

By Grant Parpan

grant.parpan@newsday.com@GrantParpanUpdated June 5, 2024 8:17 pm
OMG! 1993 and he's now 60.
His first wife, still crickets?

He's said to be left handed and one of the retired cops/detectives on JG's videos was just saying that they can tell a lot from the angle that something was sawed.
Plus posts here about the basement search and his wood work shop.

This then puts RH psychology into a different category of serial killers?

I wonder if Asa and her lawyer toned down their "outrage" over the most recent search because they had some idea/hunch that the investigation was about to get a lot bigger and a lot harder to refute in the face of more evidence? Imo.
Indeed.
Asa has some big decisions to make now because even if she makes no statement it will mostly likely be reported if she still visits him.
If she doesn't visit him will that affect her million $$$$ Peacock deal?
No footage of the drama leading up to her visits and the aftermath.
Speaker phone? lol
We don't know what evidence dots were connected this time and if her name will come up again.

Thought I'd attempt to post a Gilgo Beach victim map (same as we've seen before, but just a reminder of names and locations) Victim 7 has since been identified as Karen Vergata.

1717636696202.png

Last edited:
Rex and his wife went to sex parties?

Wow that is freaky considering the crimes and the evidence in their house. It makes me more curious about her knowledge of things.

To me she has been peculiar from the beginning. She seemed to be more upset about the house being in shambles than she was about her husband’s secret and dark life. There could be a number of reasons for that but she has contradicted herself more than a few times.

Now hearing about the Sex parties at their home leads me to believe she knows about his fetishes. She may not know about the murders but she knows more than she has voluntarily given.

when has she contradicted herself?
I don't believe anything that comes from Ray or his 'sources'
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads