MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Sergeant Bukhenik completely shuts down Karen Read during his " interview' with her while at her Dad's house, when she brings up 'Beat Up' by Colin and Brian Albert. He does not question her about this at all, during the initial stages of the Investigation. He has his suspect already.

I would like to know how Karen Read came up with that statement. What information did she have regarding BA and CA by 4 pm on the 29th ?

Also, it is obvious that Bukhenik completely ignored that information. Why?

I can only hope we will have these answers during the defense portion of this trial
She had prev thoughts I believed while back prob based on what John confided about maybe some things. She has said J admired Albert as a Boston PO but maybe some things had changed.

Ok I e answered my question on when the audio interview w KR took place.

Prosecutor Adam Lally next played a short audio clip from an interview Bukhenik conducted with Read on June 9, 2022. In the clip, she can be heard saying her taillight “pulverized.”

Prosecutor Adam Lally next played a short audio clip from an interview Bukhenik conducted with Read on June 9, 2022. In the clip, she can be heard saying her taillight “pulverized.”

Ahh! Thank you! I was mistaken then. I thought this was from the 29th !

My bad

So, Sergeant Bukhenik completely shuts down Karen Read during his " interview' with her while at her Dad's house, when she brings up 'Beat Up' by Colin and Brian Albert. He does not question her about this at all, during the initial stages of the Investigation. He has his suspect already.

I would like to know how Karen Read came up with that statement. What information did she have regarding BA and CA by 4 pm on the 29th ?

Also, it is obvious that Bukhenik completely ignored that information. Why?

I can only hope we will have these answers during the defense portion of this trial
Until we get to defense case we will get no solid info. I think it is disgusting that the CW has been allowed to even bring this case let along take up months of a jury's time for the inevitible verdict.

IIRC - she claimed her taillight was “cracked” and he was pulverized

Anyone have any explanation of how all the 42 pieces of shattered taillight miracled their way all up into the lawn, next to the flag pole and fire hydrant during a snowstorm? It's inconceivable that pieces of a taillight flew that far by hitting a soft human body.
When were they found? Thrown up onto the lawn (how far idk?) by a snowplow going by?

Exactly !!
Somehow, KR obtained some information that Colin A was there at 34 Fairview that night. How? And from whom? And when?

I can't answer this fully, but she did know who Colin was before this and I believe she may have been the source of those photos of the Chris Alberts taunting John aka "Nebbercracker".

Who told her Colin was in the house that night is an excellent question. Whether he was in the house when John was killed, I don't know, but she was correct that he was in the house that night for a period of time.

The only thing I can offer is that there were other young women in the house who left prior to the time Read and O'Keefe arrived at 34 Fairview. They would have been there when Colin was in the house, and maybe one of them or someone they talked to let this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member