Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe Shannan was murdered, but not by RH. I have no idea who did it but I don't believe she drowned with no pants on.
Agreed. She was murdered. She did not drown. There was a hole drilled in her head.
There were enough "people" with her that night, that were guilty without bringing Rex into it.
That said, had she ever met Rex in the past...possible.

Last edited:
August 11,2023

'Attorney for Gilgo Beach suspect’s family: There is no 'sex dungeon'​

"A sound-proof room. Everybody reported that. That is not true," Macedonio insisted. "So everybody ran with that story that he had this sex dungeon downstairs in his house, this soundproof room where he was bringing prostitutes and murdering them and burying them on Gilgo Beach. There is no sound-proof room in that house."

I remember those articles.
Now look where we are at.

I hope he was filled with panic and worry on a daily basis. I think keeping all this stuff might be control or it also could be worry that someone was on to him and disposing of any one item could get him caught. If he lived in fear all these years, I could live with that. The fact he had notes about DNA and how to not get caught suggests he was concerned about the things that he would leave behind that would link him to the crimes. I hope they are able to uncover every single evil deed he did by analyzing every device. The fact he wrote the lists on the coumpeters is really baffling since he was concerend about being caught. I'd think not leaving that trail on the computer would be a good place to start.
Psychopaths don't experience fear. I think his planning was more of a game where he was outsmarting everyone.

Letter to Keith Jesperson from Rex Heuermann dated 8/31/23
Transcribed by me. I have kept Heuermanns spelling and punctuation as is.

Keith,
First off I would like to say thank you for your letters & advise. They have been a help & comfort to me. I do understand what you have said and taken it to heart.

Being only a month & half into this, as you know, I have had a lot to think about. Right now I need to get a few things in order which the lawyers are working on.

You were right about letters - I have gotten a number of them - asking for interviews, to be friends, pen pals, and one guy who sent me three etters asking me to write back to add to his "collection of letters".

You are the only person who I have written back to and plan to write to. I know I have gotten into great detail - I am not sure if my mail is not being read. I did have one officer make a comment to me that he knew you were writing to me.

So it sounds like OSP is not such a bad place to be. - Do you have butter for your bread? How is the day to day food - I will admit the food at SCCF is not much to look forward to each day. Also yard is just walking in circles outside.

I do understand what you have told me. Also that timing is important with this process. - I am working out he timing the next court date is 9/27 - as I understand it that is just a conference court date so I do not expect much to happen. I have not even seen the discovery yet at this point.

I am sorry it took so long to write back to you - I know I should of done it sooner.

The main thing I wanted to say was
Thank you
To you & yours for the letters & what has been done for mine.
Thank you
Rex

It bothers him having no butter for his bread
Poor man....
\•
/• (

The only shining light is that I don't believe he kept his victims alive for days on end like some have suggested. The medical examiner opined that Jessica Taylor had been dead for 2-3 days. She went missing on the 21st or 22nd and was found on the morning of the 26th. His comments about sound control and "get more sleep = more playtime" indicates that he wasn't comfortable with the idea of retiring to bed while they were still alive.

Psychopaths don't experience fear. I think his planning was more of a game where he was outsmarting everyone.
When he was ambushed on the street and arrested, I feel he felt fear.
Now, I think it makes him nervous that he doesn't "know" what is in discovery yet.
When they left his house in '23 and hadn't discovered the "kill room" I think was pleased.
He is a psychopath. And he doesn't experience fear is a good definition of him.

The only shining light is that I don't believe he kept his victims alive for days on end like some have suggested. The medical examiner opined that Jessica Taylor had been dead for 2-3 days. She went missing on the 21st or 22nd and was found on the morning of the 26th. His comments about sound control and "get more sleep = more playtime" indicates that he wasn't comfortable with the idea of retiring to bed while they were still alive.
What did he mean when he mentioned Stockholm syndrome? Were some of the girls he kept longer at his house and pretending to like him??????????

What did he mean when he mentioned Stockholm syndrome? Were some of the girls he kept longer at his house and pretending to like him??????????
Hard to know, but with this suspect and what has been learned thus far…… tend to think perhaps he was reading to determine what he needed to portray in order to elicit that sort of response from his victim or captee? Maybe his idea of victomology?

Some of this case is difficult to even fathom or read. So many thanks to those here trying to do a deep dive on this ‘individual’s’ depravity. MOO

The best way we can prevent serial killers is to understand them. The only way to understand them, imo , is to be willing to look at them as a whole. That's always my goal. In some cases it's harder than others, but in this case I am really struggling to see RH as a real human being with real human experiences. Maybe this will be the one case I'll just have to accept my own limitations. I dunno.

Anyway...enough of that.

Why are there not more people out there who are willing to share more of the "early Rex".??????
I just find this strange that more people have not come forward with ....well.... anything. ??????

I want to know more about upbringing, and all we have is total confusion as to his having sisters or only his brother?
Even if LE has asked people to stay silent (like his first wife and others), people still ALWAYS come out for their 15 minutes of fame.

This guy just had to have "triggers"----- what WERE they, WHEN were they.

Funny, because when Asa was briefly interviewed on court tv (or wherever that was), Stockholm syndrome was the first thing that came to mind. It was a fleeting thought at the time, but after reading that the other day I was reminded of it, and I thought of it again last night when looking at photos of his grown kids.

Maybe that's just me and my quirky brain, I dunno.

Why are there not more people out there who are willing to share more of the "early Rex".??????
I just find this strange that more people have not come forward with ....well.... anything. ??????

I want to know more about upbringing, and all we have is total confusion as to his having sisters or only his brother?
Even if LE has asked people to stay silent (like his first wife and others), people still ALWAYS come out for their 15 minutes of fame.

This guy just had to have "triggers"----- what WERE they, WHEN were they.
The only thing I can specifically recall being of interest to me was the school mate who spoke of Rex being taunted for being a " mama's boy " due to him always bowing out of doing stuff because his mother needed him at home, and the theater girl who told the story of the curtains. The " mama's boy " story stood out to me because it made me wonder about his attachment to the house. Did his mother really impose that kind of pressure on him as a kid, or did he just use that as an excuse to his school mates because he just didn't want to leave his safe space and socializing was too hard for him ?

( We should probably start a new thread for this topic if we want to really pick it apart so we don't bog down this thread for those who aren't interested. But I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one interested in these things. )

When he was ambushed on the street and arrested, I feel he felt fear.
Now, I think it makes him nervous that he doesn't "know" what is in discovery yet.
When they left his house in '23 and hadn't discovered the "kill room" I think was pleased.
He is a psychopath. And he doesn't experience fear is a good definition of him.
Is there video of him getting arrested? I have not followed this case and have only caught bits and pieces on the news. I would guess it wasn't fear he felt but lack of control and the uncertainty that came with it.

The only thing I can specifically recall being of interest to me was the school mate who spoke of Rex being taunted for being a " mama's boy " due to him always bowing out of doing stuff because his mother needed him at home, and the theater girl who told the story of the curtains. The " mama's boy " story stood out to me because it made me wonder about his attachment to the house. Did his mother really impose that kind of pressure on him as a kid, or did he just use that as an excuse to his school mates because he just didn't want to leave his safe space and socializing was too hard for him ?

( We should probably start a new thread for this topic if we want to really pick it apart so we don't bog down this thread for those who aren't interested. But I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one interested in these things. )

I'm beyond wanting to know more about RH's childhood, youth and family life... any dang thing (as long as it's the truth)

Whatever was going on at home, you can be damn sure it wasn't normal.

Is there video of him getting arrested? I have not followed this case and have only caught bits and pieces on the news. I would guess it wasn't fear he felt but lack of control and the uncertainty that came with it.
Yes! You have to see it. It's a thing of beautiful choreography. :)

starts at about the :38 mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member