Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'm not opening myself up to boatload of criticism here, but there is something inside of me that desperately wants to see a baby picture of Rex. Not because I feel it would offer the least bit of insight into this case, but because I feel like I need a reminder that this guy really was an innocent child at some point in his life. I feel like I'll never be able to understand him if I lose sight of that fact. Maybe that sounds crazy, I dunno. But anyway, that lead me to ponder the nature of the relationship between RH and AE in a different way. What kind of understanding did she have of him from their years together ? Did he ever talk to her about his wounds, his fears, his anger...or did he keep all that locked up inside in this secret world of his ? What did he show her of his human vulnerabilities ? What did she see ? Were there completely different version of this guy, even in his own mind ?

I'm rambling. Sorry.
I think the portion of his manifesto that mentions “unorganized” and “might live with parents” is telling. Maybe that is a part of himself he was aware of, he was looking for a “mother” in his wife. He earned the money. But who paid the bills, bought the groceries, washed the sheets, bought the gifts, sent the cards…. Grown up baby?

He also seems to have [added: maybe] had an acne issue — and still has lots of little red sores on his face. My impression of him is greasy — like he doesn’t bathe. MOO.
Initially, because of the state of the house and the disgusting charges he faces, RH might seem as though he would be less than clean.
But he may be fussy in certain ways regarding himself- such as leaving the pizza crust behind, i suspect he does that not because he is full, but because he held (dirtied) the crust with his fingers when he ate it. speculation, imo.
1717807807815.png

Last edited:
I think this is 2021 Google Street view of the house. It looks as if the gutter on the front - above & across the garage and maybe the porch - were removed. If no gutters wouldn't the foundation become very wet - and likely causing dampness/leaking into the basement??

View attachment 508624
I see downspouts — I think the gutters are so full of leaves they are difficult to distinguish. OMO. Enlarge the photo a bit.

It's possible he could make "deals" for better prison food, more communication privileges, special commissary items, receiving smut magazines, heck... maybe a fluffy pillow for his cell bunk, lol... etc, etc.

jmo/guesses

ETA: It's kinda' like quid-pro-quo in Silence Of The Lambs (except privileges instead of info). I hope no one calls me Clarice, lol

Last edited:
I see downspouts — I think the gutters are so full of leaves they are difficult to distinguish. OMO. Enlarge the photo a bit.

Yes gutters were there in 2021 photo.... they are NOT there in 2023 and beyond. I tried to link a 2023 news photo but failed. Ohh...this works!

1717808568396.png

2021 photo

1717808704735.png

I think the portion of his manifesto that mentions “unorganized” and “might live with parents” is telling. Maybe that is a part of himself he was aware of, he was looking for a “mother” in his wife. He earned the money. But who paid the bills, bought the groceries, washed the sheets, bought the gifts, sent the cards…. Grown up baby?
Oh, I've definitely picked up the same vibes. Like a big, monstrously out of control baby. His walk is even toddler like, imo. Obviously, he was beyond cruel to his victims, but I don't think I would be surprised if he was needy and demanding of the mother figures in his life. I also wouldn't be surprised if he threw terrifying " temper tantrums " with them if he didn't get those needs met. I think of him texting Amber "that wasn't nice" after she and Dave and Bear ran, what I consider to be, a pretty scary scam on him. " That wasn't nice " ?! That's a kid's response, imo. But we damned sure know, he didn't respond like a kid when he was the one in control.

What sort of deal would New York offer him, though? There's no death penalty as it is.
Numerous lifes w/o parole in one of the worst high security prisons,not being able to go into the prison population and anything else prosecutors can think of to make his life 24/7 beyond miserable and lonely.

There may be families of the victims who would prefer not having to go through a trial and being subject to more pain and grieve that we could imagine and even if they chose not to attend the media attention will be over the top.

When RH's grandfather WH died in 64' he had 7 children, RH's father TH was one of them.

His grandfather had 15 grandchildren when he died in 64' and RH was one of them.

RH has plenty of first cousins and could still have a few aunts and uncles alive too.
I know all this....I always love to look at the past through Ancestry..
But that's my point. Where are they NOW.???

Oh, I've definitely picked up the same vibes. Like a big, monstrously out of control baby. His walk is even toddler like, imo. Obviously, he was beyond cruel to his victims, but I don't think I would be surprised if he was needy and demanding of the mother figures in his life. I also wouldn't be surprised if he threw terrifying " temper tantrums " with them if he didn't get those needs met. I think of him texting Amber "that wasn't nice" after she and Dave and Bear ran, what I consider to be, a pretty scary scam on him. " That wasn't nice " ?! That's a kid's response, imo. But we damned sure know, he didn't respond like a kid when he was the one in control.
.... and the mother figures in his life had to be dominant, not letting him get away with his tantrums. - So I imagine.

This isn’t over by a long shot, much much more to come. MOO
I don’t think this has even finished the prologue.
One of the things I thought was very interesting was his revised notes, I bet 9/11 was a big deal for him, not in the way it was for the rest of us, but NYC becoming covered by CCTV, detection devices in bridges and tunnels, K9s checking public transport etc. IMO he was doing a lot of things prior that he changed, and dumping grounds would be one of those things.
All JMO

“It was the Boogeyman.”
“As a matter of fact, it was.”

.... and the mother figures in his life had to be dominant, not letting him get away with his tantrums. - So I imagine.
Or he manipulated and controlled THEM with the threat of his terrifying " temper tantrums ", right ? I could go either way.

( Of course, all this is wildly speculative and based on nothing more than just our initial thoughts on the very little we actually know. Who the hell knows ? )

Pretty sure he lived with ER in Freeport NY, not Masapequa.
But when did he move back to the family home, exactly?
And there was a live in girlfriend, right? Where did THEY live.

Third Residence Date1990
Third Address93 Bedell St 1n
Third ResidenceFreeport, New York, USA
Third Postal Code11520
Fourth Residence Date1990
Fourth Address93 Bedell St Apt 1n
Fourth ResidenceFreeport, New York, USA
Fourth Postal Code

FWIW a jane doe was found in a dumpster approximately 1.6 miles from the Freeport address, back in Nov 1982

Was this listed somewhere? 27 full PCs?
27 computers were listed. IMO, all of those couldn't be laptops going back all those years.

My husband is a retired computer analyst and we’ve had a limited number of computers during his career. The first ones were desktops and the last few were laptops. Now, he has every hard drive filed because it has documents and pictures.

Last edited:
If there’s one thing I’m wondering, probably my biggest question for a while since this went global, is how did Rex even interact normally with his daughter and step-son? I mean, the sheer depravity of what he’s accused of, plus the absolute excruciating detailing he put into every nook and cranny makes me think he treated them both like he did to the women he murdered; trash

(Also, hi other users, I’m a new guy lol)

If there’s one thing I’m wondering, probably my biggest question for a while since this went global, is how did Rex even interact normally with his daughter and step-son? I mean, the sheer depravity of what he’s accused of, plus the absolute excruciating detailing he put into every nook and cranny makes me think he treated them both like he did to the women he murdered; trash

(Also, hi other users, I’m a new guy lol)
Welcome.

FWIW a jane doe was found in a dumpster approximately 1.6 miles from the Freeport address, back in Nov 1982

Rex Heuermann worked as a seasonal employee at Jones Beach State Park in 1982.

Its less than 10 miles from the area Jane Doe was dumped

Jane Doe had been dead for an extended period of time, but had only been in the dumpster for less than a day.

Hemlock needles were found inside of her clothes

Meanwhile, the state Parks Department told The Post on Monday that Heuermann once worked at Jones Beach in Nassau County, LI.

“Rex Heuermann was a seasonal employee at Jones Beach State Park in [the] summer of 1981 and from 3/05/82 through 10/24/84,” the department said in a statement. “We have no further comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling