Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So not having followed this too closely, it's believed he killed some of the victims in his own house? And, there was a room in the basement where this happened? And, he had a life sized doll (probably latex sex doll) in a glass case and his wife was unaware of all of this? Is that the story?

ADMIN NOTE:

Seriously folks? We try to allow the occasional OT post that doesn't derail a thread, but when a discussion about deceased victims turns into 20+/- posts discussing pizza or pizza crust, that's seriously out of line.

Reportedly AE and adult children have not heard/read the info contained in the most recent charges.

Sounds like Macedonio now believes RH is guilty, by watching that video with Cuomo IMO. Did he also say that he believes the "room" where LE mostly focused on was the little room where his guns were kept, and only accessible from the outside?

So not having followed this too closely, it's believed he killed some of the victims in his own house? And, there was a room in the basement where this happened? And, he had a life sized doll (probably latex sex doll) in a glass case and his wife was unaware of all of this? Is that the story?
NO. Not a sex doll.

Forget kink and think of your grandma with her chintz curtains and furniture.

There is no indication it was found in the basement, and in all likelihood it belonged to his wife or was a posession of his mother's that she left behind when she moved out.

If there’s one thing I’m wondering, probably my biggest question for a while since this went global, is how did Rex even interact normally with his daughter and step-son? I mean, the sheer depravity of what he’s accused of, plus the absolute excruciating detailing he put into every nook and cranny makes me think he treated them both like he did to the women he murdered; trash

(Also, hi other users, I’m a new guy lol)
Unfortunately, I have lived with someone who had antisocial personality disorder (which Rex almost certainly has). It was all consuming for me and my husband. Normal is what the APD person allowed.

I bet he never interacted with his children normally. They don't act normally because they are codependent. They seem so isolated and the daughter even worked at his firm. Now that they have some freedom from him they are very lost and uncertain.

People are not talking about relationships with Rex or the family because outside the family unit, their relationships were limited.

Just my speculation, obviously. I hope they are all in therapy.

Last edited:
NO. Not a sex doll.

There is no indication it was found in the basement, and in all likelihood it belonged to his wife or was a posession of his mother's that she left behind when she moved out.

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Just an aside: There seem to be lots of daisies growing wild in the backyard. Daisies and chamomile daisies pop up where dead bodies have been buried. That's where the old saying, "Pushing up daisies" comes from.
A great aside.
I never heard that,you best be telling the truth cause I plan on passing it on. lol
Thanks

NO. Not a sex doll.

I agree with you completely.

Sometimes, grandma's creepy doll is just grandma's creepy doll.

“Victoria Heuermann and Christopher Sheridan remain by their dad’s side even after he was charged with two more murders and prosecutors detailed a sickening “planning document” he allegedly kept on a computer in his Massapequa Park home, lawyer Vess Mitev said”

Last edited:
If there’s one thing I’m wondering, probably my biggest question for a while since this went global, is how did Rex even interact normally with his daughter and step-son? I mean, the sheer depravity of what he’s accused of, plus the absolute excruciating detailing he put into every nook and cranny makes me think he treated them both like he did to the women he murdered; trash

(Also, hi other users, I’m a new guy lol)
Welcome to Ws @liskfanatic63!
by Piyush Arora '24 rbbm
''The former classmate, who wishes to remain anonymous, then recalled how Heuermann extensively talked about his mother but never spoke about his late father, who died in 1975 at the age of 50.''
"He had a kind of an unusual, incestuous [relationship], in an emotional sense, with his mother, [which] could be a contributing factor to his pathology. Who knows what was ticking beneath the surface," the criminologist said, adding, "He may [have been] projecting the loving doting son, when in fact there may have been some deep-seated resentment toward mom."

A great aside.
I never heard that,you best be telling the truth cause I plan on passing it on. lol
Thanks
It's the truth, if I can trust all the TV detectives. I have watched hundreds, if not thousands, of them. I believe I heard this one on "Rosemary and Thyme", a great Brit Box show featuring two gardening ladies solving crimes.
Or maybe it was on "Cadfael."

“Victoria Heuermann and Christopher Sheridan remain by their dad’s side even after he was charged with two more murders and prosecutors detailed a sickening “planning document” he allegedly kept on a computer in his Massapequa Park home, lawyer Vess Mitev said”
Stockholm syndrome. OMO.

NBC:

Suspect in Gilgo Beach killings may have started preying on women more than three decades ago

"'Before all this is over, he could become one of the most prolific serial killers ever on Long Island,' an expert told NBC News after Rex Heuermann was charged with two more deaths."
Discusses Sandra Costilla/background: "Costilla, according to Heuermann’s indictment, was a native of Trinidad and Tobago who had been living in New York City...At the time of her disappearance, police said Costilla had been living on Gates Avenue in the Ridgewood section of Queens, a borough of New York City, and sometimes used the last name Cutello. She was arrested in 1992 for jumping a subway turnstile, so her fingerprints were on record, Newsday reported at the time. But reporters who visited Costilla's block in Queens at the time could not find any residents who knew her."

Hi new guy!

Was the condition of the exterior of the house a reflection of the relationships of those living in the interior?

Like why did VH end up working as her father's receptionist?
I get the still living at home due to obscene rents but something whispers a bit of socially uncomfortable.

CS, Asa's son has"developmental disabilities" so that could be an issue within family dynamics.

Just today I was thinking about Victoria's friends and if she had girlfriends to the house growing up.

From what's been entered as evidence against RH the age of these g'friends would be irrelevant.
I’m betting VH working for dad is part of that Stockholm Syndrome. I’m thinking she was so used to his control she didn’t know what else she was capable of doing but working for him. I feel so bad for their situation (meaning the kids). I feel VH is staring to get it hence her statement I don’t feel human. She’s probably rethinking her whole life. That makes me sad.

I thought Stockholm Syndrome was pulled from the John Douglas book. Also, I thought some of RH's notes were just his own research... he was actually learning from detectives (like Douglas) about serial sadist killers, etc. And, I believe many of his checklist/reminder/planning notes show aspects of OCD. I think there is some correlation between OCD and serious hoarding.

jmo

I’m betting VH working for dad is part of that Stockholm Syndrome. I’m thinking she was so used to his control she didn’t know what else she was capable of doing but working for him. I feel so bad for their situation (meaning the kids). I feel VH is staring to get it hence her statement I don’t feel human. She’s probably rethinking her whole life. That makes me sad.
BBM:
Bob Macedonio jumped right in to correct what VH was quoted as saying and it is ugly.

Gilgo Beach suspect Rex Heuermann's wife breaks silence​

1717819176575.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2023/07/31 › gilgo-beach-suspects...

Jul 31, 2023 — Asked what she meant, Ellerup's lawyer, Bob Macedonio, chimed in, “She meant what they've done to them and the family is not even human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06