CA - 2-month old baby found dead in hot car - June 20, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks. I just worry about it. Of course, he is not a child or a pet.

My friend works for AAA, anyone can call them to unlock a car door when there is a heartbeat in the car, locked in. Everything is dropped, and that call is a priority to get a provider there ASAP to open up the car.

She is surprised how many people do lock pets and children in the car, of course, in this case, the caregiver is aware, and calls AAA usually panicked.

It is a free service, anyone can call, if they see a baby or animal locked in a car.
Wow, I wasn’t aware that AAA had that service.

I used to work for AAA and even I never heard that this was an available service to anyone, regardless of membership status. I'll remember this & tell other people about it also.

I think that it is not widely known, as they don't want people who do not have a true emergency to take advantage of the service. Unfortunately, there are people like this.

Actually, as long as they don't know, he really can't. But he likes to go on car rides. And sit in the car, listening to his talking book player. Then, he falls asleep. But, the windows are always open. He doesn't want to go in the store, just rides in the car. I am never very long though. And fortunately, we don't live someplace super hot.

I just worry, someday, someone will think I just left him in the car.
Adults are allowed to be left in the car----unless they were paralysed or very mentally compromised.

But if something happened to you in the store, like got caught in a stuck elevator, I assume your husband could speak up to a passerby if a long time passed?--- And he wanted to get out of the car ....

He is not strapped into a baby car seat and unable to communicate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06
Back