CA - 2-month old baby found dead in hot car - June 20, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems so. But what do you think that could be? Could it be that the family member who found the baby was for some reason supposed to be watching her?

Or are you thinking along the lines of drug use or intoxication?
My guess is on drug use or intoxication. :-(

It’s frustrating that we’ve not had any updates from LE yet. All we know so far is:

The girl’s family told investigators that they had arrived home, on Settle Road near Dalehurst Road, about 3 p.m. June 12, and the child was found about nine hours later, Nguyen said.

No mention of date nights, babysitters or leaving the house again that afternoon/evening.

Of course any of that could be the case, as could anything else that we’ve not considered. I’m hard pressed to either find fault with the parents or write this off as yet another case of Forgotten Baby Syndrome without more information.

Having raised three kids in South Florida I can’t imagine forgetting a two month old in a car for over 9 hours. I was always busy feeding, changing, bathing and entertaining my infants so all I can think of is there’s something LE hasn’t shared that would explain why this little girl was forgotten.

Hard as it is I’ll try to keep an open mind until then. I’ll note that neither dad has been charged with a crime.
MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aevans2025