MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JHall7news

On Feb 3, Proctor went back to the O'Keefe home to check the left rear quarter oanel of the victim's Chevy Traverse. He testifies it was not damaged when karen read backed out and bumped it lightly on 1-29-22. He testifies snow di dnot fall off the Traverse in the ring cam video

1718037399180.png

A stretch? How so

Size is relative

When only observing the hole - no one knows how many pieces are missing
Proctor has the gift of hindsight

He said "LARGE pieces" were missing. That's different than a different witness testifying there was a "pin sized hole". Those are two completely different descriptions. A pinhole size in my forehead is different from large pieces of my forehead missing.

He said "LARGE pieces" were missing. That's different than a different witness testifying there was a "pin sized hole". Those are two completely different descriptions. A pinhole size in my forehead is different from large pieces of my forehead missing.
I don’t recall anyone saying a pinhole.

Kerry Roberts, I believe. Another CW witness with conflicting testimony from about 3 or 4 other CW witnesses with conflicting testimony. The only large pieces are the large pieces of reasonable doubt.
I heard small hole but not pinhole. Also heard it was covered with snow at the time.

Really? You look at a tail light and see 1 hole in the plastic/glass. You aren’t seeing the plastic/glass that is no longer in the hole. Where ever the glass that was in the hole is, it may be in one piece or 45 pieces.
Have you seen the size of the pieces that were collected? No observant person would say there was only a crack and small hole in that taillight, unless that is exactly what they viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy