WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yah, me too.
Especially since I read the report that AA was known to have bought Montana maps and some camping equipment, which made LE originally believe he was going to Montana.

So was that a ruse too---he bought that stuff to fool someone? WHO? Did he show his parents that stuff to convince them he was going fishing?

[Such a weird alibi though---who takes a 2 yr old on a Montana fishing/camping trip? I took a 2 yr old camping but there was also her older brother and her father and aunt and uncle and cousins there as well. I'd never have gone with just her.]
Being a single parent myself and loving camping, hiking, and fishing myself my children also love it. I couldn't imagine saying I'd never have gone alone with my kids. When my oldest was 2 years old her younger sister was 11 months so can say I'm happy for the memories and time we spent camping and fishing. I'm my opinion of course. Each family is different and shouldn't be judged on choices made for their lifestyle.

Is AA not a US citizen? Where are people getting information that he's not from USA?

tia

jmo
Exactly. There are rumors flying (Vietnam/ Phillipines despite a last name that is Burmese origin) and nothing is confirmed in media or by family... so I am open to the idea he may have dual citizenship (perhaps with a similar name but not under aaron daniel aung) from elsewhere as well. But, doubtful that NS and SAH also would have two untraceable passports under their real names. If they left by air I trust the authorities would see flight records. but I could be wrong.

I agree that NC would much prefer to be hanging out in a Cancun resort somewhere, who wouldn't.

My question though is how could they manage that without using bank cards and ID? I'm pretty sure the resorts have been messaged about looking for the two adults using any of their cards or IDs at the resorts. So if there did use a DL or credit card they'd be located, I believe.

My daughter just returned from her best friend's wedding in Cabo. A small group traveled to a resort for 4 day wedding party. I know for sure that each member had to present IDs at various times, even within the resort. Security is pretty tight and they don't want any troubles with bad guys robbing etc....So you need to flash your ID or key card for security if they ask.

But just to rent a room would take a few IDs ---even if they had family try to reserve it and pay for it from afar, the adults checking in have to show some IDs as well.

My family went to a resort in Mexico a few months ago and we had to present all of our passports to check in, including the kids. My kids passports were buried in luggage at that point and I was so tired, so I tried to say I'd bring the passports down to the desk later but the staff were very insistent that they had to have them before we could be given keys to our rooms.

I'm sure they could find some shady local inn that wouldn't have security like that but any big vacation resort certainly would.

Last edited:
Plus, it’s not like Nadia and Aaron are on a planned vacation with Seraya. Nadia sneaked off from SeaTac, leaving her parents confused and probably frightened, on the eve of a real vacation.

Aaron, instead of enjoying his time with Seraya during his shared custody he chose to upend her life by taking her on the road, leaving her mother confused and probably frightened.

What if Seraya’s constipation fails to resolve or even worsens? Her father may have to risk being found if she needs emergency care. Would he take her to a hospital?

Aaron and Nadia have devastated enough people already. I hope for Seraya’s sake she’s having a good time in Mexico and isn’t missing her mom. But I doubt it. They need to bring this innocent child back to her home before something goes sideways.
MOO

Plus, it’s not like Nadia and Aaron are on a planned vacation with Seraya. Nadia sneaked off from SeaTac, leaving her parents confused and probably frightened, on the eve of a real vacation.

Aaron, instead of enjoying his time with Seraya during his shared custody he chose to upend her life by taking her on the road, leaving her mother confused and probably frightened.

What if Seraya’s constipation fails to resolve or even worsens? Her father may have to risk being found if she needs emergency care. Would he take her to a hospital?

Aaron and Nadia have devastated enough people already. I hope for Seraya’s sake she’s having a good time in Mexico and isn’t missing her mom. But I doubt it. They need to bring this innocent child back to her home before something goes sideways.
MOO

I have had a question in my mind, since the beginning of this charade.

Do we know what was in NCs suitcases at the airport??

Were there any clues indicating she had no intentions of going to Italy?

I have had a question in my mind, since the beginning of this charade.

Do we know what was in NCs suitcases at the airport??

Were there any clues indicating she had no intentions of going to Italy?
excellent question. were they empty. If not did they contain clothing and items appropriate for the planned trip overseas or did they contain items that would have been more useful/necessary for life on the run, or roughing it?

At this stage in the game I am sure that LE is following the money. Family members for sure since they absconded with AA’s father’s vehicle.

I think there’s a lot going on behind the scenes.

I really want to know if Seraya has a passport and if so, who has it?

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to find out they are in Vietnam. Do Americans require a Visa to travel to V
Granted, this is from a few years ago, but she posted on Instagram that she doesn't like the outdoors. It's not proof, but it's a clue. jmo

So camping may not be her ideal living situation. Good to know. If that’s what they’re doing, she won’t last long (I wouldn’t last to begin with).

Look elsewhere…No Tell Motels, Air BNB’s, family out of the US.

I guess the question is, are his parents, other family, friends, etc., prepared to bankroll this enterprise indefinitely if they currently are involved?

Are they prepared to do prison time for aiding and abetting?

MOO

The icy silence from LE is always a clue that there is so much going on that we don't know. I think!

I am actually quite eager to see what is stated by relatives in that personal thread people have discussed.
Usually LE will silence relatives if they are on the trail.
Who' s been in that private thread to see if they have gone quiet??

The immaturity is staggering.

Her name was lost in the heading when the threads were merged but she is an active participant in this.

She is an adult. She could have said no thank you to the trip, let them enjoy it without her. She didn't need their permission to marry. If he has issues, real or otherwise, with his custody situation, they could have petitioned the Court as many times as necessary.

How self-centered to throw away her family's travel plans and travel expenses.

How cruel to steal the child away from her mother, who has to be terrified. She doesn't know how stable he is or isn't. She doesn't know how her daughter will handle the disruption to her routine, her diet. Whether she'll get medical care if she needs it. How many worst case scenarios are going through this young mom's head? He has NO RIGHT to do that.

He needs to surrender peacefully and return this child to safety.

JMO

My family went to a resort in Mexico a few months ago and we had to present all of our passports to check in, including the kids. My kids passports were buried in luggage at that point and I was so tired, so I tried to say I'd bring the passports down to the desk later but the staff were very insistent that they had to have them before we could be given keys to our rooms.

I'm sure they could find some shady local inn that wouldn't have security like that but any big vacation resort certainly would.
I think all hotels, legally, require passport details if you're from out of country, but it's not as though they research them, or enter them into any kind of system where they could be flagged.

Also, the big resorts are very expensive for long term stays. There are plenty of nice, smaller hotels with swimming pools, nearby restaurants, maybe a kitchenette, etc. And this is the off-season.

I think the risk from staying where there are lots of Americans, is some of those might read the US news and recognize/report them. I've heard of that in several cases.

Airbnb hosts don't collect your info because the company has it from when you created your account, but I suppose, with a warrant, the company will cooperate with the FBI.

I agree, it may be unpleasantly hot this time of year, for people from the PNW.

JMO

I think all hotels, legally, require passport details if you're from out of country, but it's not as though they research them, or enter them into any kind of system where they could be flagged.

Also, the big resorts are very expensive for long term stays. There are plenty of nice, smaller hotels with swimming pools, nearby restaurants, maybe a kitchenette, etc. And this is the off-season.

I think the risk from staying where there are lots of Americans, is some of those might read the US news and recognize/report them. I've heard of that in several cases.

Airbnb hosts don't collect your info because the company has it from when you created your account, but I suppose, with a warrant, the company will cooperate with the FBI.

I agree, it may be unpleasantly hot this time of year, for people from the PNW.

JMO
Perhaps they know someone with a house who is letting them stay, so no need to go to a commercially-run hotel/resort/airbnb.

FWIW, I'm sure the vast majority of people in any of the areas (WA, ID, Mexico) have no idea this couple is on the run. As long as they don't use electronics or credit cards, they are likely able to hide in plain sight for awhile.

Eventually they will have to get jobs and function in society using their ID, which should trigger a flag, I hope.

I'm curious how they are taking care of themselves while having full-time responsibility of a toddler.

jmo

I’ve stayed in both resorts and AirBNB/VRBO-type accommodations on both coasts of Mexico and I will definitely say that security seems much more “lax” when it comes to non-resort lodging…I was actually just in Cabo a few months ago for a birthday celebration and stayed in a large house with a group. One of my girlfriends was in charge of booking the house and arranging everything, but none of us guests had to show any type of ID or identification once we arrived! And I was there hours before her, since her flight was delayed. So definitely a possibility for this couple, IMO, but it probably varies depending on the property owner and how they like to manage things.

It really wouldn't surprise me to learn they never headed to Mexico at all, but just back to the Moscow area where he's from. And likely, has people they can stay with.

Either way, they'll be located sooner rather than later (probably) and face the music then.
Hopefully, it's only custodial interference, and nothing worse.

jmo

It really wouldn't surprise me to learn they never headed to Mexico at all, but just back to the Moscow area where he's from. And likely, has people they can stay with.

Either way, they'll be located sooner rather than later (probably) and face the music then.
Hopefully, it's only custodial interference, and nothing worse.

jmo
Surely, that ship has already sailed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members