WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIUC the car they originally had is a circa 2014 Cadillac STX, color black. Has it been confirmed that is the vehicle? And does it have OnStar and enabled? Are there any recent reports that attempts to track or locate the vehicle have been made with that feature? (The missing posters I locate make no reference to the vehicle specifically or OnStar.)

According to some OnStar details it seems that feature began to appear on some Cadillac models as early as 1997. Although it is referred to as a dealer-installed device. This reference from an OnStar website just now (date published unclear). Note ‘The Evolution of OnStar’ and ‘OnStar debuts in Cadillac’. MOO :

Questions I still have. Does AA have dual citizenship, why is it suspected they would be in Vietnam? Do we know what he does for a living? Where is the money coming from to sponsor this? We're now weeks of on the run, who is paying the bill?

why is it suspected they would be in Vietnam?
Exactly.
The last name's origin is not necessarily Vietnamese and could be from elsewhere in Asia. There are assumptions flying around of various Asian countries but nothing has been confirmed.

Lots of rumors flying in the vacuum since it's shocking no news for 2 whole days....!?? Mom of the little girl... I feel for her, how can she keep still?

Questions I still have. Does AA have dual citizenship, why is it suspected they would be in Vietnam? Do we know what he does for a living? Where is the money coming from to sponsor this? We're now weeks of on the run, who is paying the bill?
AA's family is Burmese, Vietnamese. Vietnam does not have an extradition treaty with the US. They may have family, connections there. Don't know if Aaron has dual citizenship, but it's possible.

Exactly.
The last name's origin is not necessarily Vietnamese and could be from elsewhere in Asia. There are assumptions flying around of various Asian countries but nothing has been confirmed.

Lots of rumors flying in the vacuum since it's shocking no news for 2 whole days....!?? Mom of the little girl... I feel for her, how can she keep still?
Aung is definitely a Burmese surname.

As stated before.. US citizens (like NC and the toddler) must have a visa to enter Vietnam. Even if they fly out of Mexico. Which is doubtful. [I highly doubt they'd have fled to Vietnam, of all places. ]

NC does not strike me as someone who would love to be camping/roughing it/ living off the land, MOO, does AA have boy/eagle scout experience? Is he super outdoorsy? Again. He does not strike me as such. Moo. Anyone who truly is an outdoorsman/person doesn't just BUY camping gear a few days before they leave.

My money's on them hanging in a resort somewhere in Cancun or Puerto Vallarta.

Last edited:
“As stated before.. US citizens (like NC and the toddler) must have a visa to enter Vietnam. Even if they fly out of Mexico. Which is doubtful. [I highlydoubt they'd have fled to Vietnam, of all places. ]”

Why stay in Mexico though?

Edited: Sorry having issues with the post I’m trying to quote.

said where?
not unless it's posted in MSM or on LE social media or on a family-run FB that is linkable here
In a missing fb group that has since went private in the last day, seraya’s mother and other family members are very active in it. I’m not sure if they are admin as I’m not in the group now that it’s private. I do know it was started by a missing persons org and the family was sharing it to join over the weekend.

In a missing fb group that has since went private in the last day, seraya’s mother and other family members are very active in it. I’m not sure if they are admin as I’m not in the group now that it’s private. I do know it was started by a missing persons org and the family was sharing it to join over the weekend.

ok I think that would be allowed as you posted when it was public
I wonder now that it's private if we can post info from it
I will alert a mod to ask so we know going forward
thanks

Last edited:
yah, me too.
Especially since I read the report that AA was known to have bought Montana maps and some camping equipment, which made LE originally believe he was going to Montana.

So was that a ruse too---he bought that stuff to fool someone? WHO? Did he show his parents that stuff to convince them he was going fishing?

[Such a weird alibi though---who takes a 2 yr old on a Montana fishing/camping trip? I took a 2 yr old camping but there was also her older brother and her father and aunt and uncle and cousins there as well. I'd never have gone with just her.]
I think this is an important clue. Effort put into misleading the trail. A notable amount of thought about how to throw folks off. I'm not sure how such an approach plays out at this point, but buying Montana maps (where? knowing it would be noticed how? etc) shows a strategic attempt to play a game and not just running fully on impulse. So one could assume such misleading "clues" could continue strategically. In what exact ways, we can't truly know until we know leads were strategically misleading. But I think it is a useful thing to keep in mind.

ok I think that would be allowed as you posted when it was public
I wonder now that it's private if we can post info from it
I will alert a mod to ask so we know going forward
thanks

Sometimes it's just too late for us to go back and stuff all that toothpaste back into the tube.

We'll allow it although if the group was not a group support page run by family, it is not normally allowed without pre-approval.

Members need to review The Rules as to what is or is not allowed, and if they aren't sure, they need to check before posting.

As stated before.. US citizens (like NC and the toddler) must have a visa to enter Vietnam. Even if they fly out of Mexico. Which is doubtful. [I highly doubt they'd have fled to Vietnam, of all places. ]

NC does not strike me as someone who would love to be camping/roughing it/ living off the land, MOO, does AA have boy/eagle scout experience? Is he super outdoorsy? Again. He does not strike me as such. Moo. Anyone who truly is an outdoorsman/person doesn't just BUY camping gear a few days before they leave.

Whatever they are doing, they are learning it's not so easy to live a romantic runaway life while also caring for a two-year old full-time. (Assuming the intention was to romantically runaway).

I'm honestly surprised they haven't been located yet.

jmo

I agree that NC would much prefer to be hanging out in a Cancun resort somewhere, who wouldn't.

My question though is how could they manage that without using bank cards and ID? I'm pretty sure the resorts have been messaged about looking for the two adults using any of their cards or IDs at the resorts. So if there did use a DL or credit card they'd be located, I believe.

My daughter just returned from her best friend's wedding in Cabo. A small group traveled to a resort for 4 day wedding party. I know for sure that each member had to present IDs at various times, even within the resort. Security is pretty tight and they don't want any troubles with bad guys robbing etc....So you need to flash your ID or key card for security if they ask.

But just to rent a room would take a few IDs ---even if they had family try to reserve it and pay for it from afar, the adults checking in have to show some IDs as well.

“As stated before.. US citizens (like NC and the toddler) must have a visa to enter Vietnam. Even if they fly out of Mexico. Which is doubtful. [I highlydoubt they'd have fled to Vietnam, of all places. ]”

Why stay in Mexico though?

Edited: Sorry having issues with the post I’m trying to quote.
Is AA not a US citizen? Where are people getting information that he's not from USA?

tia

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members