WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it’s possible they’re in a resort near the US/California border, as I just can’t imagine they took off for good. Taking a ‘honeymoon’ paid for by others, perhaps. Possible they don’t even know they’re being sought after? It’s too bad we don’t have any details about what type of possessions they may have left behind.
I think they have to know they would be reported urgently missing---Nadia walked away from her parents at the airline gate---saying watch my stuff, I'll be right back. The first thing a parent is going to think is someone grabbed my beautiful young daughter.

Add to that, the mother of the toddler---of course she is going to call and report her child being taken illegally.

So I can't imagine they don't know the authorities are after them. If they didn't know, they'd probably have been found already, walking down a public street or using a bank card at a gas station.

Just to be clear, I'm not entirely convinced the dire illness story is 100% true.
That aside, it was still entirely stupid for AA to do this, and to involve NC in it.
And if she's along willingly, which I don't see any reason to think she's not, they both deserve jail time.

jmo
I think it was probably partially true---I think it's very common for a 2 yr old to have some constipation issues---especiaslly during potty training, which can be confusing for them.

But if she spoke to her doctor about the child sometimes having constipation, no doubt the doc would have warned her of the potential seriousness---saying just be cautious to monitor her and IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, please seek help because it could become septic if not treated.

I think she was very worried about her missing child so she spoke up and exaggerated the health warning in order to get some urgency from authorities. We know they sometimes just see it as a custody issue and don't take any action.

I'd like to know if the parents knew what his real plans were with their vehicle or if they thought he was actually going fishing in Montana with it.
yah, me too.
Especially since I read the report that AA was known to have bought Montana maps and some camping equipment, which made LE originally believe he was going to Montana.

So was that a ruse too---he bought that stuff to fool someone? WHO? Did he show his parents that stuff to convince them he was going fishing?

[Such a weird alibi though---who takes a 2 yr old on a Montana fishing/camping trip? I took a 2 yr old camping but there was also her older brother and her father and aunt and uncle and cousins there as well. I'd never have gone with just her.]

yah, me too.
Especially since I read the report that AA was known to have bought Montana maps and some camping equipment, which made LE originally believe he was going to Montana.

So was that a ruse too---he bought that stuff to fool someone? WHO? Did he show his parents that stuff to convince them he was going fishing?

[Such a weird alibi though---who takes a 2 yr old on a Montana fishing/camping trip? I took a 2 yr old camping but there was also her older brother and her father and aunt and uncle and cousins there as well. I'd never have gone with just her.]

The camping gear could come in handy if Aaron, Nadia, and Seraya are camping somewhere off the grid right now, but I have a hard time imagining a 21 year old using an old fashioned paper map!

Also, have we heard anything about Aaron's phone? Has it pinged anywhere?

The camping gear could come in handy if Aaron, Nadia, and Seraya are camping somewhere off the grid right now, but I have a hard time imagining a 21 year old using an old fashioned paper map!
If they are off grid camping, with a 2 yr old no less, it's going to get old fast.

They can't use regular campgrounds because they would be seen and recognised...but going off grid takes away the amenities. No running drinking water or toilets, or trash cans, or places to drive up to your tent.

I wonder how Nadia will adapt to living off grid in stressful circumstances?

If they are off grid camping, with a 2 yr old no less, it's going to get old fast.

They can't use regular campgrounds because they would be seen and recognised...but going off grid takes away the amenities. No running drinking water or toilets, or trash cans, or places to drive up to your tent.

I wonder how Nadia will adapt to living off grid in stressful circumstances?
Very much looking forward to the Made for TV movie about that

Also, have we heard anything about Aaron's phone? Has it pinged anywhere?
I agree about the paper map....unless the 21yo was planning to go offline??

jmo

They cant check in anywhere without ID, even in the States, right. Even if they had booked accomodation via someone else, they would still need to show ID. Air BnBs have had to clamp down because of child trafficking.

The intended endgame is a mystery. MOO but there's no evidence that either is a prepared survivalist type for going off-grid. And JMO but the vehicle is not one that lends itself to that. So then you'd need a decent amount of cash to start off, and some way of resupplying that wouldn't leave an electronic trail. Among other issues.

They cant check in anywhere without ID, even in the States, right. Even if they had booked accomodation via someone else, they would still need to show ID. Air BnBs have had to clamp down because of child trafficking.
I've seen a lot of cases of children taken by a parent---and it usually ends up in one of two ways----

The parent takes the children to a pre-arranged place with the help of friends and family, where they can change names, appearance but blend in to the surrounding community w/the help of those aiding them.

OR, if they don't have that solid support, they need to keep a very low profile, and they cannot easily rent an apt or a room, without ID, and bank cards. So they often end up purchasing an RV or a camper or trailer, or live in camp grounds.

But the children cannot attend schools or visit a doctor very easily. And the family cannot have close friendships because they have to lie about everything.

Because IMO they have been helping him from the beginning of this. When Seraya’s mom went to the police station to retrieve her from visitation it was the parents who showed up and handed mom a hand written note saying AA was delayed in Montana and they had reported him missing to police. Police have no record of them ever reporting him missing and the parents refused to speak with police at the pickup location, they got in their vehicle and left. Per mom they assisted him when he withheld Seraya from her in the past.

is that info about the note in MSM?

Do we know why LE thinks they are in Mexico?
I wondered about that myself.
Is it possible that once LE identified the vehicle, an alert was put out at the border?
Or maybe the vehicle was spotted on the way to San Diego for example, there's a toll road. Or caught on camera somewhere.
How they determined it was the Cadillac, I'm guessing LE checked out the family's/relative's vehicles, and that one was missing.
Also LE stated they MAY be in Mexico. Maybe they're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper