MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped and bold by me…… is this quote from NBC Boston of statement accurate or is it possibly misleading?

“I’m sure the homeowner will receive some *advertiser censored*” is a text he received.
He responded the homeowner was a Boston cop

Or! Is this statement arielilane posted in post #990 the correct quote:

Proctor reads text message from friend saying, "Bet the owner of the home will receive some *advertiser censored*." Proctor replied: "Nope, homeowner is a Boston cop, too."

There is IMO a big difference in the statements and inferences one might derive therefrom? And I am not referring to the sh-t / advertiser sensored statement. But the latter statement largely! MOO

How would Proctor know that the defendant has a "leaky poo bag"?

I also noted: "nut bag"
"Babe with a Fall River accent" (this is supposed to be an insult)
<modsnip - circumventing the profanity filter>

Was this sent to other Canton PD or other friends?

We haven't even gotten to the nudes yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
How would Proctor know that the defendant has a "leaky poo bag"?

I also noted: "nut bag"
"Babe with a Fall River accent" (this is supposed to be an insult)
"C u n t"

Was this sent to other Canton PD or other friends?

We haven't even gotten to the nudes yet.
good question. who volunteered that little bit of info to him.

As to the question I had just asked in post #1005 - this quote from Ted Daniel seems to confirm the suspicion! Excerpt from above and bolded by me.

“Friend: I'm sure everyone in the house we’ll get some shitMP: Nope, homeowner is a Boston Cop”

Wow….. this investigator Proctor! And his sister mentioning about a gift!!!! And the fact he seems to be whispering and not owning and stating unequivocally on the record what he had said or texted! I will stop here. MOO

The judge is also allowing Proctor to narrate a half apology when he should only be answering direct questions.

Sorry that I acted unprofessionally but I swear I was professional with the other aspects of this investigation. MOO

ETA: He’s not sorry. Just sorry he got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay