WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could possibly go wrong?

S's health and well-being.

AA and NC both facing criminal charges.

Couple run out of funding (where did they get it from in the first place?)

Living together turns out to be a disappointment.

Isolated from friends and family and stuck wherever they are because car has been identified.

Probably missing their Mom's cooking!

I can not think of anything that could go right...

Hoping they will come to their senses very soon. Dangerous situation for little S.

So in the interview, Samara says a few things new and confirmed some to us.

- Samara lived with Aaron before the breakup and would visit his parents or they'd visit for dinners. I guess in Pullman?
- Samara says Aaron is close to his parents
- She also said he would threaten her about his connections could take the daughter away from her
- They had 5/5/2/2 custody. 50/50.
- Samara never met Nadia but remembers Seraya would talk about her.
- Aaron worked at his dad's company.
- They had exchanges at the police station for her security (this is common when custody is contentious)
- Camping claim made no sense to Samara
- Purchases of camping gear/ map of Montana was caught on camera, per Samara
- Samara said he owns or has access to multiple cars
- Aaron no longer has legal representation for the custody case
- She calls Aaron is a germophobe who likes to keep hands clean. Keeps hand sanitizer handy. Washes his hands after going to the park/ playing with dog.
- Samara says his parents left her a handwritten note saying "they may be delayed due to weather, equipment/ supply issues or someone sprained an ankle"
whaaaaaa??!?!?!!?

Last edited:
There was a Cadillac STX with an Idaho license plate on its way to Mexico at the border and Nadio's car and Aaron's vehicle state in Pullman. There have been reports that this vehicle might be tied to Aaron's father, but that is not yet confirmed. It is just tied to a quote family member.
[snip]
Well, I can tell you this much, Tara Malik, It'll be a cold day and hublel this woman gets into law school. If she's part of the custodial interference in taking this child away from her mother, that's not happening. If I have to see to it myself, you are not going to be an officer of the court after you have taken part in this if in fact she did no way.
TOT- GIRL, 2, MISSING AFTER MAN BUYS CAMPING GEAR, MAPS | MOM SPEAKS TO NANCY - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

anybody that has known me for more than five minutes knows I am not a huge fan of NG but on the second emphasised paragraph I am in total agreement with her.

NC is a willing part of this planned disappearance/custodial interference. Not only have they left the state they have left the country. NC will never practice law. All that school and effort wasted. MOO.
FWIW, a criminal background doesn't necessarily prevent someone from getting into law school and/or practicing law in most states. It won't look good, but it's not necessarily an end to that dream (if that was and still is a dream of hers).

Go figure.

FWIW, a criminal background doesn't necessarily prevent someone from getting into law school and/or practicing law in most states. It won't look good, but it's not necessarily an end to that dream (if that was and still is a dream of hers).

Go figure.

That’s true, with the exception of a few states which don’t allow it felons can and do become lawyers. However the bar association has the right to deny admission based on a determination of “character and fitness.” Some law schools will also deny entry depending on what crime(s) was committed.

So Nadia could have an uphill battle ahead of her.

There was a Cadillac STX with an Idaho license plate on its way to Mexico at the border and Nadio's car and Aaron's vehicle state in Pullman. There have been reports that this vehicle might be tied to Aaron's father, but that is not yet confirmed. It is just tied to a quote family member.
[snip]
Well, I can tell you this much, Tara Malik, It'll be a cold day and hublel this woman gets into law school. If she's part of the custodial interference in taking this child away from her mother, that's not happening. If I have to see to it myself, you are not going to be an officer of the court after you have taken part in this if in fact she did no way.
TOT- GIRL, 2, MISSING AFTER MAN BUYS CAMPING GEAR, MAPS | MOM SPEAKS TO NANCY - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

anybody that has known me for more than five minutes knows I am not a huge fan of NG but on the second emphasised paragraph I am in total agreement with her.

NC is a willing part of this planned disappearance/custodial interference. Not only have they left the state they have left the country. NC will never practice law. All that school and effort wasted. MOO.

Those with criminal backgrounds can still become attorneys. It’s a very fact-specific inquiry. Here’s Yale’s “Applying with a Criminal Record” page for law school applicants, by way of example: Applying with a Criminal Record

Sorry, I'm confused, I saw some folks saying that maybe Nadia would dye her hair black so they could pass as an immigrant couple. Am I misunderstanding the implication that they would be supposed to be passing as an Asian immigrant couple? Nadia looks pretty dang white, I don't think black hair dye is going to turn her into someone passable as Asian...sorry if I misunderstood.

I'm in WA and wasn't even aware of this whole thing until yesterday. Terrible! I hope these two get some sense and get back here. Sorry, just how I feel.

Sorry, I'm confused, I saw some folks saying that maybe Nadia would dye her hair black so they could pass as an immigrant couple. Am I misunderstanding the implication that they would be supposed to be passing as an Asian immigrant couple? Nadia looks pretty dang white, I don't think black hair dye is going to turn her into someone passable as Asian...sorry if I misunderstood.

I'm in WA and wasn't even aware of this whole thing until yesterday. Terrible! I hope these two get some sense and get back here. Sorry, just how I feel.
Well maybe she could seek out the same plastic surgeon Kaitlin Armstrong did. Who knows, they may already be in Costa Rica. Or Belize, or South America, or Vietnam for all we know.
Or holed up in a cheap shack in the Mexican desert.

I think the idea of dying her hair black, has more to do with blending into the population. She could also use the same face dye that someone we know uses to look so nicely orange bronzed.

I think the idea of dying her hair black, has more to do with blending into the population.
I think I'm struggling more with the idea because I am Asian myself and I think she would stick out like a sore thumb in a group of minorities regardless of hair lol
Whatever her hair looks like I do hope she is staying safe and everyone is still alive and relatively stable...

I think I'm struggling more with the idea because I am Asian myself and I think she would stick out like a sore thumb in a group of minorities regardless of hair lol
Whatever her hair looks like I do hope she is staying safe and everyone is still alive and relatively stable...
I think the bleached blonde hair would stick out more than brown or black hair, moo

Agree that she could never pass as anything other than white. Going brunette might make her less noticeable but that's about it. Aaron, OTOH, could pass as Mexican, central or south American. So could his daughter. Once they speak, though, anyone would know they're not local.

Here's a straight on pic of Aaron and he a very racially/ethnically ambiguous look. Cute guy (though a total dumb***):

Has anyone actually seen them in the Cadillac? With all the tinted windows on cars these days, it is hard to see who is inside a vehicle. Were they seen entering or exiting the Cadillac?

I'm a little confused, was the Cadillac seen entering Mexico or not?

Even if they left with a full tank of gas, they would have had to get gas (plus eat and sleep) multiple times before reaching the U.S./Mexico border; however, no one has reported seeing them?

Has anyone actually seen them in the Cadillac? With all the tinted windows on cars these days, it is hard to see who is inside a vehicle. Were they seen entering or exiting the Cadillac?

I'm a little confused, was the Cadillac seen entering Mexico or not?

Even if they left with a full tank of gas, they would have had to get gas (plus eat and sleep) multiple times before reaching the U.S./Mexico border; however, no one has reported seeing them?
Nothing, which seems odd. You know there are cameras all over the place. I'm guessing that the car is gone so it's assumed he was driving it but there's no confirmation in terms of CCTV or city and traffic cams.

If both adults have passports, can a toddler travel without one? Or, if not, could he have gotten her one previously? They could have driven to another airport and be long gone and to anywhere.

Agree that she could never pass as anything other than white. Going brunette might make her less noticeable but that's about it. Aaron, OTOH, could pass as Mexican, central or south American. So could his daughter. Once they speak, though, anyone would know they're not local.

Here's a straight on pic of Aaron and he a very racially/ethnically ambiguous look. Cute guy (though a total dumb***):

Moo...with respect many people are of mixed heritage . People do not always look stereotypical....or speak with expected accent...moo.

Moo...with respect many people are of mixed heritage . People do not always look stereotypical....moo.
I think someone said he's Burmese and Vietnamese. Dunno if that's correct. I like his face and can see how Nadia would be attracted. Those two could totally fit into a place like Argentina where there are lots of ethnicities.

If both adults have passports, can a toddler travel without one? Or, if not, could he have gotten her one previously? They could have driven to another airport and be long gone and to anywhere.

Seraya’s bio mom would have had to be involved with him getting her a passport. IMO she would have mentioned a passport when discussing the news of them potentially going to Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay