WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I've seen several posts saying she'd had to move far away to go to law school. Well, maybe. But Washington does have 3 ABA-accredited schools and Idaho has 2. So if she didn't want to move away, she likely wouldn't need to.
MOO
Yes, obviously it did happen. Maybe she fell in love with the towns of Moscow/Pullman, never wanted to leave, just wanted her Mrs., so matched on a dating app with a guy who was just separated and had a 1-year old baby that he wanted to share in raising.

JMO

Could they have planned and started an escape/runaway plan, then some tragic accident befell them in the meantime? Something like accidentally driving off the road into a ravine, carbon monoxide poisoning, etc? Something where they haven't yet been seen or discovered.

Just speculating since they seemed to have vanished into thin air.

(Hoping LE has more leads that aren't being shared publicly.)

Could they have planned and started an escape/runaway plan, then some tragic accident befell them in the meantime? Something like accidentally driving off the road into a ravine, carbon monoxide poisoning, etc? Something where they haven't yet been seen or discovered.

Just speculating since they seemed to have vanished into thin air.

(Hoping LE has more leads that aren't being shared publicly.)

I had this though, too. It sounded to me like LE was pretty confident that they had entered Mexico (somehow). Once in Mexico, they certainly could have had some kind of accident like that, especially if they were trying to take back roads to stay out of sight. Taking back roads through rural Mexico in a Cadillac with Idaho plates sounds like a recipe for disaster, one way or another.

Adults making their own bad decisions is one thing but I'm so worried about little Seraya.

I had this though, too. It sounded to me like LE was pretty confident that they had entered Mexico (somehow). Once in Mexico, they certainly could have had some kind of accident like that, especially if they were trying to take back roads to stay out of sight. Taking back roads through rural Mexico in a Cadillac with Idaho plates sounds like a recipe for disaster, one way or another.

Adults making their own bad decisions is one thing but I'm so worried about little Seraya.
I have a feeling they did not go to Mexico. Since we've also no proof - not even a statement about a record of them crossing the border - it doesn't seem likely.

Yes, obviously it did happen. Maybe she fell in love with the towns of Moscow/Pullman, never wanted to leave, just wanted her Mrs., so matched on a dating app with a guy who was just separated and had a 1-year old baby that he wanted to share in raising.

JMO
Or maybe she fell in love with a guy who boosted her ego and paid attention to her.
When I went off to university (many, many years ago) I was confident in my studies, but not so confident in social life. I fell for guys who simply paid attention to me. Guys who came across as confident and 'charming'. And I definitely wasn't looking for my "Mrs degree".
It's possible she simply fell for him because of the attention that he paid to her.

I have a feeling they did not go to Mexico. Since we've also no proof - not even a statement about a record of them crossing the border - it doesn't seem likely.
We’ve seen so many cases here, tho, where LE is mum and then boom, something happens to end the search. My guess, and it’s just MOO, is that they know where they are or are close to them, and they will be locating them soon or waiting for them to appear in an area where they can be snagged, perhaps back in the US. Otherwise i think there would be a huge public plea for help. In Kaitlin Armstrong’s case, they knew she was in Costa Rica and it was only a matter of time until they trapped her. And they didn’t announce that they felt she was there to ask for the public’s help in that locale as they needed time to continue their efforts in their plan. At least, I hope that’s what’s going on here!

Or maybe she fell in love with a guy who boosted her ego and paid attention to her.
When I went off to university (many, many years ago) I was confident in my studies, but not so confident in social life. I fell for guys who simply paid attention to me. Guys who came across as confident and 'charming'. And I definitely wasn't looking for my "Mrs degree".
It's possible she simply fell for him because of the attention that he paid to her.
Yes, but were those guys also in uni, or recent grads who still hung around with people in uni? Or were they local guys who'd never been to college, worked in their father's business and had a baby?

I think it's an odd match to begin with (my post you responded to was ironic), if he has no university connection. That's all I meant. Obviously it developed into something more.

JMO

How have they eluded LE????

I hope they haven't gone off the road...

If this was planned to any degree, did the Caddy make it into Mexico but they exited, stage left? Hope a ferry, trolley, something. Secured another vehicle? Hiding out in the States with an ally?

Could they have planned well enough to have workable passports and they were in the air before anyone knew they were missing?

They've been missing too long. I don't like it.

Her poor mama -- I can't even imagine.

JMO

Excerpt from transcript of Nancy Grace w/Seraya's mother

27:10
Speaker 2
I thought that they told you he took her fishing at Flathead Lake, Montana for the week.

27:15
Speaker 4
The police were the ones who told me that, and his parents showed up to the police station with a handwritten note that stated that. But I never heard from them specifically before she was reported missing or anything, not even after.

27:29
Speaker 2
Okay, let me understand what you just said. You said his parents, the all parents show up with a handwritten note. What handwritten note? That he was going to Montana Flathead Lake for a week.

27:42
Speaker 4
They showed up to the police station maybe two to five minutes after I was informed my daughter and Aaron were missing, with a handwritten note that stated they went to Montana for a camping slash fishing trip and they may be delayed due to whether supply issues or someone's brained and ankle.

Yes, but were those guys also in uni, or recent grads who still hung around with people in uni? Or were they local guys who'd never been to college, worked in their father's business and had a baby?

I think it's an odd match to begin with (my post you responded to was ironic), if he has no university connection. That's all I meant. Obviously it developed into something more.

JMO
Very valid points.
I am embarrassed to say that, after a couple of years, I broke up with a guy at uni, came home for a visit and went out with a high school friend of mine. We met two guys. My friend was stunningly beautiful and hooked up with the 'better' guy and I ended up going out with the friend. He was a schmoozing charmer. I fell for it. As I look back now I can't imagine why I fell for him. He had nothing to offer. But he fed my weak ego. I should have recognized that I was a strong student and a varsity athlete and didn't need to 'stoop'. (And I don't mean 'stoop' to someone not at uni, as I could have found many wonderful guys who weren't there. But this guy wasn't one of them.)

All of this to say that it doesn't matter whether the guy was in uni. If some guy turns up the charm, then it's easy to be a victim of that charm.

I hope this young women figures things out sooner than later, but it might be difficult for her to extricate herself safely at this point.

22:59
Speaker 5
So he technically has not been spotted. There was a Cadillac STX with an Idaho license plate on its way to Mexico at the border and Nadio's car and Aaron's vehicle state in Pullman. There have been reports that this vehicle might be tied to Aaron's father, but that is not yet confirmed. It is just tied to a quote family member.

37:40
Speaker 4
They just said that they had seen the vehicles registered to the family crossing the border. They have informed me that well, specifically, the FBI has informed me that even with this fighting, they are still searching everywhere. They are leaving no stone unturned. They aren't completely sold on any theory. They're following the evidence and it hasn't made them one percent believe in one reaction or not. But they are searching high and low across the globe for my daughter.

40:06
Speaker 4
There's been a lot of things he'd said throughout our relationship about how he had connections so I'd never get to see her again. And he would bring things up like that all the time to try and use them against me and make me not want to say anything about our relationship or any of my fears or concerns.

40:26
Speaker 2
He actually told you he could fix it with his quote connections, that you would never see Soria again.

40:33
Speaker 4
He said that to you, Yes, and I've had people witness this. This was when we were still in our relationship, So this was well over a year ago, but it was something I still very much feared every day.

41:46
Speaker 1
How close is the biodad to his parents?

41:51
Speaker 4
From what I witnessed, they were very close. When I lived with him, we would frequently go over to his parents' house for dinner, or go out to dinner with them, or even have them over to our apartment to eat dinner. I know that he worked for his dad's business, so they were in contact every day, multiple times a day, and he was the kind of guy. When something went wrong or he was upset or even felt sick, he called his mom. They were all very close.

22:59
Speaker 5
So he technically has not been spotted. There was a Cadillac STX with an Idaho license plate on its way to Mexico at the border and Nadio's car and Aaron's vehicle state in Pullman. There have been reports that this vehicle might be tied to Aaron's father, but that is not yet confirmed. It is just tied to a quote family member.

37:40
Speaker 4
They just said that they had seen the vehicles registered to the family crossing the border. They have informed me that well, specifically, the FBI has informed me that even with this fighting, they are still searching everywhere. They are leaving no stone unturned. They aren't completely sold on any theory. They're following the evidence and it hasn't made them one percent believe in one reaction or not. But they are searching high and low across the globe for my daughter.
That was clear as mud. Is it saying just an STX with Idaho plates was "on it's way" (whatever that means) to Mexico or are they claiming it's the STX registered to Aaron's dad? You know there are hi-res cameras that read plates and I would imagine they have those at the border.

I didn't think the mother seemed terribly upset with Nancy Grace. Dunno what that might indicate. Maybe the little girl was with Aaron more than with her mom. That fishing story is also ludicrous. Who would take a toddler on a fishing trip? Lots of BS coming from his parents and not much info from LE.

In bio moms interview with Nancy Grace, she said the FBI told her that they have images of the car crossing into Mexico but nothing has been said about who was in the car

This reminds me of the supposed sighting on camera of the missing McStay family crossing on foot into Mexico in Feb. 2010. The San Diego Sheriff was convinced they had gone there. It turned out that it was some other family on camera, and the McStays were buried in the desert near Victorville, murdered by the business partner.

I’m glad the FBI isn’t locking itself into the Mexico car sighting.

“The vehicles registered to the family” from the Nancy Grace interview above. I wonder if they’re exploring the possibility that the family smuggled them across the border and dropped them in Mexico. This would explain why it doesn’t seem obvious that their passports dinged at the border crossings, particularly if NC didn’t even have her passport (did it stay with her family at the airport?).

Being on the DL in Mexico though does not sound like a safe place to be, especially for people who don’t seem particularly worldly or streetwise. JMO

We’ve seen so many cases here, tho, where LE is mum and then boom, something happens to end the search. My guess, and it’s just MOO, is that they know where they are or are close to them, and they will be locating them soon or waiting for them to appear in an area where they can be snagged, perhaps back in the US. Otherwise i think there would be a huge public plea for help. In Kaitlin Armstrong’s case, they knew she was in Costa Rica and it was only a matter of time until they trapped her. And they didn’t announce that they felt she was there to ask for the public’s help in that locale as they needed time to continue their efforts in their plan. At least, I hope that’s what’s going on here!

Love your. "Mum and then Boom".
That's exactly what I am feeling about this one. Among others in the recent past....

Very valid points.
I am embarrassed to say that, after a couple of years, I broke up with a guy at uni, came home for a visit and went out with a high school friend of mine. We met two guys. My friend was stunningly beautiful and hooked up with the 'better' guy and I ended up going out with the friend. He was a schmoozing charmer. I fell for it. As I look back now I can't imagine why I fell for him. He had nothing to offer. But he fed my weak ego. I should have recognized that I was a strong student and a varsity athlete and didn't need to 'stoop'. (And I don't mean 'stoop' to someone not at uni, as I could have found many wonderful guys who weren't there. But this guy wasn't one of them.)

All of this to say that it doesn't matter whether the guy was in uni. If some guy turns up the charm, then it's easy to be a victim of that charm.

I hope this young women figures things out sooner than later, but it might be difficult for her to extricate herself safely at this point.

I feel your angst with this post.

Sometimes I think that's why so many of us "stay" on websleuths...we come for the excitement of a particular case...but we, at some point, relate personally to specific behaviors, settings, or circumstances of our own pasts.
Discomfort is a feeling that comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member