WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago I visited the interior of Mexico a few times a year. It was easy to cross the border into Mexico, but things got much more complicated at the 20-Kilometer Check Point. There was a checkpoint on all major highways. A visa was required to go past that point, car documentation and proof of insurance had to be shown to border guards.
Here's some information: https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/montre...s-foreigners/311-travelling-to-mexico-by-land
I drove to Ensenada and Puerto Peñasco in 2017 in a rented car with various border crossings and did not find this to be true at all. Our rental was searched once entering the US, but nothing on the MX side. No fees, certainly no visas, no showing of any documents, etc. We just drove to our various destinations.

I drove to Ensenada and Puerto Peñasco in 2017 in a rented car with various border crossings and did not find this to be true at all. Our rental was searched once entering the US, but nothing on the MX side. No fees, certainly no visas, no showing of any documents, etc. We just drove to our various destinations.
This is my experience as well.
Never encountered checks and have traveled farther than 20km.

With Aaron reportedly being so close to his parents, I wonder how they are communicating. Through burner phones? Any way the FBI could determine that calls/texts etc are coming in to The Aung parents? Burner phones ping, right? I don't know about the technology. Wasn't there another case recently where a burner phone was actually tracked?

Yes, they were tracked in the Daybell case, for one

Yes, they were tracked in the Daybell case, for one
I listened to part of East Idaho News reporter Nate Eaton's interview of the Daybell investigators. They were watching Alex and Lori (and, soon, Chad) before the kids were reported missing, helping the investigators working on Charles and Brandon cases in Arizona. Idaho LE didn't even know about JJ missing at that point. Nobody knew they were watching and on the trail, but they were.

My point is just because things are quiet doesn't mean action isn't happening.

In this particular case, I think they are also treading quietly because a child's safety is at stake and the goal isn't to bring down criminals as much as it to bring the child to safety and rightful custodianship.

jmo

Sweet quote from the tot's mom:

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't give just to hear you shout 'mamma' over the slightest inconvenience, for you to run around on my bed trying to play games after asking for a million and one bedtime stories, to have you refuse to go to sleep or ask for cuddles just one more night," Harmon posted. "You are the brightest, smartest, kindest, and funniest little human I have ever gotten to meet and seeing your personality shine through more and more each day is my biggest blessing in life."

Sweet quote from the tot's mom:

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't give just to hear you shout 'mamma' over the slightest inconvenience, for you to run around on my bed trying to play games after asking for a million and one bedtime stories, to have you refuse to go to sleep or ask for cuddles just one more night," Harmon posted. "You are the brightest, smartest, kindest, and funniest little human I have ever gotten to meet and seeing your personality shine through more and more each day is my biggest blessing in life."
As a mom, this almost brought tears to my eyes. I can not imagine the anguish she is feeling.

The "Aung Family Statement" IS mostly A HECK OF A LOT OF DIRTY LAUNDRY.

It is so reminiscent of the mudslinging I got during my custody battle. It is clear Samara is pregnant now. She isn't hopped up on cocaine now, from what we can tell. People change. Relationships end. It's what happens. There are accusations of Samara and cocaine use and horrible photographs of a house in disarray.... OK.

HOW DOES THIS IN ANY WAY substantiate Aaron absconding with their daughter? For 15 days now?

This is The Aung family doubling down. At this point I worry the 3 ARE hidden away in Asia under fake passports. Grandpa Tin who they mention BY NAME IN THIS DOCUMENT is known to have had substantial wealth.

I don't care about the past. I care about the present and what we know is Samara was never jailed for endangering her child, and family court puts wealthy folks at at advantage, and Aung family had money for a "Private Investigation" against Samara. To dig up dirt. Bottom line, Aaron has to be arrested for violating the custody agreement and leaving the Harmon family in fear of Seraya's well being.

I'll look thru it again but the photos?? MEANINGLESS. Anyone can take photos and say they have a good relationship with their kids and that they're happier with ME vs "the ex". Even those videos are meaningless. OK, so they took a cute pic together and went to Vegas. So what?

WHERE IS SERAYA NOW? YOU DONT GET TO MAKE YOUR OWN LAWS CUZ YOU DECIDE YOU ARE ABOVE IT SINCE YOU HAVE MONEY! I hope to high heaven his parents are jailed for their involvement, if it's found they are aiding him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member