WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unbelievably f*ed up. So over the top and completely unhinged!

If the allegations are true, why didn't they go to the authorities? No way would the courts have let Seraya anywhere near a known pedophile.

So many red flags here. To start with, the obvious mistruths and exaggerations e.g. "Nadia, a Washington State University Graduate with a high GPA was studying for her law degree"

Uh no, she wasn't.

"They both have high moral standards, a strong sense of justice, right and wrong."

Really? The court is not going to see it that way.

"Due to the custody issue surrounding Seraya, we discovered the family court system in the United States is a disaster, often, very willing to hand over almost full custody to dead-beat moms, and essentially 'castrating' young, capable men."

The use of the term castrating here is histrionic and very telling about their family dynamic IMO.

Going on and on about vaccination? WTH ?

What a huge huge miscalculation to release this statement. You have to feel this is Mrs. Aung writing this. Whatever the case, they've just put their foot in it and LE will come down hard on them if they know anything. Which, at this point, is hard to think otherwise. Why didn't they consult a lawyer.

I now worry they are beyond the reach of US LE.

jmo
There is an unexpected air of confidence in that statement, is the best way I can put it. It almost feels like they know it’s a done deal and are now explaining and justifying.

I’m not ready yet to judge the Aung family for what they may or may not have done to plan or participate before or after the 3 went missing especially if in their minds they were doing the right thing, however this family statement is so deeply personal…oh my I’m really just speechless right now.

And just the weird fact that they created a domain name for this ...
In 4.. 3......2. ...1. .. I have a feeling it's going to be taken down.

The family will whine that they're being "harassed online" or some such and they might go to moscow police themselves.

Get the popcorn.

In the meantime..... BRING SERAYA HOME. You two? Can go to heck and at this point yes, Nadia is complicit.

They seem like they know where the child is, and they seem to not be making a secret of this.

If they know where she is and aren't telling LE, can't they be charged w/a crime? Or subpoenaed and made to give a statement under oath? A deposition or something? And jailed for contempt (?) if they refuse to tell?

LE should now be monitoring their phones to hear of any contact with their son.

I mean, this is just a confession on behalf of all of them, isn't it? No, "we're worried about our son and want all resources devoted to finding him," but instead basically an acknowledgement that they violated the custody agreement but feel they were justified, with a side helping of libel?

Last edited:
They seem like they know where the child is, and they seem to not be making a secret of this.

If they know where she is and aren't telling LE, can't they be charged w/a crime? Or subpoenaed and made to give a statement under oath? A deposition or something? And jailed for contempt (?) if they refuse to tell?

LE should now be monitoring their phones to hear of any contact with their son.

I mean, this is just a confession on behalf of all of them, isn't it? No, "we're worried about our son and want all resources devoted to finding him," but instead basically an acknowledgement that they violated the custody agreement but feel they were justified, with a side helping of libel against other people?
I would think surely LE could get a warrant to search their property and phones?

And just the weird fact that they created a domain name for this ...
Fancy shmancy website smearing the mother of their granddaughter....but the negative depiction doesn't even pass the muster of Websleuths rules. It's bunch of screen shots of texts and a photo of a unkept room, none of which can be proven to be either accurate or staged.

Unbelievably off the mark of what the issue is: a child has been illegally taken. The child is a U.S. citizen and has possibly been taken outside the country against her mother's will.

But, gee, a pretty website makes it all fine.

jmo

I mean, this is just a confession on behalf of all of them, isn't it? No, "we're worried about our son and want all resources devoted to finding him," but instead basically an acknowledgement that they violated the custody agreement but feel they were justified, with a side helping of libel against other people?
At this point..... yes.

But .. Family COLE?? Let's not forget the good ol Dr COLE and wife Beata?? YOU KNOW HE'S losing his mind right about now...

I hope this becomes a public battle between the 2 families. Let them Duke out in front of everyone. I'm sorry but regardless of local wealth like the Aungs, Dr Cole and his wife are going to gather a HECK of a lot more sympathy and Dr Cole is NOT gonna be on board with Aaron's Antics putting his little girl Nadia in the hot seat. NO way.

I can't believe they are comparing the US to Burma. I am getting real cray cray Mama Bear vibes from Mrs. Aung. No one would ever have been good enough for her Aaron.

Nadia, if you can hear me love - run. Run away. Run now. You might be the golden girl now, but trust me, were you and Aaron actually to have a life together (doubtful, now) this woman would make your life a living hell.

I can't believe they are comparing the US to Burma. I am getting real cray cray Mama Bear vibes from Mrs. Aung. No one would ever have been good enough for her Aaron.

Nadia, if you can hear me love - run. Run away. Run now. You might be the golden girl now, but trust me, were you and Aaron actually to have a life together (doubtful, now) this woman would make your life a living hell.
I don't think they have a clue how offensive their statements are.

jmo

this woman would make your life a living hell.
Wait yes I dodged a bullet with my kids' dad's momma. She sounds like this. Very haughty, very "I went thru xyZ in country ABC so I am Superior".... "You should listen to Me"...."I accomplished this and that.... "

I don't think they have a clue how offensive their statements are.

jmo
And yet they absolutely cannot hide behind language barriers cuz it's all written in perfect English and the sisters also are perfectly capable of the English language.

It's all just mudslinging and LE better realise what this really means. Aung family knows where he is. They're not worried at all for his safety in Mexico or elsewhere.

@Seni
Check the Family's site again.. it's a pdf that can be downloaded. Click on "Download PDF"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240613_191230_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_191230_Chrome.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 18
Wait yes I dodged a bullet with my kids' momma. She sounds like this. Very haughty, very "I went thru xyZ in country ABC so I am Superior".... "You should listen to Me"...."I accomplished this and that.... "

And yet they absolutely cannot hide behind language barriers cuz it's all written in perfect English and the sisters also are perfectly capable of the English language.

It's all just mudslinging and LE better realise what this really means. Aung family knows where he is. They're not worried at all for his safety in Mexico or elsewhere.

@Seni
Check the Family's site again.. it's a pdf that can be downloaded. Click on "Download PDF"
I think we can conclude with confidence that they are not roughing it by camping off grid.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member